1. Cunny

1. Cunny
2. Which languages can you speak?
3. Which languages are you currently learning?

1. Austria
2. (Austrian) High-German
Styrian German
English

3. Mandarin ( sorry for being a diaspora negro )
Wu chinese (Qingtian dialect, again sorry for being a diaspora negro)

Examples for spoken languages:
High-German: youtube.com/watch?v=9OkYYixgCes
(it's german High-German since I couldn't find a pure audio sample of someone talking in austrian german, however there are only slight differences)

Styrian German: youtube.com/watch?v=FLGkcPAj-_s&t=90s (sorry if the music annoys you)

English(for the sake of including it): youtube.com/watch?v=X1me0E0OGqU&t=20s

Mandarin(I'm learning the southern variety, since it sounds nicer to me, it has less american R sounds which get replaced by Z) : youtube.com/watch?v=B-qxGhkRojc&t=63s
Qingtian dialect(with mandarin parts): youtube.com/watch?v=PKpVDo6XAdk&t=647s

Attached: Languages word cloud.png (870x400, 225K)

1. Cunt
2. English
3. French

Chinese will probably be more relevant here soon enough but w.e, I'm probably too dumb to learn it

>sorry for being a diaspora

Cuck

France
French, English and a little Spanish
None

mashallah bröther, your people know what it's like to live as diaspora

1. America
2. English and Korean a bit of Spanish to get along with local Gauts
3. Spanish and Arabic

French
English
Nipponese

why did you decide to learn korean and arabic?
I myself have considered learning korean or japanese.

1 flag
2 english, faroese, danish (+norwegian, swedish) pidgin german, imitation icelandic
3 none

That's quite an inventory, I have to say

German, English and rudimentary French

bugar english and deutschlandisch

Japan
Japanese and English
French

1. Russia
2. Russia
3. English

is it hard for you to pick up french?
I'm asking since I'm having difficulties with mandarin and the dialect because they're nothing like english, since they're from different language famalies.

well since you're going to english websites and contribute to english conversations, good job.

Like this website.

exactly my friend

it's piss easy desu i learnt it only during last October and i can already hold a pretty decent conversation given that. English helped me greatly

I was born in Korea and moved to US when I was 10 so but I’m losing my Korean skill a bit as years go by.

interesting, well it's nice to hear that, good luck on your future language endeavors :D
I see, well as long as you use korean frequently enough it won't be problem my friend

jep

Attached: 1547347685845.jpg (750x597, 34K)

1-Brazil
2-Some English
3-English, French, Spanish, Italian...

I also tried German and Japanese. English today is obligatory and I started to learn French aiming to move to Canada. After start French I was "naturally" dredge to the another big neolatin languages. The problem to my learning process is I'm a very indolent person, making no exercises and spend just few minutes studying. Usually I wait at least a week to take a revision. I do not remember why I started (try) to learn German, but Japanese was because I like Anime and Manga stuff and because the rage when the lasts chapters of a manga I was following were not translated. Also, beside have an above average proficiency in my language, Portuguese, I have some communication issues and that become worst in another languages.

Brazilian learning actual Spanish

1. Panama
2. Spanish and English
3. I want to learn French