What country has the biggest percentage of GAY PEOPLE ?

what country has the biggest percentage of GAY PEOPLE ?

Attached: f78c478b38536fc279810429d3b092e83464c704_hq.jpg (522x1024, 70K)

Other urls found in this thread:

koulukino.fi/milk-svenska/milstolpar-for-sexuella-minoriteter-i-finland
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

In europe we have the highest percentage of fags, however since more muslims are moving in to cleanse this country the statistics could change

Thailand

According to this article, 56% of Finnish men identify as bisexual or homosexual
koulukino.fi/milk-svenska/milstolpar-for-sexuella-minoriteter-i-finland

Based Finns

fenno-sw*dish propaganda

we finns are heterosexual BVLLS

Yes. The most prestigeous award in Finland is the homo of the year award, and here is the winner of 2017's award.

Attached: Homo of the Year 2017 Finland Based.jpg (784x523, 50K)

France has OP, that's more than enough

Attached: 1543120946332.jpg (634x423, 41K)

better watch my butt if I ever go there

Attached: duck.png (1177x622, 682K)

I'm saying this with great confidence, we have the highest rate of closet homos.

You wouldn't believe the shit I saw with my own eyes.

Attached: 1396773011986.gif (480x340, 912K)

Moving to Finland

If you like guys then you will fit in very well. Good luck and make sure to wear protection.

Good news

Spain

I downloaded Tinder today and was amazed by how attractive the guys there are. I saw two perfect matches for me, same interests, same taste in music, nice face, etc but I didn't swipe because I'm wouldn't know what to do if we actually started talking

I think I'm going to be alone forever

Attached: 1516210106617.png (1063x1063, 245K)

Greentext please

percentage wise, America is like 4-5% (openly) gay, but because of a big population that's like 13-16 million people.

hot
share, user

Not much greentext worthy and definitely not hot tb.h

Let me give an example instead, I have seen over 50 trannies turning tricks one night, on the same street, with a huge line.
All of the costumers were those overly masculine types. And they would never call themselves gay.

It makes sense actually, many of those guys are from conservative families, never had any chance to talk to any girls. But they can't date guys, so this is their way out.

This is the reason there's always someone attacking those pride walks here, they can't do it openly themselves.

>never had any chance to talk to girls
Why not?

They're hardcore m*slims, why would they? Most wouldn't even share a table with their sisters.

B-but they have dicks
Why don't they at least go to a regular whore?
I thought Turkey was based and redpilled

Komshi, come on, we share a culture. You should know why.

They love dicks.
But being gay is "haram" so they just dress up as girls before fucking each other.

Attached: lvPLJk.jpg (582x960, 132K)

Is it true that Ataturk liked boipussy and that's why his wife's diary won't get published?

big gay lol