Should the Europeans pay reparations to Turkey for Crusaders and give them what they're owed?

Should the Europeans pay reparations to Turkey for Crusaders and give them what they're owed?

Attached: Turkey.png (580x387, 6K)

You owe us

Give us what we're owed or we will take it from you

They should also pay reparations for sacking const- I mean IstanBVLL.

They already are

Attached: Greeks in Germany.png (846x922, 42K)

How about Germany give war reparations to Greece first.

fucking this
where is my money too Euro bois

the sacking of constantinople was literally reparations for not paying debts to venice

Britain should unironically give the Rosetta Stone back

i shit diarrhoea down your throat and in your dead mother's casket.

What so it can get demolished when the next group of Islamic retards try to take over, fuck off

only when Germans pay us $850 trillion for WW2 and there's still something left in their national treasure

based

:o

no but we should do it again

Attached: Iconium.png (324x1017, 226K)

Swedes are innocent, we never destroyed anything

ancient egypt was saxon

based
eu should pay for their crimes

When T*rks stop occupying Anatolia and pay the Christendom for the damage they’ve caused in the last 1000 years.

How do I pay? Do you PayPal or something I can send it to

Oh, and my apology for what Europe has done to the Turkish people in the past. I hope we can be friends now. I will even let fuck my daughter if you want to.

I am all about tolerance and inclusion and expect the same from my fellow Euros

I love Antalya!

How about they pay their debt back and don't be subhuman fckniggers?

this
dont get why some retards cry about europeans ''stealing'' artefacts from other parts of the world.
If we could we would transport the entire city of Petra to europe so it doesnt get blown up.

Wasn't Petra completely destroyed by those rabid goatfuckers?

Don't think so, but its hard to keep up with what is destroyed and what is not.

Decolonization was a mistake

Give back everything you stole and looted from Poland then.

That was Palmyra and one beautiful castle built by crusaders

Hmm, I don't know. Should we?

Attached: hungary-in-three.jpg (794x523, 142K)

begone roaches

Attached: Mohacs.png (324x983, 211K)

>t. only comes amd helps it's fellow christian kingdom after the turks get close to it's borders and the hungarian crown is offered to the habsburgs

Attached: Screenshot_20190120-141128-01.jpg (584x2079, 271K)

How about everyone pays Macedonia for being genocidal fucks

seething

the fuck are you on about?
besides all the gold and shit we stole is probably in some slavic pimps gold tooth or chain necklace by now

Absolutely, because the reparations will be passed down to the victims of ottoman cruelty and savagery, in addition to auctioning off turkish territory to them as well.
Then all Russians should get reparations from Israel because jews invented communism and somehow get reparations from Germany as well in which everyone can join in.