How slutty are girls from your country? Norway has to have some of the sluttiest girls on the planet

How slutty are girls from your country? Norway has to have some of the sluttiest girls on the planet.

Attached: cfca654ae7db38e45f82c8087361a0918972f4a65788d50d3741eccf795be5e2.jpg (1000x1536, 310K)

Other urls found in this thread:

returnofkings.com/3059/the-5-easiest-clubs-in-the-world-to-get-laid
youtube.com/watch?v=V_YDt4z0fTk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: brrap sniff bunny.gif (415x415, 1.77M)

Protip, the more someone complains women from his country are whores, the more you know he is an incel.

stfu incel freak

very slutty malaysian ethnically chinese.

>How slutty are girls from your country?
how would I know? I'm a virgin, lmao

what about norwegian guys? are they slutty too?

me too

Depends, if you're Chad, than they're whores for you, if not, they aren't

Actually it's like this for the most part of the world

for example i have a 16 yo half brother who's fucked like 35 girls i'm 25 and fucked only hookers

not too bad, I usually have an easier time getting with europoors than aussies

Quite

Attached: 1403216769712.jpg (3096x1635, 745K)

i hate sitting on the ground, it's so dirty

Jow Forumscel freak

Tfw a brit slag will never say "spray on me tits love" as she is on your knees sucking you off.

is it true 90% of your girls only drink, eat shit food 24/7, never excersice and wear a ridicolous amount of makeup so they are all ruined by the time they are 25?

>sitting on the ground

what kind of trash people is that, no way i'm touching that, even if for me, that would be Red Dress in the pic

Even the sluttiest sluts won't fuck 4channelers.

Yes norwegian guys are whores. They fuck everything during weekends. We call them horebukk

What kind of freak eats chicken and chips standing up?

Attached: 1399814842253.jpg (2048x1353, 509K)

will they fuck me?

not a single one of those girls are attractive

Even landwhales and ugly girls get cocks during weekends. Its crazy here

All girls from western countries are whores, 99.99% of white girls have already taken multiple dicks by age 13

I fucked only ugly women on tinder and hookers. Chad's have easy life here.

chad has an easy life no matter where he is born

Everyone receive cocks in Norway during Fridays and saturdays. Even girly males. Welcome to our trashy shithole

it has been studied that helsinki is the easiest place to get laid for a foreiner.
Just a standard club holds the first place for getting lucky.

umm......
Is it why user want to find love in another country?

Attached: 15645661654.jpg (563x640, 122K)

Jag skulle vilja rasblanda med henne.

returnofkings.com/3059/the-5-easiest-clubs-in-the-world-to-get-laid

here is the "study", also just google something like most sexual partners or something.

>How slutty are girls from your country?
Slutty enough to be rancid whores but not slutty enough to sleep with me.

Attached: 1546660266150.jpg (560x612, 32K)

Probably true for people now aged 25-30, but younger generation are different. Drink less, eat shit like avocado on toast and quinoa salad, go to the gym more, etc. It's not about any genuine wish to be more healthy, it's all just for Instagram likes

I'm an incel and in my experience women never put out.

based instagram saving the brits

It's not a healthy at all though, I'm convinced it's fuelling a mental health crisis, particularly in girls. They get so caught up in trying to convince everybody that they have a perfect life that they end up having no life at all

What about guys?

Attached: 567eae9dc3a09dfb9ee916a1ef94d1ac.jpg (1366x2048, 309K)

can't be more unhealthy than beating fat sluts

No, now we just have thin sluts who cut themselves

I don't know and I don't really care

Stop bully. Norwegian slags are nice youtube.com/watch?v=V_YDt4z0fTk

i think every country has a contingent of sluts
stop being insecure
also i want a british slag gf

I'd like to have sex with some Norwegian sluts, but the thoughts of having to pay for drinks in a Norwegian club fills me with terror. How do you guys afford it?

American girls can be pretty goddamn slutty tbqh

>burgerland
basically have both extremes

>Gee, i Wonder why...

Attached: 1546349675006.jpg (1080x1080, 229K)

Like just find a bench or something to sit, but not on the damn ground?

Theres slutty but not many good looking here in the USA.

Attached: IuZ9YrVQjlhl.jpg (594x396, 55K)

Depends where you go and to what scene you go to. Regular bars aren't filled with slutty women but nightclubs are. However the majority of Dutch women aren't slutty. They're quite normal tbqh, about 75% of the girls from my class in high school were still virgins at the end of high school and never had a boyfriend.

