Do you work out? I do, everyday. I am already more addicted to sport than to alcohol

Do you work out? I do, everyday. I am already more addicted to sport than to alcohol

Attached: 20190115_145847.jpg (2560x1440, 1.34M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vBGXu2JqeR4
youtube.com/watch?v=yKQ-_AdfRmA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is that why you're all so violent

>cardio
meh

I spend most time on the weight training. I use cardio only for warm-up

Attached: 20190115_150259.jpg (2560x1440, 1009K)

How do you know that i am violent?

Where should I start from? I bought gym ticket but never went there

I am more addicted to sports than alcohol too, sadly only watching sports...

Not everyday because I workout for 2 hours at a time and I need a day of rest

Your gym is awfully uncozy, almost look like an american gym

I take 80 kg on chest without assistance so far

Attached: 20190115_152301.jpg (2560x1440, 1.16M)

The weight-bench bar weighs 7kg, so it is 87kg in sum.

Attached: 20190115_154033.jpg (2560x1440, 855K)

Yes I do
But I can't motivate myself losing fat
At least I am building muscles this way, and getting fat :(((

Attached: (m=e-yaaGqaa)(mh=2qFEhvXSESRaU-rz)original_384227421.jpg (575x766, 103K)

I weighed 125 kg yet in march 2018. I dropped to 90 kg.

Attached: 20190115_155018.jpg (2560x1440, 1.85M)

I'm swimming

it's in your blood
#polishdeathcamps

My coctail in shaker is 500 ml of milk, 40 g of whey protein, 10 g of BCAA and 6 g of creatine. I also take Vitaminall complex caps everyday, it contains all vitamins, aminoacids and minerals needed for intensive physical activity in the gym. If you plan to do the gym, you dont need anything more than this. Everything more than this basic combo is just companies trying to steal money from you

Attached: 20190115_160211.jpg (2560x1440, 696K)

I went from 60kg to 85kg in 7 months only eating beef and eggs. I was a skinny piece of shit and now I'm already fit. You don't need to take this shit. It might be useful, but it's certainly not necessary.

I do gym only for 3 months so far. I began from taking 40 kg on chest, now i take more than 80. It probably helps a lot, but i cant really tell because i didnt try to work out without it

Babby gains are nice but you will find that very soon progressing becomes hard and frustrating

god I wish my gym was this empty. there's no other gym close and the only alternative costs close to 100€ per month which I'm not willing to pay.

It already becomes hard

My brother is a doctor, he made my routine and diet. Once, I asked him about those stupid dusts ppl usually take. He told me to forget about it for at least the first year and a half working out like a monster. I wouldn't recommend you to quit them tho, but you should have used your initial boost.

My solution was a 24 hour gym. After 22:30 it becomes autist power hour

Do you post in Jow Forums OP?

I'm more addicted to videogames and anime than exercising.
It just feels tedious to me, I'm sure to many people as well

There's no 24h gym either

Literature - working out - drugs - audiovisual entertainment.

All the gyms here close by 11 at best

My gym is open 24 hours / day 365 days a year. The entry is scanner of fingerprint. You enter anytime you want and exit anytime you want.

Attached: 20190115_162331.jpg (2560x1440, 1005K)

Attached: 20190115_162344.jpg (2560x1440, 1.02M)

Wish I had that

I pay 90 zl for the gym (around 20 euro). Standard price for gym in the strict center of city. Pic-related: relaxation sphere. I often make myself meal here when i come to the gym at night

Attached: 20190115_162244.jpg (2560x1440, 1.04M)

This was related to this

That doesnt really seem very relaxing

You should see where I work out, whit*oid

Warszawa?

I used to be very sportive, gymnastics, judo, basketball, now I spend too much on PC and I just go running occasionally ;_;

I tried exercising, something happened to my hand, it turned purple, I posted it on Jow Forums and they called me a nigger

Attached: 1547561545668.png (494x464, 275K)

Drinking--->sports

Next addiction will be making shitty edm.

