So can I cure my yellow fever?

I've been a patient for a good while now and I've learned that even thou asian girls are cute af they are the most pretentious bitches on earth, I'm trying to stop liking them but I can't avoid falling in love with slanted eyes and delicate faces

Attached: Yellow-Fever.jpg (727x465, 122K)

Se-asian girls are the opposite of pretentious.

se = south east?

yes

oh so the dark ones are the good ones? sadly there's only japanese, korean and chinese in my country

Pretentious?

lol they are full of shits.. sea women are known gold diggers..

like they ignore you unless you are a wealthy model looking guy

so there's no good asians?

>Dominican Rep

I knew this Dominican named Socrates Alvarez when I went to uni in Hawaii. He was a manlet creep who eventually got expelled for setting up a camera in the women's restroom.

Are you him?

Attached: 1358262922405.png (344x517, 47K)

hell no, I didn't even know there were guys with that name in my country and I'm 6 feet tall so I'm not a manlet

Oh, I see! How silly of me, I completely forgot about that particular meaning of the word pretentious... my bad.

Attached: 1531995073288.png (623x251, 16K)

There are asians that live in DR? What do they even do there?

all of those things are synonyms of arrogance, so yeah they are pretentious, arrogant or whatever you wanna call them

Korean? Japanese? I can only imagine them living in Santiago.

yup, there's plenty of them here specially chinese, they have a lot of restaurants, mini markets and stores

yeah, there's a couple in Santo Domingo but most of them live in Santiago for some reason

I hate thots as much as the next guy, but nobody owes you shit, Pajeet Pérez. Women get hit on 24/7 and ignoring people trying to get into their pants is only natural. You abysmal assburger.

no João, I'm not talking about ignoring people trying to get into their pants, I'm talking about ignoring people even if they are just trying to have a conversation like with any normal person, get it now sopa de macaco?

Asians are mostly smart, and the capitol is dangerous. The first day my sister was there visiting her boyfriend she was robbed.

Yes, because your YELLOW FEVER thread and desperate posts scream "haha, I just want a conversation girls :D" to everyone here.

Attached: 1524857134926.png (480x465, 173K)

there's a lot of chinese ppl in here and there's robbers everywhere, your sister got robbed that fast cause she is american and americans are delincuents bait

Best way to cure yellow fever is to actually be around asians

still don't get it João? yes, hitting on them is part of the reason but not the whole thing, it is common decency to respond if someone is being nice to you

so there's no way for me to cure it?

She's a native born Dominican

she probably looks like a foreigner, the less dominican you look the more likely to get robbed you are

That's true my family is super lightskinned compared most Dominicans

Told ya.