1. Your cunt

1. Your cunt
2. Do girls look like this in your cunt?
3. Would you date/fuck her?

Attached: 1546460174252.png (987x897, 843K)

flag
yes
no, they remind me of my sister

god I hope she fucks untamed KONGOLESE BVLLS

flag
hell no, she has class
yes

I would like to see this sister of yours

I'm so happy to live in a country where all traps and faggots must hide, othwerwise they would be beaten up. I really hate fags and traps and anyone who post them like you, you french faggot.

Norway
No but boys do
Yes

looks like she fucks black guys

Sometimes but it's very rare.

I can't even begin to describe the things I would do to this girl(male).

>her
>she
>she
>she

Attached: dfe8983625357f49b0309c04f5d3cb0b.jpg (1024x1024, 78K)

I'd suck his penis desu

girls here are pretty casual unless its a night out then it is thot.on. motherfuckers

yeah if she wanted to date me and had the balls to come up and be open about it sober preferably

isnt this that swede tranny fag who fucks dogs

gay

1. Flag
2. No they are walking bio-hazards
3. No, I don't want every STD in the world

1.Flag
2. No
3. Yes

No but boys do apparently

>Imagine unleashing your inner Chad and dominate her by holding her by the nape with one of your hands while you are firmly grabbing with the other hand her hips and/or ass cheeks and then thrust and pump back and forth really fast with violence in her ass as she's bending over, starting to breath loudly and moan, her back and ass all sweating, her hands grabbing the bed sheets and mat, her toes coming close together because of the good stuffing you are doing

Attached: 121247575.gif (268x151, 835K)

>>she
>>her

Wish all men started to look like that and all the women like olympic weightlifters over here

>Reaching this level of degeneracy

>This thread again

WTF is going on this board

how is it degenerate to want to wear cute lipstick and earrings as you sit in the lap of a big mama who rubs her powerful hand down your pants and whispering to you all the lewd things she will do to you tonight

>how is it degenerate to want to wear cute lipstick and earrings as you sit in the lap of a big mama who rubs her powerful hand down your pants and whispering to you all the lewd things she will do to you tonight

You tell us Sven how it's not degenerate, i'm pretty sure you'd do that right?
You are probably the type of dude who'd accept to be pegged every night by your "girl's" dildo to the point of cumming.

Like come on...

there's absolutely nothing wrong with wanting to clean up your apartment while wearing nothing but silky lace panties and then get beaten by your girlfriend when she comes home because dinner wasn't ready yet until you apologize and clean up the new mess again and give her a bulging muscles a massage

flag
yes
no, too common "neighbor girl" look. i like my girls a bit more exotic

look at how she's fucked up her natural hair by bleaching it. it looks weak and i bet you can just tear it all off in one stroke. what a dumb bitch

This has to be bait. I really hope you're trolling.

how is it bait to want to be forced to use a 3 year degree to serve coffee to horny female executives while wearing a slim office boi dress and high heels and getting at least one ass clap with dollar bill "bonus" shoved down your underwear every time you enter the meeting room and 7 foot tall highschool girl youth gang members molesting you on the subway each morning while you just have to shut up and take it all unless you want to be called a manwhore

1. Flag
2. No, only high class girls may look like this, but truth is, most of them don't.
3. No

You need help. if you are that serious, geez you really need help lmao

1. Flag.
2. Sometimes. She ain’t naturally blonde either.
3. Oh hell yes and her penis better be working too.

Orange man good

Attached: 1425792648385.png (972x938, 285K)

God, imagine how cute her asshole must be

Would you clap those cheeks?

Attached: 123123456.jpg (1920x1080, 607K)

Yes, I need a lot of help to realize my dream of womens average lean bodyweight being four times that of the average males, and muslim immigrant women trying to marry me into their harems and convert me to gynocentric islam (peace be upon the prophet mohammeda) while also clashing in the streets with the she-wolves of the SS.

flag
yes
no