Hello

Hello.

Pic related will be my girlfriend once I'm a professional League of Legends player.

I will also earn between €10 000 - 30 000 per month, do what I love every day and travel the world.

You will be slaving away for Mr. Noseberg working 9-5 earning less than $30K/year.

Your thoughts on this?

Attached: 1.jpg (794x1200, 119K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ProxyfoxLoL/status/1084166269245501440
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Your thoughts on this?
Solid career plan. Why did it never occur to me?

post moar

So this fag is you and the square jawed being is your gf?
twitter.com/ProxyfoxLoL/status/1084166269245501440

>Pic related will be my girlfriend once I'm a professional League of Legends player.
Ah, I read that wrong. She's still ugly.

he fucking wished
hes just some looser out of millions who thinks he can make it to pro gaming when there are millions of people who are better and way more motivated.
Good luck to him because he will need it

Don't worry that guy is not that good of a player and he doesn't earn that much so once I'm a pro she will be mine

Attached: 2.jpg (900x1200, 133K)

Why do you want this square headed roastie so much?

>Millions of people better
>Meanwhile I'm in top 5000 in EUW already

Sounds about right.
Show her ugly face.

Because I need her to sit on my face

Attached: 3.jpg (933x1200, 127K)

>top 5000
>€10,000 a month
Try €750

Post her face, user. We're waiting.

What? I'm going pro once I'm in rank 10 or so for a while. btw the minimum wage once you're pro is €60k/y so even if you're a shitter you earn 5k/mo.

implying he will even get into the a team and withstand their sub-human trainings schedlues.
It must be sad that the best skill you have in life is playing a shitty plagiarized version of dota whose tournaments biggest prize pool is 2 millions when in comparasion dota 2 prizepool was 25 millions and fortnite will be having a 100 millions prizepool.
Even for professional gamers LOL is the bottom of the barrel.

It's already in the thread you dumb arab but here you go

Attached: 4.jpg (540x960, 62K)

genius plan user, go for it

I was waiting for you to post it, Bilal. Her face looks like a fucking box.

Damn 100 million price Pool? How do i into fortnite pro career?

Hahahahah keep seething wagecuck

Pro player earn multple 100ks a year nowadays. Go put a yellow vest on and go outside to beg Mr. Noseberg to treat you better because you are REPLACEABLE.

Attached: 5.jpg (363x550, 23K)

I think you would be better off getting a diploma/degree in business management and then being the C.E.O. of many Esports teams
I lol at LOL

Still no one asked proofs about that sick fuck account and stats

have over mutiple thounsands of solo victories,start streaming get a fanbase and voila.
Altough I must spoil it to you there are literally hundred of thounsands trying to do just that and the prizepool is divided into winning categories so it doesnt ALL go to a single player.
>T. Virgin fantazising about his dream life where he makes it out of moms basement thanks to his shitty videogame
grow the hell up kid

>claim to become a pro player
>shitpost on Jow Forums instead of playing
nice plan you have

Make sure to try hard at university user, so you get to work for someone else for the next 40 years, driving through traffic every morning and letting someone else rule over your life. When you're 70 and almost dead you can retire and wait until you're dead lol slave.

Meanwhile I retire after 10 years because I made so much money and I actually did something enjoyable.

Attached: 5.jpg (1280x800, 187K)

>once I'm a professional League of Legends player
>once
why then and not now?

Because while I am already very good, I need to get better first.

>he actually believes this
go on follow your dreams user but remember we tried to warn you
also posts stats

i just fucking hate video games

waste of time activity, makes you sit on a chair doing repetitive tasks with no meaning whatsoever
millions of people nowadays are stuck in a fucking virtual world, and ones that aren't at all interesting at that, it's all dumb power fantasy shit that teaches nothing and actively makes people dumber
everytime i hear around me a grown man say like "what's your favourite lol hero ?" i just want to leave the room
they remind me of the guy obsessed with making matchlight eiffel towers in le diner de cons a bit, you know ? like this is so fucking stupid
on top of that they never want to talk about normal topics, i think ppl who play video games are just sick in the head
it's scary too because it's normalized nowadays

I like how most of the people bashing him are french, I guess all the jokes about belgians were true kek

ok what should you ''do'' instead?
most things are worthless to do, fitness is only good if you have top 1% genetic potential, studying is only beneficial if you are the top 1% of IQ otherwise you cant compete anyways, sports, same thing, work, same thing.
All hobbies are literally useless unless you are the top 1%, so video games are a fun way of escapism.

Ok boomer, enjoy working a 9-5 for 40+ years. That's the life.

The virgin LOL player with the white roastie gf
The chad fps player with the cutie hapa gf

Attached: 1522612436541.jpg (1080x1350, 97K)

Enjoy heart attack at 40 because of all the speed you'll have taken during training sessions

>Your thoughts on this?
I don't see her face

>All hobbies are literally useless
ever tried trekking or alpinism?
hunting?
fitness is for one self not for others to mire altough its nice its shouldnt be the main reason.
reading=/=studying you know there is people who read for fun right? because gaining new knowledge after finishing your studies is a life long process.
videogames are just fine altough I think that anyone that spends more than 3 hours a day should seek help specially if theyre not students or have a job.

>wants to be a pro-player
>chooses the literal dogshit tier dying-fanbase game
You know riot stopped publishing their player numbers in fear people would mass drop as the game is dying?

idk talk to people
most of my free time i spend at the cafe or restaurant with friends
there is no real point to it but i know that at least it's something i will not regret having put thousands of hours into, when i am on my death bed

>there is no real point to it
Is gaining social skills not benefitial?
Shouldnt we always assume that the person were talking to knows something we dont?
you seem like a cool guy would have coffe with/10

ok but why would you just endlessly accumulate knowledge that you're never going to use? much like it's pointless to pile up money you're never going to spend.
If you read a lot but you aren't genetically gifted with a high intelligence that time is wasted because someone with a higher IQ than you can acquire the same knowledge in 1/3 of the time and utilise it better
The point i'm making is that everything people do is pointless unless they are at the cutting edge
Much like some people find reading fun, some people find video games fun, both are equally meaningless in the grand scheme of things

I agree, but what's a normal argument for you?

Leave proxyfox alone

If what you're saying is right I'd rather be wrong.

>30k a year
18 actually

top 5000 lmao thats like what, D4-D3? ur not even close to pro mate i was booster and i could 1v9 75% of Diamond games and i was only mid tier master tier, get to challenger before talking shit, going from diamond to chall is harder than getting from bronze to diamond especially in EUW where half the players are from nordic countries where they can be NEETS for 5 years and have it not affect them so they grind soloq 24/7

Attached: hahaha.png (820x672, 234K)