Now seriously, wtf wrong with the german """people"""""??? why do they hate America so much?

now seriously, wtf wrong with the german """people"""""??? why do they hate America so much?

Attached: 1547398020234.png (2301x1121, 229K)

Most people dislike you yanks.
>inb4 flag
We know you aren't Russian.

could be because they are destabilizing the ME
could be because they actively spy on their allies
could be because they elected a baboon into their highest office

Funny how the best countries are on the right and the worst ones are on the left

western yuropeans are ungrateful faggots
can't fucking wait for africa to overwhelm them

>wait for africa to overwhelm them
that's why you fucked up the Middle East?

because USA and Germany are opposites, Americans value free thinking and are immediately suspicious of anything they hear from the government or large corporate media, they take this to such an extreme you get flat earth and chemtrail conspiracy theorists
compare that to Germany who take everything the Government and media tell them as fact, they do this to such an extreme they actually get violent if you point out a contradiction in what they've been told, just like a bible basher hearing a contradiction in their book

>This is what Helmut Kohl meant when he warned, upon leaving the chancellorship in Germany in 1990, that he was the last of the German leadership to have lived through WWII and thus to have experienced the horrors it wrought. In 2012, he wrote an article for Germany's best selling newspaper, Bild, and was clearly still haunted by the possibility that because of the financial crisis the current generation would not nurture the post-war experiment of trust

>rob them of absolutely all patriotic sense and national community under the disguise of "de-nazification"
>still keep military bases in the country - a reminder they are still under occupation
>pressured them into accepting turkish gastarbeiters who remain there to this day unintegrated and problematic for society
>create instability with constant wars in the ME which is nearby and its resulting consequences such as the "refugee" crisis
>spy on their politicians
>threaten german/european companies that want to trade with russia/iran etc with sanctions

idk what gave it away?

Based egotistic Germans.

Meanwhile Americans like Germany and thinks Germany likes them

we like the american people actually

Interesting, only butthurters love America, and also Italians, who just pretend to 'love' anybody anyway

It is right to hate America. Not wrong.

Attached: nsuwix8p5z201.jpg (1242x967, 109K)

I'm actually suprised by the UK and Greek numbers

/thread

germany still nazis
japanese move on, now love america

>>rob them of absolutely all patriotic sense and national community under the disguise of "de-nazification"
>Patriotic sense
>Doing Germany any good
Yeah okay, lets just ignore they used patriotism as a cover to start wars.

>>still keep military bases in the country - a reminder they are still under occupation
A constant reminder that not even 30 years ago Germany was split in half because of a war they started and that it could happen again, at any time, but it wont because the US hasnt left.

>>pressured them into accepting turkish gastarbeiters who remain there to this day unintegrated and problematic for society
>waaah, US security guarantees we'll never have to fight in a major conflict again in the immediate future but those pesky Americans made us accept a couple of refugees, unfair REEEEEEEE

>>create instability with constant wars in the ME which is nearby and its resulting consequences such as the "refugee" crisis
The main underlying contribution to all instability in the ME is attributed to Skyes-Picot, the carving up of the ME the French and British cartographers did after WW1 which grouped many different variety's of Islams together through use of artificial borders, entirely different to the way the Ottoman Empire, Alexander the Great and the Ummayads ruled and administrated the ME. Blaming the Americans on that is plain fucking retarded.

>spy on their politicians
Yeah, I get spied on by my bosses sometimes when I'm at work to make sure I'm not stealing or rubbing all the cooking utensils on my asshole. Doesnt mean there's anything inherently wrong with it.

>>threaten german/european companies that want to trade with russia/iran etc with sanctions
>Companies actively working against the geopolitical objectives and foreign policy of the host nation and their allies is a good thing.

>as a cover to start wars
The US started much more wars than Germany,

>Yeah okay, lets just ignore they used patriotism as a cover to start wars.
everybody used "patriotism" (nationalism) to justify wars
WW1 and WW2 weren't the result of patriotism, the geopolitical reasons are much more complex
>A constant reminder that not even 30 years ago Germany was split in half because of a war they started
no. Germany was partitioned because the US and USSR wanted to have as much influence as possible. Austria (as part of Germany) also "started WW2" and wasn't occupied/partitioned as long - they simply left either power block and became neutral
>and that it could happen again, at any time, but it wont because the US hasnt left.
ah yes, because we Germans are just destroyers of Europe and so at every second we could start a war for no reason. cringe.
>main underlying contribution to all instability in the ME is attributed to Skyes-Picot
the middle east was relatively stable after WW2. USA and UK fucked up Iran, Libya, Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria and tried to do the same in many more countries.
>Yeah, I get spied on by my bosses sometimes when I'm at work to make sure I'm not stealing or rubbing all the cooking utensils on my asshole. Doesnt mean there's anything inherently wrong with it.
not an argument. if you spy on somebody it's clear you don't consider them allies. then being surprised they dislike that is pure hypocrisy.

