There is no God but Allah and Muhammad is His Messanger

There is no God but Allah and Muhammad is His Messanger

Attached: 1510156413630.png (500x508, 84K)

Attached: IMG-20180521-WA0002.jpg (840x1103, 56K)

Masha'Allah brother! Welcome.

and I accept jesus as my lord and savior

holy... BASED

Mashallah

Masha'Allah

Takbir!!!!!!

>believing in some arab myths created 1400 years ago
Yeah yeah pray bro, juicy virgins are waiting for you after you die lmao

cringe wh*te larping yakubite attention whore

I hope Erdogan wipes you out.

Martial Law

wtf you can’t say that here!!!!!!

Darker than you, Matthew.

Attached: IMG_20190120_113352.jpg (1392x1392, 424K)

I say it automatically every time I post. U mad?

i could literally knock you out with one punch, fat yakubite wh*Te dog

>i could literally knock you out with one punch, fat yakubite wh*Te dog

Attached: туркочмо.png (295x346, 79K)

Oh, I can see you've fully embraced the Religion of Peace now.

Islam isn't a religion of peace. It's a based and redpilled religion with ways of dealing with you.

Indeed

Attached: xAllah-loves-equality-720x557.jpg.pagespeed.ic.T-239sHxm8.jpg (720x557, 109K)

>muslim men have been known to fuck each other in the butt
>homosexuality punishable by death
Never really got the entire double standard about it

>sinners and Munafiqin define a religion
This is your brain on s*cularism

Shut your fucking mouth you vatnik sack of shit I swear to god if you were in front of me right now I would disembowel you in the name of Allah (PBUH) without a second thought so don’t ever, EVER even think about replying to one of my brothers’ posts again or you will feel a wrath so terrible that it would melt whatever remains of your frozen infidel baby penis into a thin red paste. Now STFU and GTFO filthy kafir.

Based

AAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHuackbar

>Shut your fucking mouth you vatnik sack of shit I swear to god if you were in front of me right now I would disembowel you in the name of Allah (PBUH) without a second thought so don’t ever, EVER even think about replying to one of my brothers’ posts again or you will feel a wrath so terrible that it would melt whatever remains of your frozen infidel baby penis into a thin red paste. Now STFU and GTFO filthy kafir.

Attached: battle pictures.png (453x604, 409K)

>implying
Afghans had it
Even the Ottomans did it

Why are you doing this? I thought Russians were based.

Yes. They are Munafiqin. Islam prescribes either death or lashing for them depending on your interpretation.

These stupid westernized faggots are Muslims in name only

wtf with the inconsitent coloration? did you ever fell inside hot oil?

he's a fat munafiq weeaboo, he posts here because he's too afraid of admitting to anyone he is a kuffar. well that and he doesn't leave his room (you can tell because his skin pigmentation is malcoloured due to lack of exposure to the sun).

LA ILAHA ILLALLAH MUHAMMADUR RASULULLAH!!!!!!

Allah Akbar

Allahuakhbar! Munafeeq must be tried

Based hidden Armenian maşallah

Muslims are gay