If there was a major war, and your country came under attack, what would you do? Serious answers preferably

If there was a major war, and your country came under attack, what would you do? Serious answers preferably.

Attached: war is hell.jpg (1050x773, 133K)

find a way to profit off both sides

I am a christian and opposed to imperialism so I would flee in order to avoid the wrath of God.

Attached: zombie 911.png (1920x1080, 2.34M)

depends on level of threat determining growth that must be sacrificed for security, its a dualitic between maximising economic effeciency with just enough military for the win as the long position, even the idea in hedging and scouting is to offset weighted chance outcomes of mitigating critical failure like when holding a financial portfolio, same idea from life applies

Take my guns, arm the men in my family, go the guerilla way. Burn anything of use. Kill the soldiers, kill anyone that sympathizes, hang the bodies, ect.

Attached: 1547312839046.jpg (750x3200, 744K)

Depends on who the invader was. If it was someone like China or India I'd give my life to defend my country. If it was Russia or Germany I'd probably join the enemy.

Nothing, Murrica will protect us.

dualistic

Hey buddy that’s our gig

i would move to another country far from America (New Zealand, Australia, etc...)

This.

Attached: fashwAVE.jpg (640x304, 54K)

>If it was Russia or Germany I'd probably join the enemy

Attached: 1496040972465.jpg (1024x614, 88K)

Nothing, Canada will protect us.

I'd let the foreigners occupy my body.

Looks like Id have to kill, mutilate, and hang your body as an example. Honestly, a war would give us the chance to reform government. Martial law is declared. We go in an kill droves of liberals, pathetic politicians, and even certain groups. West Baptist church. Mosques that abdicate sharia law. Klansmen. All four taking.

Weird how yanks hate the vietnamese and afghanis for playing out their own resistance wet dreams.

dumb post

This is your mind on mutt "white nationalism" (i.e. the belief that people who are pale (like you) are all the same.)

I was just gonna say. This resistance thing is my wet dream

>I'd be able to just go on a killing spree with no repercussions because that's how martial law works, total anarchy :)

Attached: 1482719613342.jpg (2999x3666, 1.91M)

There is nothing more american than wanting to kill tons of people during a government collapse. Seriously watch more zombie movies.

Lol. I mean, I'd do that too.

>implying i said i'd let russians take me just because they're white
I really don't care about skin color, we're already irredeemable as we are. I'd let Putin take us because I think he's a good man. I'd let Germany take us because I'd hope their style of governance would be set up here after the war in replacement of our shitty outdated system.
If you want to call people out for racial autism go to Jow Forums, on Jow Forums we're relatively not retarded.

grab lots of food and escape to dacha

Remuster from technician to fighter pilot. Only reason I gave up my pilot career was because of my autism, but I reckon I'd be better shooting down chink scrap than holding long conversations in a cockpit and trying to look my passengers in the eyes. Ideally I'd want to join the USAF/USN so I can fly planes that aren't broken pieces of shit.

Attached: US_Navy_051012-F-5480T-003_An_F-A-18C_Hornet,_assigned_to_the.jpg (2191x1500, 189K)

t. Leafschild

It's even more American if you're barricaded inside a shopping mall.

>during a government collapse
But what you described isn't a government collapse you retarded she-boon. You said martial law which, if anything, is the complete opposite of a government collapse.

i would return there and enlist to help defend it, or if i could be better of use here i would stay

hide inna woods. move only at night avoiding people at all costs. probably head south

I'd kill you simply for thinking that germanys sand nigger loving policies should be adopted

I'd like to see you try, she-boon.

Attached: B (2).jpg (139x244, 9K)

Address, bitch

316 Monroe St, Hoboken, NJ

rip

Alright. Google maps puts this about 9.5 hrs from me. Its 12:31 pm. Say, we save this for next saturday. I of to be there by 4pm. You're going down, nmmutherfucker

Probably do what I can to get my family out of any danger zones/the country then stay behind and fight.

>Google maps puts this about 9.5 hrs from me
Ah yes, the eternal s*uthoid.
I'll be waiting.

Florence, South Carolina. That's where I live

Moving to Asheville, NC in a few months me.
Should meet up and have a raunchy shag, after our fight of course.

There are good hookers in ashville. And I know a good Italian bar.
After our fight, that is.

get mobilized since im still in reserve

get a room you fags

Planning on it. After our fight, of course.