Stalingrad 1993

personally, it fucked me up a little bit, how senseless the war was

what do Jow Forums krauts think of this movie?

Attached: stalingrad1993.png (1024x576, 757K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swedish_invasion_of_Russia
twitter.com/AnonBabble

krauts should've stayed home

why would i care about some shit that happened 70 years ago
it's just a movie

>Why yes, I read personal accounts, statistics and testimonials in order to get a better view instead of believing Hollywood movies, however did you guess?

Attached: White boy...jpg (1004x1148, 395K)

i have read books about it, from both sides.

and like i said

>how senseless the war was

this
we had a comfy country already
starting a war was retarded
then we surprisingly got the upper hand when we defeated France
THEN invading Russia was so incredibly retarded it's not funny anymore

Attached: 1939.jpg (500x410, 78K)

>WE DIED FOR WHAT? ONE MAN'S PRIDE

>that pic

Wasn't that the movie where they used live ammo on some scenes?

Attached: chinlet 5.png (900x1200, 424K)

>THEN invading Russia was so incredibly retarded
Every time the West tried it. Why don't they learn.

Honestly... we just show reflection for the old people.
Noone really cares, noone here is still in the Nazis' shadow and if some are, those are the idiots.

>Implying racism and a strong feeling of German superiority isn't deep embedded in the German soul.

Attached: tramp.jpg (638x481, 47K)

Somebody needs to civilize us the wild mongols. After the west leaves Russia things only get worse, never better.

Ivan, fuck them up again

it worked in WW1
it would've worked in WW2 if it wasn't for the UK and US
doing it while the UK was still in the war was retarded

Jude

This time Germans are frens, north stream 2.

It never worked, ask napoleon.

Why didn't you retards just take Austria and call it a day? You had to become greedy bastards and want all of Europe

>a strong feeling of German superiority
That's not racism, that's realism

it only didn't work for Napoleon because he was simultaneously fighting Britain and Spain

Attached: Ostfront.png (399x1697, 347K)

Every. Fucking. Time.

How stupid could you be to think you can invade Russia?

Because Hitler's real goal was to destroy communism/the soviet union, and to destroy the so-called jewish banking elite, which was headquartered in France and the UK

It worked for the mongols and the poles

>hurr durr we wuz undefeatable and shit

Attached: Krimkrieg.png (331x2131, 285K)

germany would have fallen into an economic crisis again if hitler didn't haved europe

better than losing millions of Germans, killing many more millions of non-Germans and having your country destroyed, wouldn't you say?

Mongols were welcome by most of the Rus, we became a part of the most advanced civilization thanks to them. They never told us how to live and what to do.

"Poles" is historical myth mostly.

You can win European part if you lucky, that wouldn't help you. In the end you get guerilla war and leave.

i didn't said that
but you were implying that germany would have been comfy if hitler didn't moved an inch

they were just trying to correct god's mistake and get rid of the slavshits

cringetard
the poles, the swedes and the german have all done it successfully

>what do Jow Forums krauts think of this movie?
better than any US war movie t.b.h

>the swedes done it successfully

Then how come Suomistan ended up as Russian colony for centuries?

>You can win European part if you lucky,
But that's the only part the enemies wanted to occupy, I don't anyone ever wanted to occupy central Russia.

Oh, swedes too?
>According to Swedish sources, the Novgorodians and their Karelian allies launched pirate raids against mainland Sweden during the 12th century. During one of such raid, they brought to Novgorod the doors of the Sigtuna cathedral as loot.

Ugh...don't you understand that the war was neccessary? More Lebensraum was needed for the ubergrobeschwanzesupergermanischesdeutschesimperiumreichenreich. Now if it weren't for all the niggers, cucks and kikes...

What does that have to do with the Swedish invasion of Russia 400+ years later?

saying war is senseless is revisionist bullshit for the most part

>invade russia
>lose your shitty empire
>call it success because you merely advanced in few border cities

>g*Rmans
>having senses for anything

>what do Jow Forums krauts think of this movie?
>a movie that wants to make "all sides bad" instead of at least attempting to being chad and showing only the g*Rman side of the story
Pathetic desu.