Wroclaw. The gym is in-built in the mall which is good for me because i also have a monthly pass to cinema and i go straight to cinema after gym everyday

Attached: 20190115_164938.jpg (2560x1440, 964K)

are you a NEET?

Yes

t. Eating post workout quark cheese now

Attached: IMG_20190114_235502.jpg (1944x2592, 711K)

I work from 5 am to 1 pm this week

guys
give me the basics of how to joing a gym, what the fuck do I do? even if I joined I wouldn't know how to exercise

please, i'm so tired of being weak

Attached: 1547433152430.webm (1280x720, 467K)

>Go to gym
>Hello I want to gym
>They give you a form
>You will in your personal information
>Give your bank information to pay

Also try Greyskull, it's pretty much everywhere on the internet, you can do more hyperthrophy afterwards. Just strength training alone while you don't do some sort of sport is retarded.

first: the place looks awful. at least twice the density it should have. at least. would never go there even if id be the only person there.
second: giving your fingerprint to a fucking gym company is beyond stupidity. whats the problem with an rfid chip or smartphone app via nfc? too afraid of two people using the same contract?

You need to sign special document giving right to the gym of using your fingerprint and they are obliged by law to store it in such way that it could be checked and controlled by personal-data-police and safe from any intrusion.

>personal-data-police
BASED
whats that?

Make photos of the mall please

It is called GIODO in Poland. Special administrational office responsible for protection of personal data. It has its own police unit.

>It has its own police unit.
this is based and redpilled af. do they carry weapons?

Attached: 1208969282286.png (680x497, 121K)

Mall like mall. Nothing special

Attached: 20190115_171830.jpg (2560x1440, 1.55M)

On the right cinema i am going to.

Attached: 20190115_173413.jpg (2560x1440, 1.39M)

Grand Kitchen is a set of fastfood restaurants. I often eat here.

Attached: 20190115_173447.jpg (2560x1440, 1.49M)

This cinema is actually a jew-biz. Owned by a jew and run by a jew. I have a monthly pass for it. I pay 44 zl (10 euro) a month and i can watch as many movies as i want for free including imax and 4dx

Attached: 20190115_173748.jpg (2560x1440, 1.36M)

Police is a unit that can enter your company to check how you store personal data without asking you for permission. I dont know if they have guns. Probably not

I lift for my 2D waifu, unironically.

Attached: 1400260234083.jpg (1100x1600, 345K)

I just got a ticket for a new Polish movie. Commercials last 20 minutes thats why i am late

youtu.be/vBGXu2JqeR4

Attached: 668322011_1.jpg (480x538, 40K)

Ok, going to the cinema hall

Attached: 20190115_174719.jpg (2560x1440, 1.25M)

Too insecure for that. Attempted to start like 5 times already.
I'm not even fat, actually pretty skinny with minor fat.
Planning another attempt soon, since now I also want to fix my insomnia.

Gym is good for everything. It healed me not only from insomnia, but also from blood overpressure and random body pains.

High blood pressure*

>This cinema is actually a jew-biz. Owned by a jew and run by a jew
>Commercials last 20 minutes
not gonna lie that's pretty based

Most of these commercials are trailers of movies, but if you go to cinema almost everyday like me, watching them all the time becomes boring

Attached: 20190115_190825.jpg (2560x1440, 732K)

3 times per week, not really strong or anything but I'm satisfied with my lifts

badminton 4x a week and weights twice a week.

That guy on the teadmill is yolked.

Are you sure it's just 7kg ? The olympic gym bar weighs 15-20 kg on average.

My 1rep max is 80kg personally, currently weighing 70kg. My dream is to reach 100kg one day at 70kg.

Is this you?

youtube.com/watch?v=yKQ-_AdfRmA

No, gymcelling is a useless cope and all your gains will go away in no time once you take even a short break

don't you run out of movies to watch?

Nope. This cinema has over 20 cinema halls. To fill them all, they show not only hollywood movies but also a lot of european and independent productions. If i was watching cartoons too, a month would be not enough to watch them all.

Enjoy dying at 35

Grandfather of my friend is 85 yo and he still goes to gym.