Attached: depositphotos_11259810-stockafbeelding-nederlandse-vrouw-tussen-de-bloembollenvelden.jpg (1023x682, 163K)

Not a slutty for me, slutty for Chad and any foreigner

Don't be a poorfag. You can always dress up as a girl if you wanna do the cheap way

you must be in the countryside then

not true. I have 2 chad friends and both of them talk about this

>about 75% of the girls from my class in high school were still virgins at the end of high school and never had a boyfriend.
i dont believe this for one second

It's not uncommon man. Most girls here keep to themselves and going out is not that common. What we do instead is just sitting with friends and drinking something nice and stay inside and maybe go out if we feel like it, but most people don't as it sucks. The only girls who do go out are either very young (14/15) and/or are not doing a high level of high school. Almost all the girls in the highest level of high school which I did were not shy necessarily but kept to themselves and only had small "parties" amongst themselves.

There is a chronic shortage of benches in British city centres, they all got removed to stop homless from sleeping on them

wow netherlands sounds comfy. for me it is complete opposite

In the city, the only good looking ladies are foreigners.

Attached: a28bfb39249f431a66f31ab33c37670f.jpg (580x567, 51K)

dont believe him

hm, why would he lie?

>75% of the girls from my class in high school were still virgins at the end of high school and never had a boyfriend.
even sandnigger countries have a higher number of sluts

Attached: 1524182801977.png (325x243, 151K)

Norway is trashy as fuck. Those white knight retards from countries such as america who worship Norway are foookin crazy

Mate, the Netherlands is basically a more degenerate England. Why are you lying?

i agree. it is insanely trashy.

A couple of Russian migrants I talked to said that local women in holland almost never go for shitskins. So I guess there's some truth to it.

I have not talked to a girl for 3 years except HR and restaurant waitresses when ordering my food. I have no fucking clue what girls in my country are like.

Average and calculative. Ain’t that bad, but they can be aggressive towards pushy men. They are a bit tribalistic in thinking.

Attached: 3E60FF1A-3DB9-4BEA-AE9E-E3D2966EA572.jpg (2048x2048, 423K)

I'm not lying.
Netherlands is comfy enough. Stay out of the big cities but villages close to them are still all fine. I live a 15 minute drive away from Amsterdam and 20 minutes from the Hague and never saw a Moroccan in my village of 25k people ever.

In my impression, it's virtually impossible to have an one-night stand with a girl in Russia if you don't go to bars/club/drunk parties.

Same here

>country so full of average chicks that the ones that are hot are so fucking stuck up
Thank god I live in a rather popular holiday destination

UK shouldn't even post women are basically men there we all know actual makes have to deny them because they're so pushy

who hurt you?

I wouldnt know

Attached: 1538857506110.jpg (2696x2232, 647K)

wtf I love social media now

perfect.

I wouldn't know, I'm a virgin
But I don't understand people complaining about women from their country, I'd be more than ok with a french gf

AHAAHAHAGAHAH mate wtf are you on about fucking villagefagg

I want to sniff her arsehole & footpussy

No village is better than Oegstgeest prove me wrong

do not insult alizee again

Im going to Norway.

*spots big norwegian dick*

Attached: 1542659136751.jpg (2202x1784, 372K)

that's because french girls are qtp2t's

They are fucking whores man yet they claim to be religeous like the hypocritical cunts they are

Attached: werewr.jpg (300x212, 22K)

>Norway has to have some of the sluttiest girls on the planet
ha ha ha
nice joke

my ass gets itchy just by looking at it

>hfw

Attached: 1537469018535.gif (256x444, 3.14M)

I've heard they're rather slutty but I have no idea myself. Don't have any problem with it though.

I don't really fucking care. If you don't have anything else to offer beside your cunt, you should be shot.

Attached: 436934436903321620.png (128x128, 24K)

/thread

>amsterdam

lole

women are whores everywhere
there is no difference in women across the world, outside of physical differences

what do you mean by tribalistic ?

this

they are sluts but not with me

US has the biggest sluts and the shyest religious virgins, seriously in US everything is taking to the extreme. You have college roasties who all it takes is to buy her a drink to get laid, and then there are super conservative autistic nerdy religious girls who are actually just as khv as virgins on this board

Some are sluts, some aren't. The prettier they are the more likely it is they're promiscuous. I suppose it's the same in every country.

Dont know. Probably. Dont care. The female vampire stopped leeching my lifeforce after I left mother/home and stayed isolated for 2 years in a dorm room and developed shields against it.

You best not. I’ve been chilling in all walks of life and besides maybe hc christians, they all shiggydiggy.

Wrong