Ur cunt And V card

What was the age Jow Forums Lost Its virginity?

Are You still a Virgin,if so how old?

Attached: virginity-748x419.jpg (748x419, 51K)

59 yo virgin here

lost it 15 days ago
Im 19 so far

Lost it when I was 17

14, was awkward.

F

Seriously?

If true,please detail your Life relating to that until now.. sir.

I mean 19*

flag

Lost it at 24.

Lost it at 18 to a whore. Lost it at 22 to a real gf

25 soon, never

Attached: 1546287601716.jpg (250x250, 30K)

18 and still one
ik its pathetic tbqh

15 to a bulgarian that was 4 years older than me
fun stuff

When I was 20.

How did it go

>Are You still a Virgin
no
>if so how old?
14 to a 15 year old "goth" girl

Lost it when I was 17

23 years old virgin here, had the occasions to lost it but wanted better fuck materials. I regret it now...

I was 19

>claims to have had sex with a Goth
Oh really? Which part of Gotland was she from? I'll kick your ass if I ever see you around here again! Goth girls are for GOTH men.

>UeEu SupEr TecHniCal AutISm
Go suck a dick. I'm 100% serious. Get off Jow Forums, go to a club and suck a big meaty cock

lost at 19

Don't ever slander girls from Gotland again bro

Attached: 12.gif (446x384, 46K)

25 and still virgin.
reason being waiting till arranged marriage which will not happen until i get a masters degree or if possible a lot of money

Flag
25, gf was still a virgin too so it was really awkward.

Based
Was It good

26 and still a virgin

15, average age in Portugal

>Was It good
The first two attempts failed (couldn't get in, was too painful) and we didn't start to enjoy it properly after 6 months, when we started using properly sized condoms and figured out our best positions.

How did her breasts feel.

seek help user

Nice and soft handful, not as big as one of my ex's but I have nothing to complain.

Turkish

God your so Lucky,i bet she was a cute,tall blonde white girlfriend.

How cruel this world is,where some get to experience such things but not me,a ultimate gentleman.

>i bet she was a cute,tall blonde white girlfriend.
She's cute, but not tall, blonde or white.

>How cruel this world is,where some get to experience such things but not me,a ultimate gentleman.

Attached: jijmoetnaaien.gif (500x250, 993K)

19, to a colombian whore

convert to islam and come to pakistan for a wife,the pashtun usually take about 5 to 8000 euros to give their daughter in marriage,that is if the guy asking is muslim.
and dont worry,the girls say yes,no choice

shut up autist

n*Rthern girls LUST for the BIG GREEK BVLL

God look at her,a female,too bad I will never know what it feels like to be with one,even touch one,I would kill for that.

I'm 22 years old and STILL a virgin,all I ever wanted was a cute blonde girlfriend,that's it. But no,I'm still a virgin. How cruel that everybody got to experience such things like love, intimacy,sex but never me....

>dont worry,the girls say yes,no choice
sounds grim

just go to a club and pull a slag nerd

How one even does such things? Girls don't even look at me,no and again no. Only this rude obnoxious boys get the girls,but never me, magnificent,polite, beautiful Ultimate gentleman. God how much I hate you all you sexually active people.

not really,they are actually very happy and loyal.
and considering you are portugese,she would definitely say yes(you earn euro),though might have to pay more than the avergae guy that asks

You're fucked in the head mate

Well you are pretty obnoxious so Idk what you are doing wrong.

No, your fucked in the head for being such a brute. I'm beautiful,polite, intelligent, sophisticated polite gentleman,yet I don't have a cute blonde girlfriend,this world is rotten to its core and I shall have my vengeance of all you rude chads and Stacy's.

>just convert to islam bro

26 years old virgint in 3 months
100% dying as a virgin

No, you're fucked in the head, that's why you don't have a gf, while the average at best me has a qt gf.

25 yo, now i'm 27 and fucked 8 girls

SLUT

well considering we have something called arranged marriage.
If you can tell me of an easier way of getting a cute loyal wife.

lost it at 19

22, almost 23
came close to losing it once, but still untouched

I was 14. My classmate was a huge slut with big tits and a nice ass for being in the 8th grade. Did all sorts of degenerate shit with her until freshman year.

We both did not have our biological father in our lives.

Attached: 1547064942378.jpg (1440x1080, 833K)

are you both black?

No! I'm not fucked in the head. It's not my fault girls are such SLUTHS which brains are wired to be attracted to primitive obnoxious rude boys like yourself.

God how much I suffer, yesterday I followed a couple for 2 hours,they looked so happy. I even filmed them but started crying with anger because I,ME can't have that. All I wanted was a cute blonde talk girlfriend.

>gf was still a virgin too so it was really awkward
How old was your gf if she was still a virgin?

Nah, im completely white but she was a quadroon. Kinda like that new British princess. Pretty hot

Nice (You)s you goy there, bit easy a bait though, you're lucky the dutch is a newfriend. Take one more, on me, fellow gentleman.

okay, your trolling has become obvious

I lost my virginity when I was 18.
I had sex on two occasions with the same girl.
It has been five years, and I have not had any sex since. Therefore, my virginity has regrown, and I am back to being pure.

Attached: 1492441358.jpg (513x467, 91K)

Ugh,how rude. You coming here and bragging about your normal sex life.

I am fumming with anger right now,you should all be killed.

22 and still a virgin, no sight of that changing

Attached: 1546648013295.jpg (640x632, 212K)

Huh, well good stuff user. Sounds fun.

Join me my virgin commrade,and together we should make females FEAR us.

What the fuck dude super jelly

lost 3 day after 18 iirr
im 20

I don't want them to fear me, I just want a gf

It has been too long my commrade,that females have make us suffer. When we incels realise our true strength we shall purge this ungrateful world of devious things like sex,females and love,so mankind can finally go forward.

It was underwhelming the first time

17 yo, and 4 years later I'm still with the same partner.
I regret everything

ehhhh, nah I just want a gf really :3

But you still haven't gotten one,just admit you are a loser and join me has as we purge the world of females alongside our Incel brethren.

kek, why?
for ruining your uni aka peak fucking period with a steady relationship?

France
But I had 3 partners in the following months, so kinda late at the party but was quickly addicted.

>still a virgin
yes
>age

Because the fucker won't marry me.

I am a loser, but I don't dislike women, I just want them to suck my cock.

no fucking way

22, never been in relationship, really bad with women and a bit asocial

18 when I went away to university it happend while I wa in residence

It was okay
No condom but didn't bust a nut inside.
Was awkward but she handled most of it.

Pour quelles raisons mec ? à part cela ça se passe bien entre vous ?

Why?

Are you a lady? Why do you have sex and relationships with people who don't share your values?

>18
>lost virginity at 15

Attached: 1512530894096s.jpg (125x120, 3K)

that's impossible, there's no way. fuck you for existing. I'll lose mine! there's literally no way anyone can become 35 year old virgin

its easy
you just play dota 2 and paradox games for thousands of hours and never go out

Turned 20 y/o virgin yesterday

soon brothers, soon

Attached: 1501627322376.gif (177x238, 2M)

Attached: 569671a62a00002d00030605.jpg (720x540, 81K)

how can anyone be so dedicated to those games?

Virgin

I gave up around 25 or so, so now I'm just waiting for to upgrade to archmage status.

im not dedicated - im actually quite bad at playing them, i just find them entertaining and relaxing and i hate real world

Well, here I am. 35 and still a virgin.
Never done that. I'm often out with friends.

really? I hate the real world, but I'm getting bored of vydia games also. it blows my mind that people have thousands of hours in a single game where as I struggle to even reach 100 hours.