All niggers should be hanged

All niggers should be hanged

Attached: Ban niggers.jpg (640x624, 58K)

FUCK NIGGERS

Attached: Amerigays.jpg (1119x1734, 183K)

I don't like them

Attached: teaching_black_students.jpg (1303x4720, 2.31M)

>But being called nigger by a white person during sex was a very new experience.
Oh for fuc-
>To be clear, "Fuck me, you nigger!" were his exact words.
>his

Attached: cringe folder frog.gif (499x499, 1.03M)

White hate black people but why you brought black people into your country?
If u didn’t slave them, there was no black people in your country.

It wasn't me

and women too

True

lmao, you caught that too?

And all Aussies too.

second that

Just read the whole thing. Great writing. The people reading this thread won't appreciate it but,

>"I cain't do dis, Mr. Jackson. I black."

Is kinda sad, to be honest

Know your place

Attached: qNmmxnhTmOQsHBkY3RUXSJ0d6A2x78mQCDbae7subdE.png (2518x1196, 217K)

No way all of this is true

Yeah I doubt he would every have the balls to ask the class what would happen if white people left.

I think it was a bitter teacher that embellished the facts a little. Still a good read.

You have no idea how bad things truly are

This.

He's from India bro

Which is why I’m telling him he doesn’t know how bad things are here

I just mean India has its own set of problems comparable to blacks here

Attached: Indian-men-creepy-messages.png (1070x664, 998K)

Don't students ever get suspended in america?

Not unless they're white.

>his

Attached: 1520555018681.jpg (970x990, 99K)

Why are whites so fucking dumb? If you didn't want niggers in your country, why the fuck would you ship them by the boatload to your country? Literally the most fucking braindead race on Earth simply due to the fact that they were too lazy to do fuck all

Wasn't just whites, most of them were Jews shipping them over. And whites we're having a moral crisis over slavery itself at the time

jews are white in every metric retard

>non-Europeans with a strong non-European culture are white Europeans
t. Semite
Fuck off back to your desert

>it wasn't us, it was the jews! we just bought and breeded them for centuries haha!

And then you have the nerve to laugh at blacks that blame whites for their problems.

That's another thing: whites love to shift blame onto Jews but THEY were the ones that fucking allowed Jews to get into power into first place.

Remember the middle ages? Christians didn't want filthy Jew peasants to be placed in positions of power so you know what would be a good idea? Letting them handle the money. Yeah good fucking plan, now Jews literally run everything. Snow niggers really need to think before they come up with bullshit plans

hung*

Except the names of shareholders in the practice were recorded with most of them being preserved today, most of them were Jews buying from Arabs or other blacks shipping them over to sell to other Jews and white protestant upper class

Embarrassing to remember I share my flag with those of a swarthy dissposition

That is the fault of Protestantism. The Catholic Church was Europe's best defence against Jews

he's right you seething crakkka

I think that the real problem is rap music which popularizes image if a black criminal thug and presents such an individual as something "cool", some kind of role model. Yet back in 80s black Americans were confronted with image of Michael Jackson: guy who was black but he terribly wanted to be white instead. Black Americans were showed in popculture, movies and videoclips just like black version of whites: the same clothes, the same style, the same way of talking. Today it disappeared, because a black criminal thug became a new model to copy for society. The other problem is racist leftists who pay so much sick attention to somebody's colour of skin and promote racist movements such as "Black Lives Matter" (as if the adjective "black" was of any importance here). Finally i think that crime level amongst black Americans would be much lower if they had to work to live. Benefits, food stamps and all kind of free-riding demoralizes them even more.

so?

>The Catholic Church was Europe's best defence against Jews

It no longer is, because Vatican was taken over by Jews too. Polish church was pretty much judeaized. Priests using word weird "judeochristianity" instead of christianity (as if Talmud and New Testament had anything in common), pro-refugee views, "antisemitism is sin against humanity", and shit like that. Priests in Poland who try to preach in more right-wing direction are being removed by church hierarchy. Somebody tries hard lately to make Poles hate the Church. Our entertainment industry makes movies presenting priests as demoralized beasts and pedophiles, and they all become blockbusters.

>cuckstian priests act like cuckstianity tells them to
>wtf the jews corrupted my church

lmao

begone sodomite

Such liberalisation of the Church is mainly a fault of communists and leftists of course, but Jews support this process too - officially.

9/10 Jews i ever met in entire life claimed that Poles are so antisemitic because of the Catholic Church, and the Church was always a main problem in Poland. So?