Left is black

>Left is black
>Right is white

ugghh guys am I the only one who sees the exact same skin color?

Attached: DxB4Kh0W0AAkdzb.jpg (1200x1200, 235K)

Black and White are American concepts.

Right is orange, senpai. He puts a lot of effort into that leathery citrus skin.

Obama is half-white and Trump is unironically orange, so yeah, their skin color isn't too different.

If Trump didn't use a tanning bed (or spray on a tan), he'd look white.

black people in the US aren't real blakcs
they're complete mutts

No it's not you absolute retard

Wasn't it spain?, and even then didn't arabs deal with sub-sharan africans first?

>people in the US aren't real they're complete mutts
fixed that for you, no need to thank

Obama is literally whiter than the Tangerine Terror

Attached: bongo.jpg (1200x1200, 340K)

The left is the president and the right is the Idiot.

t. kim

The demolition show of your country begins.

That happened a long time ago, along with yours.

India had elections in 2009 and will have in 2019 too

Our left or their?

t. kim

buy you glasses

the picture lighting is compromised.
here is the actual side by side comparison.
obama is darker.

Attached: 7a0b6388-afa3-48ea-a437-3b9439f48ead-AP_Obama_Trump.jpg (2989x1680, 510K)

This. Trump is clearly darker.

the virgin look vs the chad stare

C & R

>Left is mulatto
>Right is orange

left is black and blue, right is white and gold

ugh... peru having to bring this shit back again

Attached: 1545672365003.jpg (600x418, 27K)

Why is a guy from Kenya so fucking bleached? I thought they're pure?

But he's from Kenya tho? He is a Kenyan Muslim, Gaddafi said so.

hahahahahahhahaha
Trump is so fucking pathetic

Attached: 165156404541.png (500x280, 164K)

Orange and Brown.

BASED finally
I hate the concepts of white/black. Why Irish for example were not considered white but now they are? Something changed in their genotype or what?
People who say 'white race' don't know what race is. Race is a group of people with common biological features, blyat.
Europeoid race? Yes
Negroid? Yes
Mongoloid? Australoid? Pigmy? Bushmen? Americanid? Ainu? Polynesian? YES.

Culture is different from race. Language is different from race. If we take a europeoid kid and give him to for example korean parents he will be an europeoid with Korean culture.
Idiots

>Irish were not white
The Irish were part of the founding fathers and were considered white during white-only immigration laws

>People who say 'white race' don't know what race is. Race is a group of people with common biological features, blyat.
Exactly. "White" isn't solely referring to skin. No one would classify the Japanese, Koreans etc. as part of the white race. You could call "White" a synonym for "European", wherein Scandinavia and Great Britain are the epicenter of whiteness. The further one goes from that genetically, the less white they are. Whether one wants to draw the border in Northern Italy, or if one wants to include Greece, is irrelevant to the question of whether or not the white genetic cluster exists.

>You could call "White" a synonym for "European", wherein Scandinavia and Great Britain are the epicenter of whiteness
Or Italy and Greece. In such case the further north you go, the less European it is. Whiteness is a meme.

No one would categorize Greece or Italy as the epicenter of whiteness you absolute mong. I have never heard anyone argue about whether or not a Swede is white for example. However, whether or not Italians or Greeks are white debatable.

You're so stupid. Go back to Jow Forums/

How's your wife btw?

If white = European then Italy and Greece are way whiter than snowniggers
>No one would categorize Greece or Italy as the epicenter of whiteness you absolute mong
I do. I mean why not?
>However, whether or not Italians or Greeks are white debatable.
To Americans, maybe.

Jow Forums is not your safe-space, Reto

I'm not even sure you're Swiss, you talk like an American.
Or you're a teen brainwashed by Jow Forums

"white" as Americans treat it is a retarded social construct.
White=pale people that Americans like in current year
Black=any % of african blood

Attached: tiresome.png (849x470, 346K)

Why is he so fucking orange?

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 82K)

>If white = European then Italy and Greece are way whiter than snowniggers
Incorrect. Unless you still have the erroneous idea that the indo-europeans came from India.

