1. flag
2. menneke

Attached: 6IbGzeN.png (602x401, 96K)

It’s ‘mannetje’
Return to Belgium

Manskulting

>womanlets
>when will they learn
I went on a tinder date with a girl that's 4'11 once (I'm 6'3 and didn't realize how short she was). That kind of height difference is extremely impractical. I couldn't even kiss her without bending way over or doing some kind of slavsquat

>I couldn't even kiss her without bending way over or doing some kind of slavsquat
You're supposed to lift them up you moron

One time I was sitting at a popular terrace in the centre of town and a gigantic guy (probably 7ft) with a micro gf (below 5ft) came passing by. Everyone fell quiet and looked at them. It was so fucking weird

Miehinkäinen

persona diversamente alta

1. bandera
2. hombre blandengue

Çocuk adam

awang kenit
(petite man)

die kleine man jwt

زب الارض

what a psedopaedo experience. at least the hole is legal, r-right?

karzeł

Hey you wanna Sprite Cranberry

Attached: shaq.jpg (462x670, 75K)

>at least the hole is legal, r-right?
I never fucked the 4'11 one, I think it was too weird for her too and we just went out separate ways. I did date a 5'2 girl before though, and the hole is not very good. In addition to kissing height, you might be able to imagine there are other anatomical size issues. My cock could only go like halfway in before bumping into her cervix. I normally date girls that are more in the 5'6-5'10 range, and that's never really been an issue with them, or at least it's never been as severe. They say that statistically speaking relationships are most likely to succeed when the man is 1.1x the height of the woman, which for me is a woman who's 5'9, and that's usually the size I find myself most comfortable with.

Kääbik

1. Canada
2. OP

>6'1
>have dated a 5'10 obese chick and a 5'0 vietnamese chick
>the fatty was actually easier to fuck due to being taller
>azn chick gave me back problems and would require propping her up on pillows and shit

man = رجل
manlet = رجيل

just in case my grammatically challenged brethren have any questions

binlan
Pätkä

(Pekka is the tall one and Pätkä is short)

Attached: Pekka_ja_pätkä_tuplajättipotti.jpg (442x639, 46K)

It's over for Pätkä

Trying to fuck her in any position that not cowgirl is difficult, right?

männlein

Attached: kjmwp0.jpg (770x517, 117K)

See:

قزعه اصدق

>1.85
>fucked women betwenn 1.54-1.75
>Manlet is called "baixote"

You've never had sex.

flag
emberke

Attached: jew projecting.png (491x334, 318K)

seething incel

The genetic height of a male is roughly 1.09 to 1.10 depending on ethnicity, if a female was 160cm (5'3) had she been born a male she would be 176cm (5'9) , for average people this difference is roughly 6 inches or 15cm.
If you are a 6'0 male dating a 5'10 female, she is genetically taller than you and you are lowkey improving your genetic stock, if you are a 6'4 male dating a 5'0, you are dating your genetic inferior, would the genders be reversed you would be a 5'10 female dating a man shorter than you.

Dont allow these low genetic stock females to date you, embrace male hypergamy