I watched it after playing RO2 and the opening urban battle felt like your regular RO2 match, including TKs

Because it was before peter got his shithole together
And the swedes lost Finland because they were ar war with Denmark and norway at the same time

Your "Tsar" was forced to tuck his tail and run, burning his own country down leaving nothing but scorched earth behind him. Then he hired tatars to cut our supply lines because he was still too scared to face us openly. Meanwhile, he had conspired with Poland-Lithuania, Norway, Denmark and the Saxons forming an unholy alliance so we were already busy fighting all of them too ( still winning ). I get it that the Tsar was smart but I don't think it was very honourable at all. But who could really blame him after the embarassment that was Narva?

einmal Dürüm ohne Tomate und nicht so viel Soße bitte

Of course Americans credit America with stopping the third reich, nationalism makes people stupid.

American involvement decided both world wars.

>muh scorched earth
literally myth
no one burned country just because some swecucks decided to invade it

Okay, Ivan.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swedish_invasion_of_Russia
>The invasion was further complicated by the scorched earth strategy formulated by Peter and his generals. The Russian armies retreated continuously, dispersing the cattle and hiding the grain in the peasant towns they passed, burning unharvested crops, and leaving no resources for the Swedish army to stave off the Russian winter. By the end of the winter of 1708–1709, the "Great Frost of 1709" had devastated the Swedish army and shrunk it to 24,000 men.

Are you gonna claim this is false now? You could look into any history book as well.

1993 stalingrad was one of those somber and depressing masterpieces,story was 5/5 but the cinematrography maybe 3.5/5

regardless,almost every nation has a good war film for some reason,wars just spark so much emotion that it is easy to make them better.

>the russian is now promoting conspiracy theories to save face

Attached: b36.png (600x600, 92K)

germanics and angloids are known for editing wikipedia for propaganda purpose so unironically using it as primary source for your words = aoutomatically losing argument

yikes

Germans aren't human

Every historian in the world including Russian scholars support what I said

Attached: virginrussian.jpg (500x816, 57K)

Because poles were asking for it

>senseless
The slavs were fighting to not be genocided

>Hurr durr Narva

Remember Poltava Swedoid

I agree

Why is it impossible for russians to admit it when they are wrong

Attached: C1bNpY0UAAEig-c.jpg (277x271, 11K)

You had 75 000 men vs our 30 000 and you still lost a lot of soldiers there, you were also fighting starved, frozen men.

Attached: Chadolean.jpg (900x960, 104K)

not really
But everyone agrees that peter singlehandedly made sweden his bitch

Attached: 532.jpg (1450x919, 1007K)

Because no one proved me wrong

>being so bad in grand strategy to end up like this
The point of a war is to win, not to wave k/d ratio or whatever else

He's a retard like the majority of russians in his age group. What are you gonna do.

Attached: IMG_9147.png (1206x840, 368K)

"Пиppoвa пoбeдa", faggot.

t. sub 90 iq cuckold

t.retard
that wasn't phyrric victory

no he lost supply and winter settled in and made no strategic holdings in russia. hitler almost won by taking huge amounts of strategic land. if they had crushed stalingrad the russians would have run out of oil and gg. it was actually a solid plan but too many moves were gambled.

Yeah, that's you.
To sum up Russian history: we fought off our enimies so we could continue living in shit.

Attached: IMG_3863.jpg (259x194, 7K)

Taм былa ни paзy нe Пиppoвa. Пётp пoлyчил тy зeмлю o кoтopoй cтoлькo хoтeл, пoтpaтив paзyмныe oтнocитeльнo тeх, чтo oн влaдeл pecypcы.

*so we could continue living*
More like that

Russia would have invaded you sometime in 1942 if you didn't attack in 1941. It was something that would happen sooner or later.

>sometime in 1942

You mean while they would still be reorganizing their army?