My gf left me because i didnt give her chocolates

my gf left me because i didnt give her chocolates
is this shit common?

Attached: 1547939178658.jpg (960x960, 134K)

sounds asian

mine left me because i bought her jewelery, literally threw it away in the street like a brat, it was a braclet, one i got personally engraved for her, as part of a set i was giving to her piece by piece

females eh

No

thats shao khan from mortal kombat movie/actor, very based

that's rough sorry buddy

no i meant the behavior of his gf, i've dated asians and that's how they generally act

thats shang tsung

yes she is asian

mine asian too, it was probably the most embarressing thing thats ever happened to me. i worked hard for that metal. more then most

op here, one day i bought her flowers and she complained about that.

yes
you must buy her gifts regularly, since she is a useless woman

or else you're a librul cuck

frick, my literal condolences, I'm now sad.

yeah was gonna say yours also sounds asian. they grow up really spoiled and just expect things

mine is vietnamese btw

Yer OP? dowry supposes to go the opposite way btw

That's not a very good gf is it? Should've gotten a better gf.

yeah

she says she is strong woman but wants to break at every little shit

just steal her soul, Alberto.

and her virginity too

dated a chinese girl like that

wanted to be SUUUPER strong and independent with her career but always confided in me that she wanted to be someones spoiled princess

>falling for the 'tight azn pussy' meme

Attached: 1507216867965.png (1592x668, 65K)

> stronk wamin
Get a gf thats gonna wage war on your killers and stomp them to death with elephants. Now that's a strong woman.

That girl sounds like she's a massive prick, unless she has some other redeeming qualities that you find starstruck.

Attached: TrungSisters.jpg (538x365, 61K)

that is typically from dog eater women

nah. we fell in love, thats what happened. but yeah fuck her. bitch is going to lose me forever.

I'm eating chocolate with chilly right now. Buy her one of those and see what happens.