Say what you want, but our clothes were really fucking cool

Say what you want, but our clothes were really fucking cool

Attached: ybnM6OZ.jpg (800x423, 129K)

I got 2 suits by Hugo Boss

Very classy design I must admit.
But why dickhelmets?

WW1 > WW2

Attached: MPK01771.jpg (1256x1980, 596K)

>But why dickhelmets?
asks the guy with the feathers on his ass

only a subhuman normie r/edditor would say that, cringe as fuck.

yeah

Yikes...

agreed, very "reddit feel" on OP post

Attached: hush.jpg (474x533, 66K)

very nice
did it improve aerodynamics?

first air force in the world
Turks were defeated at Vienna because Poland had air superiority

It's about the sound it makes.

That's a poor man's sipahi

Because getting shot in the head is bad

any example?

I agree, nice style.
based.

Boss shit is pretty nice, are but where I live they're mostly worn by weird Naziboo Chinese migrants. I was at the Hugo Boss outlet by my house getting a new raincoat and one of the retarded new money chink shopper asked the manager to make one of the black shoppers leave "for being ugly".

Attached: Rheinhardt Dong.png (249x319, 170K)

>Nice design
>shitty quality

they weren't designed by Boss though

But I also have to say the style in general at that time was cool, americans, brits, soviet, japanese all had nice looking outfits.

Hugo Boss didn't design any of the uniforms, that's a myth. His company produced the uniforms (along with thousands of other companies) but the designers had no affiliation with the company. Hugo Boss didn't even get into the fashion industry until the 70s.

This

Attached: 97fd6a7bac5b968909f05138f8a262cb.jpg (325x488, 25K)

I don't think there are any because it was supposed to work when there was a lot of hussars, then it made a loud noise that would scare of enemy horses and I guess intimidate the enemy. Now it would be kinda hard to get this many people and horses in one place just to see how it sounds.

And it would have worked too if it was done hundreds of years ago and not during WW2 against German tanks...