Can't wait to register myself for presales. I am buying the S10+ model

Can't wait to register myself for presales. I am buying the S10+ model.

Attached: Samsung-Galaxy-S10E-S10-S10-Plu.jpg (3000x1748, 352K)

Other urls found in this thread:

notebookcheck.net/Samsung-claims-the-Note-8-s-battery-will-retain-95-capacity-after-two-years.244370.0.html
01net.com/tests/comparateur/samsung-galaxy-s9-honor-10-50787-52099.html
01net.com/tests/comparateur/samsung-galaxy-s8-honor-9-lite-40167-50211.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: 1543844679780.jpg (651x807, 106K)

we can tell you replied to your own thread dipshit

I always get the newest Samsung flagship.
But I heard they're making a flexible phone soon or something

kek

a fucking hole punch. and its not even in the middle

>200€ for Xiaomi Mi A2
>300€ for Pocophone F1
>1000€ for a "flagship" which does basically the same
tough choice

Is this a status symbol in Poland?
I don’t see the point of the latest gen of smartphones. A classmate of mine got the new iPhone and all it does is unlocking when he looks at it

It is rational for me to buy flagship galaxy S models because i buy them every year. So when i return my old model to Samsung, they give me around 1500 zł, plus i get a bonus for presales (usually 500 zł), so in sum they return half of the price of smartphone to me. I could get only shitty chink-phone for such low price anyway, and instead i have a fresh Galaxy S model

>using chink when all western governments are banning them

On top of that Samsung uses inferior processors in their EU-models, so you´re basically paying 2-3 times as much for a device that´s objectively worse apart from a couple minor gimmicks

Nobody knows how much a Polish rupee is

idgaf what the mutts ban or not
I'm not paying triple for a phone just because it has a Samshit or Apple logo on it

1 euro = 4,3 zł

S model can't be really compared to Xiaomi/Huawei. Smartphone is not only speed of CPU, but also quality of _all_ components, including such prosaic one like plastic

I get them for free from Samsung so whatever

based thief

Waiting for the xz4 compact. Fuck samshit.

Exynos 9820 has higher single-core score by almost 1000 points than Snapdragon 855, but lower multi-core score, by few hundred points. So difference is not that noticable

I have 30k followers on instagram and mention them sometimes in the photos. They give me free flagships.

>I have 30k followers on instagram

Do you post half-naked photos of your lil sister there?

>mfw still using an old S3 and don't know why I should buy a new one

You can't even change the battery with the newer models, what the fuck.

This country is full of Turk telephone shops that do that for you.
Paying €60 or something once for renewed battery is a good investment

New models since Galaxy S6 have new generation of batteries that don't get wasted. You can recharge them for at least 10 years everyday without losing power capacity and quality of energy supplying process, so it is completely pointless to give you possibility to change battery in today's models.

Yeah, that's totally how you get a major phone company to sponsor you. No I just take pics of my daily life and travel and stuff.

I've been using a 7€ no name battery I bought on Amazon for 2 years now. So basically I should pay some Turk 50€ to put such a thing into my phone when right now I can do that myself in 10 seconds? Each new generation of smartphones becomes more retarded.

This is the first time I ever hear such a thing. Sounds like complete bullshit.
Samsung has some new technologies like graphene which they don’t actually use

>not buying a used flagship from two years ago for 150€

Yeah and I once bought a €20 phone with a 1 week battery. Still sometimes you need to upgrade in order to use certain programs. Especially older model Androids can start getting slow as shit.

>xiaomi
enjoy your ads tho.

>This is the first time I ever hear such a thing. Sounds like complete bullshit.

New generation batteries lose only 5% of capacity during 2 years of intensive using (everyday charging). Nobody uses a smartphone longer than 5 years on average.

notebookcheck.net/Samsung-claims-the-Note-8-s-battery-will-retain-95-capacity-after-two-years.244370.0.html

All phones are chink phones. Slapping a logo on one and doubling the price doesn't make it western.

Ordering Chinese smartphone with your company's logo and selling it on your countrys market for higher price is one thing. But completely other thing is engineering your smartphones in 100%, and owning your own factories in China in which the Chinese are only cheap labour. That's actually what Samsung and Apple do.

Unless that turk has somehow become a licensed repairman that is acknowledged by the manufacturer then you will no longer have warranty or consumer law coverage after he has fiddled with it.
Consumer law covers my device for 5 years here, so if I'm gonna do something like that it would be device that's at least 4-5 years old and I don't care about having consumer law coverage on it anymore.
If the device is that old, the "investment" of buying a new battery for 600 is questionable. If it's that old it only has a couple of years left before its OS is incompatible with lots of apps.
Just buy a new chinese phone for 150-200 instead.

I also heard that, I wonder how will it be

Honor is way better than Samsung.

you know that honor phones are just cheap huaweis right?

More like Honors are Huaweis that are better than Huaweis in every single way

Yet Honor are sometimes way more advantageous than most of the current Phones Market, in terms of features, power, and of course price

A Honor 10 could literally take a good fight against a Fucking Galaxy S9, and a 9 Lite, against a fucking S8 just Watch the specs:

H10 vs S9
01net.com/tests/comparateur/samsung-galaxy-s9-honor-10-50787-52099.html

H9L vs S8
01net.com/tests/comparateur/samsung-galaxy-s8-honor-9-lite-40167-50211.html