You don't really think the nazis or the commies should have won, do you? Without the denazification this vicious ideology would still exist. Thanks to America, freedom prevailed. Mass surveillance does not ultimately change this. I agree that US military bases lost their original purpose, but to be fair, many countries including Germany hold such infantry bases in foreign countries. The same goes for threatening other countries in order to force them to accept refugees. The Turkish Gastarbeiter were in fact of help when Germany built the country. Integration problems could not be foreseen so easily because middle eastern migration into Europe was not that much of a thing.
>create instability with constant wars in the ME which is nearby and its resulting consequences such as the "refugee" crisis
Okay, true. Fuck you for that one, USA.

Mashallah, i salute the germans, they are just like us, victims of american aggression.

>The first guest workers were recruited from European nations. However, Turkey pressured West Germany to admit its citizens as guest workers.[1] Theodor Blank, Secretary of State for Employment, opposed such agreements. He held the opinion that the cultural gap between Germany and Turkey would be too large and also held the opinion that Germany didn't need any more laborers because there were enough unemployed people living in the poorer regions of Germany who could fill these vacancies. The United States, however, put some political pressure on Germany, wanting to stabilize and create goodwill from a potential ally. West Germany and Turkey reached an agreement in 1961.[8]

>Germany used patriotism as a cover to start many wars, including the 2 largest conflicts in human history

>The US started much more wars than Germany

Yeah okay, we all know Soviet education always portrays America is the big bay guy, but lets stop taking krokodil for one second and remember that Germany was using patriotism as a cover to start wars in Europe right after the US had a civil war.

Based Germans

again, everybody used patriotism to rally up the population for war
patriotism wasn't the reason for WW1.
Stop talking down on somebody's education when you clearly don't know enough about what you're talking about, it's pretty cringy

>WW1 and WW2 weren't the result of patriotism, the geopolitical reasons are much more complex
I'm aware of the geopolitical reasoning behind the world wars. My point was that patriotism was used as an excuse, a cover for starting conflicts, because the German government cant just tell people its needs to preemptively invade France.

>Germany was partitioned because the US and USSR wanted to have as much influence as possible.
Thats now how US foreign policy works. The US joined Europe twice and subsequently didnt leave because history tells US policy makers that European wars will always drag the Americans in. The insurance policy for the Americans was to simply not leave, because its apparent Europeans cant be trusted to trust each other. Thats why Americans didnt leave.

>ah yes, because we Germans are just destroyers of Europe and so at every second we could start a war for no reason.
European geopolitics revolves around Germany, German geopolitics revolves around preemptively attacking its neighbors as Germany is utterly exposed to military action on the Northern European Plain. Put 2 and 2 together and you'll see why no one but the US wanted Germany reunified after the Berlin wall, and why Germany was called "the source of recurring pestilence and thats it destruction was a symbolic necessity for Europe.

>the middle east was relatively stable after WW2. USA and UK fucked up Iran, Libya, Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria and tried to do the same in many more countries.
Britain and France went back on promises to tribal leaders that helped the allies in WW1, which is why Kurds,, Shia and Sunnis are constantly fighting to this very day to restore Kurdistan, Rojava and even ISIS is a direct result of trying to instate a caliphate of which all Sunnis can live under one ruler, because all religions in the ME were separated then bunched back together with Skyes-Picot.

You get 2/10 for effort

There is literally nothing wrong with hating america

Attached: 1547389456689.webm (1920x1080, 2.88M)

american interventionism

>I'm aware of the geopolitical reasoning behind the world wars. My point was that patriotism was used as an excuse, a cover for starting conflicts, because the German government cant just tell people its needs to preemptively invade France.
so you admit you were wrong? patriotism wasn't the reason for the war, therefore stomping out patriotism wasn't necessary
>Thats now how US foreign policy works.
so again you admit that our partition wasn't necessary to prevent another war?
>European geopolitics revolves around Germany, German geopolitics revolves around preemptively attacking its neighbors as Germany
no it doesn't you brainlet
Germany/the German states existed for centuries without attacking their neighbors, it was just under the retarded Wilhelm II that our foreign policy became so fucked up we got ourselves in a shitty geostrategic situation were preemptive war was arguably necessary
>Britain and France went back on promises to tribal leaders that helped the allies in WW1
I'm not talking about Sykes-Picot, and Sykes Picot was shit but not so bad
the destruction of Iran (toppling of Mossadegh), the invasion of Syria and Iraq, the bombing of Libya, Syria, Yemen, afghanistan etc etc had no other reason than extending US influence

>Rob them of all patriotic sense

>Patriotism was used as a cover to start wars

>Again, everybody used patriotism to rally up the population for war

You can keep arguing until Hans comes home about what the underlying cause of the wars were, I already know what they were. My point is that patriotism was used many, many times as a cover for wars in the build up to when the Americans arrived, and that right there, the fact that it was used so many times as a simple cover, is reason enough to reduce nationalism in Germany.