Thats what i heard from somebody

sniiiiif

(Yes, 3 to 4 times per week)

Attached: Screenshot_20190115-205605__01.jpg (1028x953, 241K)

I'm a freeclimber so yes, I work out 4 times a week and climb as often as possible. Often daily in summer.
If I'm not at my best I pretty much die.

Attached: Klippan 2016.jpg (784x1331, 837K)

She has a terrible ass. Most girls on the gym have much better asses.

t. OP

>judo

My father was champion of Poland in this

I can only see it while she's sitting, so don't blame me!

It's been too fucking busy lately

>it's in your blood
>#polishdeathcamps

Poles are like cattle, they only need a shepherd to operate them. The ultimate and highest speherd of Poland is Yeshua, he was a kike. Do you know that Yehoshua and his Jewish mommy were declared king and queen of Poland by our parliament with using a legal act in 2016? Why do you think millions of Jews lived in Poland before WW2, and only thousands in the rest of Europe? That's because they could parasite on Poles without risk of being seriously hurt. Later on, when Jews managed to make a cattle out of Russians thanks to bolshevik revolution, a lot of Jews moved there. That's how it is. The West is already realizing it in a painful way.

Attached: king.png (1300x629, 70K)

All those irremediable fat fucks trying to keep their new year's promises.

Went to the gym for about 7-8 years, but gave up when I realised they're all a bunch of narcissistic cunts whose sole goal in life is to look good in the mirror. Now I keep fit by doing one hours per day of calisthenics and bodyweight workouts in the privacy of my own home.

>Now I keep fit by doing one hours per day of calisthenics and bodyweight workouts in the privacy of my own home.

I couldn't do it. I use like 25 different equipment and gym machines during my daily 3 hour long workout. They would cost me 200k euro minimum if i decided to buy them to my house.

It depends on your specific goals, but most people can replace machines with bodyweight exercises and still get their body/fitness targets. Might be more difficult to get really swole, but still achievable if you have a pullup bar

>It depends on your specific goals, but most people can replace machines with bodyweight exercises and still get their body/fitness targets.

Classic weight-training is complicated. Maybe 5% people who do this actually do this properly. It also can't replace machines if you develop your muscles in an isolated way. Weight-training and gym-machine-training should be combined for best effects in ratio 65:35, imo.

I have a pull-up bar, bench and 2x20kg dumbells set at home.
It's OK for start, already looking much better than before, but I realize that one day I will have to combat my autism and go to a gym for more serious training.

Remember these simple rules: shoulder blades underneath your back, you need to feel that whole your back is as tight as a string. You also do a slight bridge with your spine and belly before working out with the weight-bench bar. You need to feel tension in all muscles, including your legs. Not even a inch of your body can remain flat and unused. The proper work-out with the bar should be fast push outs and slower pull downs, while having chest muscles in maxium stretch thanks to pinched shoulder blades.

If you fail to do the weight-bench work-out properly, you can lose even up to 80% of effectivity in making muscles of chest and contuse your arms

The first paragraph sounds like something taken from an erotic novel, but thanks for the advice man.

SS + bulk, currently in my third month.
Were all gonna make it brahs.

Attached: 1546874883290.jpg (324x632, 277K)

London?

My cousin is a current world champion in the NAC international. Google "Big Mike/Majk Mikulewicz". It was him who persuaded me 4 months ago to go to the gym. And he told me all of this i am telling to you now. Pic-related: thats him taking 240 kg in deadlift for warm-up

Attached: 2019-01-15_11-11-34.jpg (2560x1440, 964K)

I was lifting for a few years but I got really sick. I was in the hospital and almost died lol. I lost too much weight. I'm a bit disheartened about having to start all over desu.

No, I got a job

What is his clean and press?

I want to start as soon as i get a job and leave this madhouse of my parents
good luck, we're all gonna make it

>we're all gonna make it
thats obviously not true. only some will make it, some will remain what they have been their whole life and some will kill themselves.

Thanks for the pictures, and keep up the good work, OP

yes