GET CHINK'D

Attached: leaf.png (813x641, 555K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Walter_Schellenberg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Damn, they're really mad about that huawei shit

> why can't the west just LET us spy on them through our HUUUUUUUEI phones

(((Shellenberg)))

Attached: 1527746936454.jpg (1429x804, 49K)

first they colonise Canada and breed their women
now they are already starting to execute Canadian males

He didn't appeal the sentence.
It's the prosecutor who thought the sentence was too lenient and asked for a retrial.

White race isn't special. It is pretty common in china any person use and sell drugs are supposed to be given a death sentence regardless of skin color.
Even Japanese man who were asked kindly to deliver stuff, that he didn't know about stuff was given death penalty two or three years ago.

I'm surprised China can clean gabadge.

220 Kg drugs,he deserve it.

The guy is a pretty big piece of shit anyways. He had 2 previous drug dealing related convictions in Canada and he still hasn't learned his lesson.

Schellenberg is not a Jewish surname

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Walter_Schellenberg

>Lets smuggle drug in China what could go wrong

DESU he got what he asked; he wanted a lighter sentence no ? I think death is better than 15 years in Chinese prison

from china
he was exporting it without permission

China is eradicating the Canadian menace

Are those prisons really that bad?

How is this BTFO? He deserved to be killed.
It has nothing to do with that. He actually was smuggling large amounts of drugs and properly received the death penalty. When he was being sentenced in Canada 7 years ago the judge literally told him he was lucky he's not in Syria or Libya because he would be killed but this idiot goes and tries it in China.

well no, chinese prisons are not for violent for social crimes, they just executed

they are for political crimes

that is prisons are usually those who criticized the police/policy/government/officialdom or those who fell out of favor but can't be killed, teachers, former colleagues, writers, etc

Based. The less Canadians there is, the better

Reminder that the entire Chinese civilisation was lost to opium because of whitoids who forced it on them at gunpoint, until based Mao ended the problem by giving druggies a choice between the gulag and the bullet, and by taking druglords to the grave. If someone is right to punish Western drug kingpins as hard as possible it is China. The first opium war led to more than a century of humiliations, civil wars, backwardness, corruption and poverty in China, it is by far the worst crime the West has committed in east Asia.

Sucks that communism did 100 times more damage to China than any druggies did.

sucks that druggie problem caused it

obv

Fucking based, sometimes even chinks can be human.

Wat.

>berg

I predict China will reuse his beheaded head.

Attached: 1519337925266.jpg (450x600, 51K)

Some countries (Italy off the top of my head) allow prosecutors to appeal. It becomes a constant back and forth shit show if judges allow it. China clearly made this a political decision as it was a a day trial, they oddly invited foreign journalists (they normally dont), it took an hour for a verdict and no new evidence was introduced.

He was smuggling it to Australia so who made it????

"b-but he was smuggling drugs"
>believing the chinese

Communism pulled China out of poverty and made it into a superpower it is today

i mean, i kinda feel bad for him cause it sucks to get sentenced to death, but cmon he had a massive history of drug offences, it's not like it was a 1 off stupid decision

based
fuck drug pushers, they're scum and deserve death

Oh he definitely was. They got way too much logs that shit plus a shitload of testimonies. Plus all the evidence came from way before the Huawei shit.

The dude just had really shit luck when they appealed right when Huawei was goin on even though he is a genuine piece of shit.

Looking at the CBC.ca comments most Canadians are with the Chinese on this. Trudeau is pushing the virtue signaling too far: people understand that when you break the law in a foreign country you're subject to their laws, and equally people are disgusted to learn the absurdly light sentences this repeat repeat offender had been getting in Canada.

lol no. China embracing capitalism did that.