They are just arabs mad with the US because they may dropped a bomb on their village

based

British chauvinism (similar to nationalism) led to the ethnic cleansing of entire continents, your country is one example. There'd be any reason to "reduce" British/Aussie/American nationalism as well
the only reason it happened here was because we were defeated
so you can argue from a practical standpoint, if you try to come from a moral standpoint you're being hypocritical as fuck

Germans are the worst people in the world
The current generation of Germans would betray our neighbors and "allies" in a second to get back the lost clay if they think they could get away with it
Only by the threat of NATO and the US troops stationed here are we kept at bay and yet there is still the simmering hatred for the rest of Europe and America in our hearts
Germany should have been completely annexed after WW2 and the German language and people forcibly assimilated or exterminated

t. mutt stationed in Hohenfels

t. Volga """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""German"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

based germans

fuck amerikkkans

itt: non-countries SEETHING at the hegemon

Attached: D73D9ACF-37C3-4A5F-8E0E-AB785B011763.jpg (225x225, 12K)

So would Germans rather have the Americans in, Germans down and the Russians in?

Attached: 1544027281061.jpg (657x527, 38K)

Attached: 42769226_401.png (700x394, 45K)

Americans out*

because they realise they are the past and merely a pathetic little appendage of Asia who's relevance is rapidly fading

Ahh yes, I'm thinking about Elsass-Lothringen and the Ostgebiete all day everyday
Integrating DDR has cost us 2 trillion so far, you really think we can afford propping up your shithole too, Pawel?

Attached: america finds oil.jpg (643x579, 66K)

Nigga wat

Attached: what.jpg (800x450, 18K)

Leave Obama out of this he's not even president anymore.

I have strong feeling from that picture that positive view about US strongly correlates with low national IQ with few exceptions.

Aside from the valud reasons pointed out ITT there's also excessive Trump bashing in our leftist MSM

USA is not progressive enough and they have big bad racist sexist orange man

>Russians in?
Just like in 45

>so you admit you were wrong? patriotism wasn't the reason for the war
If you look back at my first comment, the 9th, 10th and 11th words were
>As
>a
>cover
Never, at any point in any of my comments did I say patriotism was the cause, and my point until my very recent comment explains literally exactly why. I feel like you've been reading half of what I'm writing.

>so again you admit that our partition wasn't necessary to prevent another war?
Lets ask all the other European powers who were against German reunification for fear it would spark more wars in the future.

>Germany/the German states existed for centuries without attacking their neighbors
Correct, because it was a loose assortment of Germans states with no common political unification, military power or cohesive foreign policy. It took until the small state of Prussia would emerge from the Napoleonic wars, double its territory, gain half a million subjects within its borders and witness the conduct of the Austrian-Hapsburg dynasty would the House of Hohenzollern be conscious of its security vulnerabilities.

> it was just under the retarded Wilhelm II that our foreign policy became so fucked up we got ourselves in a shitty geostrategic situation were preemptive war was arguably necessary
But many years later, Germany still lacks natural boundaries to its east and west, and is still susceptible to a two front war with France and Russia. The reason that doctrine was implemented by policy makers, still exists. These problems were outlined by the leaked defence papers from the German military last year I believe showing future scenarios where possibly the US leaves Europe, Russia expands outwards and Germany is once again insecure with its vulnerabilities to the point it needs to revive and rapidly mobilize its army.

>had no other reason than extending US influence
Well yeah, isnt that why everyone intervenes?

We would be at 100% if it weren't for rightie subhumans

Yeah, I'm starting to think they liked that.

As history has already proven, g*rmans are very easy to manipulate

Your fucking abassador threathens german companies, your presidents does the same and rants about us constantly. You also helped destabilize a lot of countries whoose population now flees to europe. Then you retards mock us for not shooting innocent people at the border. The cia routienly abducted german citizens in the past.
We are not the one bothering you.
Just leave us the fuck alone and have normal trade relations with us like any other civilized country.
Try treating us like an ally for once. Despite the memes we are not actually your vassal.

>this is what australians actually believe

Shitting on the government is pretty popular here. And unlike americans we have more political parties, we are much more critical of it then americans. Their libertarian party is a fringe group that was never part of the government. We atleast have a somewhat libertarian party that sits around 10 percent stabily and has been part of a Government multiple times.
The prussian meme of military like obedience hasnt been true since 1945.

It's not like Holland has a much higher percentage.