Why are these types of enormous cars so popular in America?

Why are these types of enormous cars so popular in America?

Attached: images.jpg (679x452, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nouvelobs.com/planete/20181001.OBS3211/la-terre-brule-mais-les-francais-se-ruent-sur-les-pick-up.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Barbarians.

Attached: 66d5ffc0338314faf770a9c9dbc8a785--pigs-england.jpg (736x1007, 102K)

We work hard and have toys to haul

They are compensating for something down there

Enormous cars for enormous people.

>work hard
>mutt

Attached: 1534473346790.jpg (620x349, 55K)

Posting an RCSB fleet truck doesn't really make any sense. You could have at least posted one of these monstrosities

Attached: 1 (1).jpg (2048x1335, 588K)

Probably because they are functional and their large roads allow them to drive them.

We see more and more pick up trucks in France for a decade or two, even if they stay marginal. Nissan Navarra, Toyota Hilux and Ford Ranger sell a lot of cars in France.

nouvelobs.com/planete/20181001.OBS3211/la-terre-brule-mais-les-francais-se-ruent-sur-les-pick-up.html

>truck
It's a ute.

>tfw no GMT800 truck

I rather have a suburban but these are pretty cool

Attached: F62828440.jpg (1200x799, 110K)

I thought this was a ute.
Don't fucking tell me you retards just call anything with a bed a "YOOT"

Attached: articleLeadwide-2015-holden-commodore-ute-ss-v-redlinegm945v.jpg (750x422, 99K)

because

Attached: 2.webm (480x360, 1.08M)

Well it's short for utility vehicle. Whatever it is it's certainly not a truck (despite cucked Holden ads referring to them as such)

Why is there no distinction between car based utes and body-on-frame pickup based utes?

Need huge cars to carry huge people

Cunt, how hard is it to understand that in other countries people will refer to things with different words? People like you who exaggerate "australianisms" are as cringy as fuck.

not all of us do, just some cringy cunts.

why do seppos call this a truck?

A hilux is about the same size. Aussies love hilux

Small dicks, fat asses

What would you call the latter? They have the same functionality don't they? Anyway the former is dead now. I don't think anyone makes them.

compensation

This is what brainwashing looks like.

Shit like this is getting popular here. Pain in the arse getting out of car parks when every other car is a giant offroader or Yankmobile. Nearly always with tinted windows too.

t. dicklet

>t. small dick man

gas is cheap, roads aren't yurosmall tier, incredibly useful, the pickups themselves are low cost

plus they're the only vehicles capable of moving you fatasses around

fat people need fat cars

>people who exaggerate "australianisms" are cringy as fuck.
Fucking respect, I'm glad other people notice this as well. It's fucking embarassing

well said cunt

quality australian post

neighbor have a model X and despite being a "normal" car it's gigantic. American are so fat they make firetruck sized cars

Attached: 390021.jpg (1500x1000, 1020K)

ITT: jealous euros who can't afford 11 liters per 100km

I don't know about trucks but SUVs are becoming really popular all over Europe and America.

>fat joke
boooo get some new material

a ford f150

compensation obviously

Attached: file.png (400x338, 51K)