>I do. I mean why not?
Well then the vast majority of people would disagree with you. The genetic epicentre of whiteness has always been GB and Scandinavia. If you want to, you can create your own genetic cluster where the epicentre is Italy for example and call the genetic cluster "Mediterranean",

Again, this is not your safe-space. Sorry Reto. If you want to enjoy your time on Jow Forums, then I'm afraid you have to deal with a diversity of opinions.

His dad is Kenyan and his mom is wh*Te.

>Well then the vast majority of people would disagree with you. The genetic epicentre of whiteness has always been GB and Scandinavia. If you want to, you can create your own genetic cluster where the epicentre is Italy for example and call the genetic cluster "Mediterranean",

That cringe...

So you've never hear ex of lighting, photoshop, trumps tanner, etc? Obama is technically 1/2 white anyways. Also, race isn't just skin color.

Yes they had that whole autism chart. We also got it from the Brits. Race came from Europe when they started exploring the world.

He's right though. Clusters are arbitrary simplifications introduced by the human mind for the human mind, not something absolute. There's only the data, categories are in the eye of the beholder.

Indeed. I wonder where this other Swiss poster thinks the word "Negro" originally came from. Certainly not from an English speaking country.

European civilization developed in mediterranean Sea, to claim Italy is not european is ridiculous

>The genetic epicentre of whiteness
Whiteness is not a genetic term. Its meaning depends on who is talking and

>"white" as Americans treat it is a retarded social construct.
It originated here with the British you dumb fucking monkey.

there is not absolute meaning in it

At least he has a country user

Don't bother with this guy. He can't do anything other than name-calling.

>Whiteness is not a genetic term
It refers to a genetic cluster popularized by Americans. The further people were genetically and culturally distant from them, the less likely they were to be accepted in their immigration laws.

>He's right though. Clusters are arbitrary simplifications introduced by the human mind for the human mind, not something absolute. There's only the data, categories are in the eye of the beholder.

He is the one talking about an absolute 'white' cluster, not me.

>The further people were genetically and culturally distant from them, the less likely they were to be accepted in their immigration laws.
Wait, so why exactly do you care about American definitions of whiteness? This has nothing to do with Europe as it excludes its most important part. Are you really Swiss?

No I'm not. I have categorized the epicentre of the genetic cluster and have said that one can draw the line arbitrarily. It can be drawn in Switzerland, or in Italy, or in Turkey etc.

I'm simply explaining the term "Whiteness" to you. Yes, I'm Swiss.

>Are you really Swiss?

No he's not, or a social outcast.

based

If it refers to something as arbitrary as immigration laws then you should probably stop treating it as anything actually related to genetics in any meaningful fashion.

Obama ain't even a real Afro-American.
His mom's an American without the Afro and his dad is an Afro without the American.

sorry,"white" as Anglos treat it is a retarded social construct.

in this picture obama is in the darker lighting side of the room and trump is in the lighter side they still look the same color

No. Since the white genetic cluster is as real as the Polish genetic cluster for example.

Every line we draw at genetic cluster is a social construct, that does not mean that they're not relevant or have no meaning. Don't fall for the continuum fallacy.

Obama looks whiter unironically.

>white genetic cluster is as real as the Polish genetic cluster for example
So not at all?

Yes they are real. The lines we draw are arbitrary, but that does not mean that they're not "real" or not relevant. For example, we also draw arbitrary lines to identify colours on the colour spectrum. That does not mean that "blue" or "red" doesn't exist.

Left is brown and right is orange.

But the right one acts like a nigger, so there's that.

Your "genetic cluster" is based on retarded american laws and as such is not related to actual genetics in any way. If Americans stopped accepting Europeans as immigrants would you claim they are no longer white?

based

Yes it is. The epicentre of the genetic cluster is identifiable and has spread to an extent that many people use the genetic cluster to refer to themselves or to refer to others. Asians, for example, wouldn't call me Swiss, they would call me white. Same goes for Africa. They would refer to me as "the white man".