Is this the greatest argument against diversity?

Is this the greatest argument against diversity?

Attached: 237289CE-C97B-445E-A27F-B97693D155AA.png (800x502, 75K)

not with trump as president it isnt

Yeah probably. Not only has it exposed the effects of diversity, it’s exposed ‘diversity’ for what it is: tribalism, enclaves and resentment. It’s sad but natural.

Are these the greatest argument for diversity?

Attached: download.png (1000x616, 571K)

I'd say Africa is. To outsiders they pretty much all rook same yet they see thousands of unredeemable differences among themselves and fucking hate each others. Diversity only works if everyone embraces the same lifestyle, and even then, natural instincts, those progressists have told us are a myth, will inevitably kick in and start dividing people.

You can't fight human nature.

Nope. The US is the most powerful country because of diversity.

It's only gonna become more powerful, accepting and peaceful with newer immigrants :^)

Shut up you british faggot.
Do you want the usa to become a paki/arabic/african infested shithole like the UK?

Yeah, I don't hate you because you're a bad person. I hate you because you're a nigger.

Attached: 1547181790912.jpg (1242x1394, 329K)

Fuck off you racist cunt.

>canada
>diverse

Attached: 414CC4E6-45B7-4AA7-808D-D8F1EBCF0951.png (602x436, 83K)

there are worse examples, but diversity everywhere is bad

rot in hell kike

the soviet union or modern day africa too

That was 13 years ago, we are like 76% white now

Wow I thought you were exaggerating but I just looked it up. Demographics can change quickly when your population is small I guess.

Lots of immigration and the fact that Asians and brown people breed much faster than whites makes all the difference.

Attached: PicsArt_01-08-01.46.41.png (1562x1452, 190K)

Yeah. I live in Québec. There wasn't a nigger around my neighborhood 5 years ago and now I see them everyday.

Are you French-Canadien? Go to Acadie in New Brunswick, there are only pure laine Acadiens and a few Anglos there.

Yes, I grew up in Gaspésie. Really miss it.

>built by whites
>destroyed by non-whites

no

>Slavs emigrate en masse and try to force sandniggers who have been there for years out
Kill yourself

>destroyed

They aren't though, both are rivaling the Nordics for quality of life, they are at the top 10 of basically every good metric, have stable and prosperous economies with Canada a top 10 GDP and Oz close at 12th. Diversity doesn't seem to be hurting either one, they are thriving.

>Is this the greatest argument against diversity?

It's funny because the people that live in places with a highly diverse population tend to live better, happier, and more profitable lives than their counterparts that live in homogeneous parts of the country.

All of these politicians that keep lying to their primarily white constituents telling them that white people are in danger (they aren't) and that immigration is a problem (it's not) are dragging the country down. Conservative white people keep committing domestic acts of terror, making bombs, and going on shooting sprees but it's still someone the fault of Mexicans, middle eastern people and liberals.

I wonder who could be behind this post

>Thriving
1980-1990 was the golden age of Canada. This place is going downhill fast.

Based greatest ally

gigajew

Diversity is cancer

>homogeneous

the jews, or is it tyrone, or is it carlos, or is it a soyboy, or a trans feminist with a 9 inch long cock. Maybe I'm alexandria ocasio-cortez. You guys have so many pretend enemies it's hard to keep up.

no but brazil is

Attached: 1492961406830.png (480x343, 57K)

as someone who used to live in chicago and now lives in a rural white area you are dead wrong. i used to have to lock my door behind me when i went out for 5 seconds to pick up the mail, now i literally leave my front door open all day. i used to have to walk around with a knife on me and one earbud out at all times because i got jumped so often, now i go out for walks alone at night blasting music in my headphones with no weapon on me. the difference isnt class, the people here are poorer. the difference isnt population, theres still a shit load of people around me. the difference is that theres no niggers.
>inb4 anecdotal evidence
anecdotal evidence is the only way you could possibly make a point, since all objective facts and statistics point to areas becoming shittier the less white they are.

This pretty much. I know white trash, I work with white trash and know what to expect from white trash. Niggers are unpredictable.

Latin America, especially Brasil, Venezuela and Colombia are

Stop being retarded, poor white people will break into your house and jump you if they think you've got something of value on you. You all want it to be about race but these things have nothing to do with race.

They do because african have a gypsy tier culture

*African americans

>Is the most powerful country on Earth an argument against diversity?=

Attached: 1532881604511.jpg (400x323, 51K)

Then why haven't they? I lived in Chicago for 10 years and I got robbed 10 times despite taking security very seriously, I've lived here for 5 years now and never been jumped once despite leaving my doors and windows open all the time. And facts aren't on your side, poor white trash neighborhoods have less violent crime than even rich black neighborhoods, let alone poor black neighborhoods.

America is actually not characterized by a significantly lower degree of social mobility compared to other countries: rather, it just appears this way on the basis of crude indicators like income because there is more variance in income compared to more redistributionist societies like Sweden, and also because the population is heterogenous and contains many groups of very different average abilities.

Attached: IMG_8570.png (200x164, 43K)

Damn, maybe the boomers were right all along. Israel really could be our best friend.

You should read a history book. In the 90s and 80s Canada was called an "honourary member of the 3rd world." Now it's as good a country as any. Don't confuse nostalgia with reality

No now it's a chinese funded housing market hell being flooded with foreigners. Guess it's paradise if you're a Trudeau multiculturalist cock sucking faggot that only care about money and material goods.