What is the world's thoughts on my people, the Iranic people?

what is the world's thoughts on my people, the Iranic people?

Attached: main-qimg-1edb3879382b74ac2e9f7f590c8ba98a-c.jpg (602x399, 42K)

Yeah, lots of thoughts. All about bombing them for Israel

Attached: axhyoHxY_400x400.jpg (400x400, 24K)

This guy makes it worth it.

Attached: mehdi.jpg (1920x1080, 258K)

Cucks for adopting Islam

Die for israel boomer

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 10K)

how can i get Persian gf?

Iran never adopted islam from the getgo. We revolted against the caliphate the first chance we got, and a Persian slave assassinated the last companion of Muhammad. Sadly the leader of the revolt against the arabs, although he drove the arabs back to Baghdad, got assassinated by his Turkish and Arab slaves. Then the Seljuks invaded and raped every1. We adopted Shia Islam as a fuck you to the Arabs.

>convert
>go to iran
>ask her father for her hand
>take her back to russia
>burn her passport
>she will be completely subservient to you as her husband
>you can probably grab 3 more while you're there if you fancy 4 wives

Can you understand other middle-eastern languages or is Persian kind of unique?

I can understand Kurdish, Pushto Ossetia and some caucuses languages. Iran itself has many languages. The rest of the middle eastern languages are from a different group I think. I can't understand those.

Nice country, unlike other middle-eastern shitholes.

They speak Farsi

parsi only arabs say farsi because they don't have the letter p in their language
armenia and turkey is good too my russian friend. we have a big market of goods once the US sanctions lift I hope the stock I bought sky rockets ;)

>american flag
ofc

They like football, so there's that

Attached: 21356375.jpg (1280x720, 97K)

VPN :) state monitors most things.

Hairy weirdos that like flashy things like Armenians but the non religious ones are tolerable.

Pretty nice people atleast the ones i know

Good people brainwashed by jihadi fantasy

My ancestors :)

Cucked by Arabs so hard they still unironically practice Islam to this day.

You were cucked by Jews way harder than Iran was cucked by Arabs. At least Zoroastrians survived in Yazd, Iran, and they retain rituals and traditions dating to Sassanian times. In fact, they are unbroken continuity to Sassanian times. Not a single pre-Christian group survived in Europe, go figure.
I don't give a shit what modern snow niggers think of us. Stop being a cuck. They used to be highly sophisticated and educated, but they are all now unsophisticated brutes with a chip on their shoulders.

They look Latino for some reason and they seem like likeable people

Attached: 921831_2_0714-iran_standard.png (900x600, 909K)

Your bigger cucks for losing the entirety of your pre-Christian traditions. Iran retained pocket communities of Zoroastrians. There is literally no pagan group in Europe that is unbroken continuity to pre-Christian times.

>Your bigger cucks
You're bigger cucks*
I apologize for the typo.

I literally never think about them, ever

Wrong.

Arabs would say Barsi instead.

Arabs say Bolice, Bebsi, etc. (police - pepsi)

I am a POLISH-AMERICAN BVLL and I LOVE my PERSIAN genetic brothers

Attached: 1516379254751.jpg (639x360, 24K)

Attached: mem.jpg (1024x543, 74K)

The women are insanely horny from personal experience.

Iranians are the only noble people in the Middle East, surrounded by inbred Sunni savages and scheming rat Jews.

so we're cucks for stopping being a bunch of unwashed fucking heathens that don't even know the message of our lord and savior jesus christ?
every religion except for christianity is basically a compilation of superstitions

>cucks for stopping being a bunch of unwashed fucking heathens
They really weren't like this. For example, Cult of Sol Invictus and also Mithras were pretty cool and had interesting metaphysics. We don't know much about what Germanic peoples, however, followed because it was eradicated, but from what I've read about the Druids, they were somewhat advanced. Too bad none of them survived.
>don't even know the message of our lord and savior jesus christ?
Both Islam and Christianity should be eradicated. I'm fine with both dead Muslims and Christians.
>every religion except for christianity is basically a compilation of superstitions
Retard. Go back to sucking that dead Jew's dick on a cross.

>what Germanic peoples, however, followed
what Germanic-speaking peoples followed*
Sounds more concise*

Sure you want to?

Attached: perskie kobiety.jpg (1300x970, 191K)

I'm learning Persian right now. I like how the language sounds.
Maybe one day I'll get an Iranian qt

indo-europeans raped by sand negros and now they are in denial about this. no respect for them or their shyte cuntry

The Mexico of the Middle East desu

I count 5 qties in that pic

>so we're cucks for stopping being a bunch of unwashed fucking heathens that don't even know the message of our lord and savior jesus christ?
>every religion except for christianity is basically a compilation of superstitions

lmao the irony of this post , just substitute jesus christ for allah and Christianity for islam in your sentence and you sound like a proper fanatic lad

I think the Turkish and Persian BULLS should subjugate the ar*bs in MENA

Attached: 1546406113505.gif (300x577, 279K)

I don't like ironic people.

Don’t think I’ve actually met people born and raised in Iran. Ancient Iranian history is interesting....although I feel like modern Iran is like just a lighter version of Saudi Arabia. It has the potential to be cool, but it seems it’s being led by a bunch of old imams or something

Is there a hope for Iran to become more secular in the feature ?

if you conquer them again

we are not in denial of our indo european heritage. you adopted christianity and then turned to protestantism to add your own flair. We did the same with Islam and Shia sect.
We are not found of turks unless they are Azeri. We grow tired of Azeris abusing our Armenian friends though.
There is once the old coots in power die, we have our own car brand, and various other home grown domestic industries that won't see global market till either sanctions are lifted or the current regime is removed.
Thank you, I believe all in the middle east should secularize. I have best hopes for our neighbors!
How can you be Polish and Iranian? We have no connection except maybe the refugees we took in WW2.
I'm not cucking I'm curious and being friendly
ah yes Pepsi and Police, very arabic words there. arabs and arabic has no letter P. they don't use it. even Palestine is pronounced Falastine by arabs

Croats our IRANIC BROTHERS. your wiki page mentions a ironic connection through the Scythian tribes ;-)

Like everyone else on this board: you're probably pretty cool, but your government fucks things up for you.

"A" doesn't look too bad.
Maybe she'd be kinda hot in a burquini?

Thats just what women look like when they're not all dolled up. I'm sure european women look the same if you remove their makeup too lol.

In your country I would be sentenced to death for simply expressing my philosophical beliefs. I've met several Iranians I've liked, but as a people I must view you as barbaric and cruel to allow such laws to exist.

Kek retard. Jesus wasn't a follower of the Pharisees

Iranian people and culture is based. Feel bad for Iran being ruled by insane crackpots and getting fucked in the ass by American sanctions because they're too butthurt they can't control Iranian oil.

In the name of Poland I am very sorry for our government scheming with Jewish American cunts against you. The Polish government is not the voice of the nation. A lot of Polish people still travel to Iran and they are always welcome. Peace.

>We adopted Shia Islam as a fuck you to the Arabs.
More like you were converted by a Kurd to cuck Turks.

Hail Abu Lu'lu!

I hope Zoroastrianism comes back as Persia's official religion instead of Islam.

good food I really like morgh

>except for christianity
lmao

The Bible be like
>plants and grass and green stuff made on 3rd day
The Bible also be like
>sun was made on the 4th
>what is photosynthesis

Attached: dabwhiteman.png (483x597, 307K)