ITT we post fake but beliavable factoids about other countries

ITT we post fake but beliavable factoids about other countries

>in sweden and norway, it's a cultural norm for families to charge money from visitors who wish to use their toilets. The logic is that bathroom maintenance is not free.

>in 1939, nazi germany banned the use of world globes in schools because they make europe look small, thus unpatriotic. The ban was only lifted in 1996.

>in argentina, any person caught saying the falkland islands belong to britain is automatically excluded from taking any government job.

Attached: images (3).jpg (555x552, 25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/journalist-fired-cnn-criticising-israel-free-palestine-hamas-bds-a8660986.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That's not right, we get subsidised from the state after a certain amounts of toilet use.

in brazil, it's believed that they are white and they have classes in school on how to not act like negroes

The cheap and quickly built homes in the american southwest are called "shotgun homes" because if positioned correctly you can kill everyone inside with a single shotgun blast from the driveway

In the Czech republic it is considered polite to offer sex after meeting a woman.

Attached: 1539828228119.png (310x286, 174K)

But only if they piss sitting down

Are you even Swede or a spic on proxy? I swear that all of you posts related to Brazil is some joke about whiteness, I can recognize you, you fucking cuck nigger-lover.

In Germany there is an annual festival in which men dress in sausage customs and have a massive orgy with Muslim women.

>blablabla
sorry i don't speak nigger

You can't speak with that nigger cock in your mouth.

In America before class begins, kids salute a national flag in the front of the classroom and recite a pledge of allegiance

why are you so obsessed with nigger cock? are you a gay nigger?

Please stop talking, Muslim opinions don't matter

Attached: PEPE THE FROG IS BLACK NOW.jpg (125x120, 2K)

it's a salty mexishit, i'm pretty sure about it. He's on every fucking thread related to Brazil, probably had his GF stolen by a tall brazilian fuckboy and can't get over it

B a s e d.

RENT FREE

In some american state you can lose your job if you refuse to pledge support to israel.

In portugal the 13th of february is considered Towel day, and all the citizens sign the anthem of Portugal in honor of the fallen workers in the towel industry

Attached: c1546__vendedortoallasvg4.jpg (600x400, 79K)

In America you are left to die if you can't afford medical treatment

>nigger 2 enters the game
where do I increase the difficulty

The fact was supposed to be fake.

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/journalist-fired-cnn-criticising-israel-free-palestine-hamas-bds-a8660986.html

>tfw no brazilian mandingo bull

Attached: 1545077323156.jpg (500x464, 91K)

Come on, it has to be believable

Or a Portuguese because he's admitted on another thread to use proxies to start a shitstorm or he may be an actual Swede who's probably had his gf stolen by a based Afro-Brazilian.

>>in argentina, any person caught saying the falkland islands belong to britain is automatically excluded from taking any government job.

not true at all, pic related is our finance minister twitter.

Attached: dujovne.jpg (750x1227, 81K)

based

no entiendo una goma

he is saying that the dispute over the islands was part of the lies of our last government

>you fucking cuck nigger-lover.
ironic

I apologize in the name of all the dumb posters bearing my flag. Pleasu ignore such subhuman comments

"In April 2017, all polls of the upcoming French Presidential Election showed Le Pen at 88%, Macron at 1%, and Mélenchon at 10%.

In a desperate attempt to save face in the last week before the may elections, Macron launched a final ad, titled "XXX ANAL FISTING WH*TE "HUMAN" GETS DETROYED BY TURK BBC", starring himself.

Macron went on to win the election with 100% of the vote."

Attached: DwmTiDoWsAAlh91.jpg (606x340, 45K)

>I'm sorry wytea mastah

KILL YOURSELF

It's true, I live in a small, isolated house on a tourist mountain spot and I earn money off foreign tourists asking to use toilet, shower or fill water. My countrymen get to use it for free if I like their dialect.

In America it's legal to fly with a firearm but only if it's in luggage.

>anyone believing this after 9/11

cringe

>t. butthurt feminine "male" who will die alone because french women love BBC

The American state of East Virginia was split up into Maryland and Delaware after the union beat the confederacy. This one actually isn't fake.