Most Americans are not of British descent, but English is the main language of the USA

Most Americans are not of British descent, but English is the main language of the USA.

Most Brazilians are not of Portuguese descent, but Portuguese is the main language of Brazil.

Attached: images.png (633x485, 27K)

>Most Brazilians are not of Portuguese descent, but Portuguese is the main language of Brazil.
wrong

Every brazillian has portuguese descent,even the brazillians in the german villages inside Rio Grande do Sul

yes and every portuguese has arab descent

Yeah,you speak monkeynese

>Most Americans are not of British descent
This is actually false. Most of us (even the dindus) have Britiah ancestry. It's just that it gets broken up in the census by idiots who put down (American) and England/Wales/Scotland are seperated.

Most Brazilians have some degree of Portuguese blood.

and you speak moortuguese

why would celtics and angloids be combined?

Attached: i922jyg.jpg (720x702, 77K)

Most Brazilians have some portuguese blood running in their veins

WE WUZ EUROS AND SHOOT EEEK EEEK EEEK

Attached: 1438116722948.jpg (741x649, 85K)

Wrong. I'm a Euromutt, Italian/German.

Most are of Portuguese descent, those who are of Portuguese descent tend to me mixed with non-europeans.

1 - Portuguese
2 - Italians
3 - Spaniards
4 - German
5 - Japs/Slavs

Attached: file.png (1080x886, 1.07M)

OP said British and Anglos have Celtic ancestry as well. Additionally, thanks to England and the Vikings, Germanic ancestry is all over the British Isles.

WE WUZ WHITE NIGGA LOOK AT THIS PHOTO

Most (white) Americans do have British ancestry, it's just that it's not as popular to be an 'English-American' as an 'Irish-American'

Btw, that map does not represent the majority. For example, we didn't have many Spaniards migrants, those regions with Spanish flags have a small population

Ireland was part of Britian when they moved to Can/Aus/NZ/USA anyway. Irish-Americans are British-Americans.

The fuck is wrong with you, Mutt? I am not white but I have European genes like everyone in this country. Is that hard to understand?

For me, it's others

Okay, sorry. :(

No problem, fren.

Attached: 26b.png (720x644, 39K)

:)

Hahahah
>Ele não é branco

E nem você. :3

Pathetic

I would agree, but Irish-Americans are the biggest IRA LARPers you'll ever meet

Those regions with spanish flags are disgusting sudacas.

Irish are normally a distinct thing
British isn't an ethnicity anyway

Big yikes at this picture and people posting it unironically

Those are the predominant ancestries, not "pure" ancestries. Even "black" Brazilians are 60% European on average. Then again you're French so I don't expect you to be able to interpret maps.

np

>thanks to England and the Vikings
Don't forget the Normans too xd.

Attached: 1489450150948.png (1866x823, 166K)

Next to Anglo-Irish, German is the most common ancestry for white Americans.

SOPA

Most Germans aren't of German descent, but German is the main language there.