/brit/

having a sip edition

Attached: 1465500815606.jpg (720x960, 67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NZ0jCMFQN2s
youtube.com/channel/UCroMTpS-2f-32RqkVB-4uxg/videos
youtube.com/user/bootleicious/videos
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Margaret_Thatcher
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fuck off mate

Good lord!

Attached: 1517757339201.jpg (720x960, 67K)

can't be practical to have your tits flopping out like that. reckon she's doing it to attract a mate

Swear I know about 10 people who look like that bloke

mmm
rising knife cream

processing my Irish passport application

what's with the early thread?
also chebs

>blue shirt
>white collar
that's an absolute yikes from me

willy wincing

threadsplitter embarrassed he was rightfully ignored for a whole thread desperately links his early so it isn't completely wasted
a vain attempt to save face

It's a metaphor. He's a white collar guy but he hasn't forgotten his blue collar roots.

Lol

Attached: 1547646546706.jpg (720x960, 123K)

wasted the first two hours of my academic day spamming nigger on a chinese gutter oil selling forum

shagged the gf in a public toilet today
grim stuff

the guy behind her is obviously her boyfriend

cannot fathom being so socially unaware that you can't interpret this from body language alone

i get lots of compliments on the allsaints stuff i wear, its like budget slp
ted baker has good and bad designs, most are bad, the good ones are quite good
river island, hot topic, topshop and all those discounter zaras are absolute fucking cancer

Got banned on Quakenet once for calling a mod 'an igger'. Absolutely baffling, its just a made-up word.

whomst'd've

Attached: 22A20B43-1B8F-4375-89B8-F46884BE8D71.jpg (1080x1349, 108K)

remember the aussie film about terrorists?

doing a sex wee

Attached: hqdefaultss.jpg (480x360, 12K)

dumb reductionism

pack up your things and your reddit space and promptly piss off

mad max?

>tfw got no sleep
>tfw sick
>tfw still a bit high
Pretty miserable.

>the French are total cunts to people who can't speak French. It's the one nation that an English speaker can visit and even when you try to use the language, will be treated like shit unless you're fluent.
complete bollocks. we love it when foreigners try to speak French. But when we see that you struggle too much, we immediately switch to English to make it easier and I've noticed foreigners would actually prefer if we didn't.

putting another load of washing on after said sex wee then having some late luncheon

have you ever considered that if the item of clothing you're wearing doesn't have a brand / logo plastered all over it then absolutely no one knows where you bought it from?

a well-fitted item of clothing from any shop will look good when you wear it

seething virg

Attached: 8B9062E1-38E9-40DA-B294-0B485B0840B1.jpg (888x641, 127K)

A bigger national economy allows more money for welfare

Everything I know about Australia I learned from Neighbours, Steve Irwin, and Chopper.

the tories will never

feel like a lot of people suddenly became anti-capitalists as soon as they realised massive corporations are led by SJWs

oh wow he called me a virgin. don't think i can recover from this one. how original and psyche shattering.

>Neighbours
yikes but Rose Byrne is peng

Watched “American Gigolo” last night
I’d love to be paid to have sex with older women and drive around LA in a merc in designer suits
Not fair that I’m not allowed to do this by my mum

absolute virgin post ngl

was never much of a shagger

for me it's that girl who was in both neighbours and home & away and played a blind girl in neighbours and a thot in home & away

the new cage

Attached: 1521528858152.png (2048x1536, 3.97M)

You would have to bang some right dogs or loads of men being a male prostitute.

do girls in the uk actually offer anal sex

It is important that /brit/ be warned of the risks of no brexit

Bad stuff might happen lads. It also might not. Be careful.

couldnt work out how to phrase what i was going to say in (accidentally hit submit as well) but tories dont like welfare and by the time they're out of power i shouldnt think the economic ramifications will have of levelled off

based

might go to the gym now and do a double session, hate being neet

>drive around LA
can't say I'm a big fan of seeing orange stands and homeless tent setups on every corner myself

alright noodlechomp

not sen that one was it good

>the economy isnt the only thing that matters!

But my entire life revolves around toiling to afford rent and food?

is uk really only london and wastelands on unemployment benefits?

or is that londoner banter

never happened to me, but it happens all the time in faketaxi scenes so i dunno

Attached: 1545901896771.png (455x443, 230K)

very fond of pop up headlights

bored of the german poster

thank you for supporting the australian film and television industries (good taste with chopper)

That is what Londoners want you to believe
I despise Londoners they remind of Americans with how self absorbed they are

dunno but if you finger a slag on a night out she'll usually let you finger her bum too

your life being worthless and without meaning has no relevance to the united kingdom as a nation-state and its place in europe

How many bennies do you get a month being neet? My mate claims he gets £800 which sounds way too high, he was earning 1.2k a month and decided to quit as he thinks all the free time is better than an extra £400 a month.
All he dose is smoke weed and attend free parties though.

should i buy some DMT on the dark web lads

you can filter flags from certain threads based on the subject. improves /brit/ a lot

mad how people like the kraut actually think in memes as if they reflect reality accurately

yes and film yourself smoking it

how to roll a tight joint, i have no experience rolling its so bloody hard

Attached: 20190117_010033.jpg (2160x2160, 1.34M)

please, help me getting astonishing liverpool gf

Attached: brit_gf.png (1044x765, 610K)

Yeah it was decent

vividly remember falling asleep to that steve irwin movie with his missus every night for a good year or two
must've been about 8

dude go skydiving! live!

youtu.be/NZ0jCMFQN2s

Attached: 1529754705329.jpg (1462x1462, 411K)

bought some but didn't have a bong to smoke it so me and the gf decided to do lines of it up the nose. she went first but it looked painful as fuck so i didn't try it. she said it was like having a burning steel rod shoved up your nose.

brave post with that flag

obviously its an exaggeration but it is basically true, and its deliberate government policy. we have huge centralisation problems in the uk

please be in Rajkot

I’ve only had one girl let me fuck her in the arse on a one night stand (she was black).
I’ve fingered a girl in a club though and I cringe just thinking about it now.

Ive described the lives of 90% of the population

>and its deliberate government policy
why tho
this is literally what caused brexit, people outside of london having only warehouse jobs

the fuck is on your screen

really i just want him to leave

relationship goals

reported

got called a paki at greggs

learn to do youtube.com/channel/UCroMTpS-2f-32RqkVB-4uxg/videos
and learn to enjoy
youtube.com/user/bootleicious/videos

Attached: 1460064017459[1].jpg (2560x1920, 858K)

Tories already give heaps mate. Don't listen to what they say, watch what they do

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-01-17 at 1.05.17 am.png (1238x1300, 334K)

How safe is the darkweb to buy off these days? Want to give it a go but I’ve heard they have been cracking down on it more, that or people just won’t send you stuff after you have paid.

kek that shot of him speaking from inside the van. good shit.

thainonce is a femboy?

I thought DMT isn't active when snorted, as it's broken down too quickly by monoamine oxidase. Did it work for you?

>why tho
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Margaret_Thatcher

she ended up cheating on me and in general the relationship was pretty toxic.

ive been on universal credit you get fuck all and youve got to jump through hoops every week for it

How many times did you put that through the grinder mate? Also how do I move to Thailand and still make money

???

*twerks*

still as available as ever desu. just follow protocol and youll be fine

almost as if you're not supposed to stay on it but get a job instead

Well we did some research on the internet about snorting it, and a few people said it gave them an amazing high/breakthrough so we figured it was worth a shot. She didn't get high at all, just in massive pain for 20 minutes. Poor lass.

who could've foreseen a relationship between two druggos turning out bad