You-know-who is offering guaranteed Dutch citizenship for 40k usd

You-know-who is offering guaranteed Dutch citizenship for 40k usd.

Should I?

Attached: Netherlands.png (465x302, 4K)

Roughly 12 bitcoins if that clears it up a little

>You-know-who is offering guaranteed Dutch

who is?

I'm sure you can figure it out faggot. I'm not posting that shit here

I would buy one right nao

you're going to have a new Australian dad

i asume a company who you are working for i offering a sponsorship in the netherlands? im very confused i have no clue who is supposed to guarantee your citizenship

Cheap European citizenship. Sign me up.

yeh but if you have aus its useless

NO I DONT WANNA

this, i don't understand why you want to come here unless youre a third worlder

>leaving Australia

fucking why?

don't speak to me like that you're getting a spanking when i arrive next week
aren't you a slightly richer germany

i would rather kill myself than be legally d*Tch

youre paying someone 40k usd to stay in the netherlands, it is not worth it lmao

Weed is legal there. Enjoy ausfag

What are you getting out of this citizenship?

It's dutch citizenship which means free access to the entire continent

Do Australians not get easy visas anyway? You're basically European by culture.

slightly poorer*

so you are paying 40k to get EU citizenship, whats the reason

That’s a good deal if you ask me.

Looking at your suicide rate it seems you already are

I know they do here along with other anglos + US and Japan

I got this for free lol.

richer but higher taxed.
wealthier but lower purchasing power
better healthcare, less space
cheaper veggies, more expensive alcohol
less enemies, less relevant

No

He probably found some cheap and easy backdoor into the EU, but is too big of a cunt to share his secret.

I want to move to amsterdam? It's not rocket science lad. Besides once I have citizenship ("company" just sponsers you until your qualified for the citizenship test) I can work anywhere in Europe

I would rather do it the other way around but that it's on the list is it?

you mean 40k access to the entire continent.
All the visa's in the world don't cost that much.

I see ur secret. Thanks. Maybe I’ll migrate to netherlands as well in the near future through this route

isn't*

isn't your economy going so well because everybody gets payed low wages and its compensated for by eastern euro cost of living?
Wait i didn't know anybody except Belgium beat germany for taxes
its moderately hard to get more than a tourist one except for the UK

Of course not but I don't qualify for any descent visa etc. so the next best thing is just to buy my permanent spot in the EU

you either get here with a working visa, marry someone here or get here with a working holiday visa. you cannot just become a Dutch citizen, you have to live here for around 5 years to do the citizenship test you are not a refugee

nah

He did say he’s gonna be holding onto a working visa until he is qualified for a citizenship test which is like in 5 Years.

Exactly? I am basically paying for sponsor from you-know-where which includes things like assistance with your housing system. I give them bitcoins each year and they """pay""" me a wage in €.

Basically I get access to the continent, a wage without getting tax raped and eventually I take the citizenship test. Viola

sorry pal but we're full here try France

Dutch lads, does Netherlands has lot of jobs for software developer? Also companies care about degree?

People who are involved in a sham marriage or relationship are acting in violation of Dutch law.
Providing false information about a relationship may result in:

denial of a residence permit based on marriage or relationship (for the migrant);
revocation of a residence permit (for the migrant);
a fine, an alternative sanction (such as community service) and/or a prison sentence (for the resident partner).

So you want to pay 40k to live in one of the most expensive city's in the world?

Sound like a sound investment.

Attached: 1517717979741.gif (480x480, 3.03M)

was thinking the same, but the fact he has spare 40k to spend means he has some money but amsterdam is so expensive lmao

i would suck 40000 unwashed gypsy cocks even for a lithuanian citizenship 2bh.

But user, he’s not participating in a sham relationship. He’s using a shell company to get him citizenship into netherlands. There’s probably no explicit law barring him from that. So he’s probably good. I’ll probably be years ahead when I plan my move to netherlands this way. Get ready D*tchies, I’m comin.

Attached: BDD03060-19B5-45B5-96FB-BEFC84FC9137.jpg (200x164, 13K)

Australia's cities are expensive also.

Won't you need proofs that you can supply yourself to get the working visa? Though with a yearly wage of 8k minus what the fake company wants for their service.

shut up imposter

Attached: hee.jpg (400x400, 25K)

Nice try. Imposter.

Attached: 838E72B0-F588-4F49-B281-CACAE3554968.jpg (290x300, 13K)

What about black cocks though?

Attached: 48380083_2382016938493288_5890520214507880448_n.jpg (438x960, 40K)

Why not
Nederlands is a sick place, weather is great, neat cities, most people speak English
Here is a hot shithole and it's boring as fuck, nothing is happening in oz

Much better.

Weather is trash
Only a handful of cities are remarkably nice and they are all turning into little Amsterdams with €1000 per month 35m2 apartments. Hell in the last quarter of 2018 Amsterdam wasn’t even the most popular city to move to but it were Groningen, Haarlem and Utrecht. What they have in common? They’re all like Amsterdam

You'll fit right in then. And maybe you'll even get qt pakistani gf as well after that will cuckold you with Jamal

Attached: 48361799_2382016208493361_6102539806196105216_n.jpg (438x960, 40K)