My online girlfriend says she wants to live with me permanently in Australia

My online girlfriend says she wants to live with me permanently in Australia.

Attached: 1445957439517.png (1000x1144, 186K)

Attached: 1544247401178.png (600x2000, 138K)

She's already rich and lives in the UK though but nice meme saved anyway.

>She's already rich and lives in the UK though but nice meme saved anyway.
Where did you get to know her? Also, what's your definition of rich?

I met her on a streaming site mostly for teens called younow.

Hagen du Wahnsinnicher

I have an girl online who has been horny as fuck for me and has plans to settle down with me and have multiple children, but she won't be my official gf until we meet first in case we don't have chemistry irl.

The thought of meeting her later this year is depressing and scary instead of exciting. She finds my awkwardness cute when talking on voice/cam chat and says she actually likes that I'm a virgin because she wants to be my first - but I'm 90% sure no matter how nice she is online her normal sexual instincts will take over irl and she'll be repulsed by how awkward and shy I am.

Not only will we not have irl chemistry but she probably won't even be able to like me online anymore either. She's also white with a decent amount of money so it's not like being a provider will keep her sweet.

Nice lad how did you meet her and how does she have a decent amount of money she sounds genuine I wouldn't worry too much.

Sounds very much like my situation we might be getting played by the same girl is she a virgin too?

Fixed

Attached: PicsArt_01-15-12.06.39.png (768x2560, 542K)

online girlfriends aren't girlfriends

Lmao this is too accurate.

I need her name we're being played man...

it's over we've been played by the same girl.

calm down I doubt it

If the girl his talking to is named Serenity it's over.

>Serenity
No way no way

Attached: 1521424591993.jpg (228x221, 11K)

With how insecure you are there's really no way she will like you bro

Thanks, I hope you're right.

I don't want to reveal much about her because someone on Jow Forums knows her. I don't know how, but once I came asking for advice in her country's general and someone started asking specific questions about her which only someone who knew her irl would know. Scared the shit out of me because I don't want this to get back to her.

It's ok, she isn't called Serenity and she's not a virgin. I wish she was a virgin though because at least then I'd have some reason to believe that she'd really prefer a virgin. I don't get why a woman who's been with more experienced guys would prefer a virgin.

Sorry it's too late she already likes me

>I don't get why a woman who's been with more experienced guys would prefer a virgin.
Because that's the reason she likes you, like you said earlier. She likes that you're shy and awkward, she thinks it's sexy. She's the more adventurous one here and the idea of banging a nervous shy man, who's scared to even approach her turns her on.

So she's 15

I hope you're right, but I think it's just an online fantasy which would be shattered in person. If girls were into it IRL I should have had more success that I have now - I'm in my mid-20s and never even had a girlfriend.

>I'm in my mid-20s and never even had a girlfriend.
How old is she? Is she younger than you? Is she qt? ^^ Why does she want to have your babies?

She's younger and she is a top-qt :)

Why she wants my babies? I guess she wants babies anyway and she likes me so I suppose she figures I could be her baby-maker.