Proud to announce that after 140 days Sweden will have a government

Proud to announce that after 140 days Sweden will have a government

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-01-16 at 11.58.38 pm.png (671x580, 603K)

Sweden is so fucked that it's not even funny anymore

these prime minister systems are silly. just vote for a president and have it over with

This is a radical centrist government coalition

they would have a prime minister regardless of whether a president was elected or not

so what is the program they agreed upon?

>vote for a party
>the incumbent losers team up and kick the winner out
>this is a "full democracy"

Attached: lel.gif (734x417, 37K)

Can any swede tell me what life was like for 140 days without a government? I wonder if life was actually better since the politicians were too busy fighting each-other to screw up the country?

*progrom

>government formation is mentioned
Lmao get on my level (see name). Get back to us when you reach at least a year and a half without a government.

Weak second place is hardly a victory, especially if you can't ally with anyone else

Attached: zzz.jpg (962x835, 138K)

Third place*, actually

It was better without a government, yes.

Can confirm, nothing to be proud of

I haven't understood a fucking shit about Brexit or its implications from the day it was announced and I still don't now.

Attached: 1.png (680x661, 262K)

isn't your government shut down at the moment?

Rejoice cause you're not the only one

That what I thought. Spain seemed to manage pretty well without a government as well. And one of the good things about Brexit is that it's distracting the government so much that they are hardly messing up anything else.

Is Bhutan the paradise some Westerners pretend it is?

Same shit like always. Sweden will keep on deteriorating, perhaps even crash when the recession kicks in later this year.

thats a stupid thing to think, its not like there was no government, the previous one was functioning but without forwarding any issues

dont believe what asshurt sd voters say, they never leave their government issued basement

A Hungarian commenting on SD voters as if he had the faintest idea of what he was talking about. You're pathetic.