How can other countries even bear NOT to be us ???

How can other countries even bear NOT to be us ???

we have the best history, women, architecture, food, culture, language, men, wine, cars, perfumes, music, cheese, and even video games (vive rayman)

it must be agonizing to live in a country that is not France

Attached: Claudine a l ecole (2).jpg (512x384, 16K)

Are French pussies as hairy as Italian ones? Like it stretches far down their thighs

Attached: 1545937118873.jpg (1200x495, 184K)

ew, no
we have class

Attached: Claudine a l Ecole (4).jpg (768x576, 36K)

kill yourself cringelord

Why is there a map of Canada behind her?

I'm you but better

more importantly why ar two black slaves pushing her cart

It's in Quebec

+1

Québécois are not French, but they don't have Italian vaginas either.

I see the flag on the right now

I just looked it up. Apparently the blacks are pushing it because it's part of an initiative to make parades more green by using manpower instead of engines. Their clothes are meant to look like the aged pages of the book behind the pianist, it's a coincidence that they resemble slaves rags.

>ruins everything you just posted

heh, nothin personel...

Attached: macaroni.jpg (220x317, 17K)

I have a lot of problems but not being french in not one of them

>best history
Germanic tribe being culturally raped by meds and then allying anyone, even Ottosharts to ruin Europe, not to mention """Enlightemenet""", says contrary.
>women
majority of them losing virginity as they reach age of consent, not to mention being a train with all the smoke emitted due to cigarettes
>architecture
HAHA...no, you merely copied Italian and German ideas
>food
*brings frog foot with shit*
"Zat vould be le 100 dolleurs monsieur"
>Culture
read the first point with history
>Language
An atrocity with retarded spelling
>Men
faggots
>wine
disgrace. My ancestors would kill themselves if they would knew that French would start producing wine in the future
>cars
Renault is shit
>perfumes
To hide smell from lack of baths. Interesting
>Music
Germans are leaders in this. Name 1 one) famous French musician better than Bach or Bethoven
>Cheese
if you call that rotting abomination "cheese", sure
>video games
Paradox Interactive, Sega etc are thousand times better. Also fuck Eversim and fuck French for allowing these retards to exist and tagging 25$ for shitty bugged games.

tl:dr: Your country is shit, Your nation is shit and you are piece of FILTH!

>even Ottosharts to ruin Europe
I mean we've kinda made up for that. We killed dozens of thousands of Turks under Napoleon; there even was an episode where he ordered his men to slaughter 3000 Turks on a beach because he didn't have the means to feed them, using their bayonets because bullets are expensive.
Besides, why do you care so much about Europe? Isn't Georgia, like, Middle Eastern?

Attached: Battle of Mount Tabor.png (314x604, 153K)

Aren't you BLACKED, though?
Is France even French at this point?

Can't be ally with idiotic countrys.

killing few roaches isnt enough to atone sin of supporting inbred retards that ruined south-east Europe for good. Not to mention that your involvement in 30 years war and later in Crimean war enlonged their abominable presence.
Also, Europeaner than you, Muhammad

Well we were encircled by the Habsburgs, who controlled Spain and the HRE, meaning they bordered France on every side. France had to work with a terrible geographic position, hence why the main theme of our military history was attaining defensible borders to ensure our survival as a country. This is why we allied the Ottomans against Austria.
Also, sorry but you're not more European than me, let alone European at all. But I understand that, as a Christian country in the Middle East, you relate with Europe a lot more than with your neighbours. I even sympathise with you.

Attached: 1538196588651.png (245x245, 19K)

France was always BLACK

Attached: image.jpg (640x427, 79K)

A French talking about awful geopolitical situation is pretty ironic, especially talking to me out of all possible people to talk about. Also, Habsburg alliance between Austria and Spain was forged specifically because to counter Franc getting stronger. And you could've allied against Poles, Swedes and so on, but no, you chose vilest and most disgusting of choices, not to mention that there would possibly be no reason to have such an alliance forged against you in the first place, if it wasnt for French autism in Italy. You should be thankful that results of Pavia was quite lenient on you.
Also, still Europeaner than you Muhammad. It is not up to you to decide who is European and who isnt. Border since ancient times was on river Phasus (Rioni) which was in Colchis, speaking of which, Colchis being one of the organically connected parts of Hellenistic world (to the point that retards who worked at Total War series (thanks for hoplites, though) and Fate Grand Order consider us to be Greek. Fucking morons, is using a bloody wikipedia THIS hard?! ) and had centers of Hellenistic culture like Phasus Academy of Rhetorics. (there were few duds, like fleece accident, but thats besides the point) All this, while your ancestors (before getting culturally raped by people they would later conquer) were most likely running naked in German forests.

Attached: 1440059345156.png (840x1020, 272K)

Well I won't deny that you had it significantly harder than us. And it's not like I'm Francis I, I dislike Turks as much as the next guy.

Attached: Battle of the Pyramids.jpg (1256x982, 481K)

Eh, fair enough. But it wont change historical part that enabled the existence of that abomination

....and then Pierre woke up and saw that his republic is crumbling

best history eh? you mean asshole nobles charging into the enemy just to die like some little bitches because they thought they were better just because they had horses? you mean a useless line of defenses to defend from germany? you mean surrendering like pussies because you couldn't do shit against germany? Your history consists of barely fighting of the germans and being worse thatn England

imagine not even knowing your own military history

>Your history consists of...

Based and redpilled

Let's be real though, Italy and France are similar but not to the point where there's a rivalry between the two countries. Please stop trying to create one.