Where are you from and do you have a typical appearance for someone from your country?

>Sweden
>No, I have dark eyes and hair and I don't look like anyone else I know even though all of my ancestors are Swedish to my knowledge.

Store clerks and fast food workers have even greeted me in English and it pisses me off.

Attached: PooDeePie.jpg (600x600, 55K)

you have nigger admixture

>Italy
>Yes - i am of the Dinarid phenotype

No, I am very skinny and slightly shorter than the average wh*te Amerifat. I also have a bony face that makes people think I'm from some ex-Soviet shithole.

Attached: B0AiwRFl.jpg (412x385, 23K)

>swedish
>190 cm
>88 kg
>grey/light blue eyes
>almost white hair but bald by choice
>dark blonde beard

Kek no, I'm fat and dark haired.
Finnish genes.

Once in a beer festival in Germany, I was approached by a Chilean girl who yelled to my face "you MUST be Spanish judging from your looks!". So I guess yes.

>greece
>No, I have green eyes and brown hair and white skin and different facial features because Im half-greek and half-white

>black hair, very dark brown eyes
>very pale skin from my mother
>very hairy from my father
>1m80, 73kg, perfectly average
Yes I'm the ultimate breton/med mutt, french as it gets.

>bald by choice
What did you mean by this user? We are the same height, weight and hair/eye color by the way.

I look Slavic for some reason, Slavs and gipsies always talk to me in their horrendous language.

>America
>5'11
>170 lbs
>Green eyes
>Used to have golden blonde hair as a child, now it's more dirty blonde
>Fair skin with pink undertone

Yeah I fit in pretty good

Yeah, sure. I'm a bit taller than the national average (168cm, I'm 181) but everything else checks out.

Yes, my dick is 20 cm

he is balding but doesn't want to admit it

Shitalian raus

Been shaving my head since I was 16. 11 years now.

> brown hair and green eyes
>white skin
Average I guess, there aren't many Aryans in Bavaria.

I am not a native or a mestizo, this goes unnoticed in some parts of the country but in others it definitely is an anomaly, also i am 187cm tall in a country where the average male height is 163cm

I am tall and blue eyed but my hair is very dark and people make fun that my ancestors got raped by the Tercios in the 16th century.

Should I do this too? I am not balding but I have that typical thin Nordic hair. I still have the same hairline as I did when I was 12.

mottstånd-tier

No, I look like a Scandinavian and I'm from the northeast so there's very little Scandinavian ancestry here and tend to stand out
people ask if I'm a Polak or a German often

>cunt
>There is no typical appearance but I'm white with brown hair and brown eyes so I suppose?
>inb4 people with brown hair and eyes can't be white

malaysia
no, my father is white and my mother is melanau, brown hair, hazel eyes, paler than my friends, but looks like a tanned white.

Your choice, I just enjoy having a bald head. Less things to take care off. Shave once a week.

As someone from germany how does it feel to look like a greece?

im manlet

Do you think hapas are better off growing up in Asia than in the West?

flag
does not apply. everyone looks typical here.
t. Good Goy

like a person from greece

fixed

But can I do that even if I don't have a Chad jaw like you?

>bangladesh
>look like a typical south asian but with arab like eyebrows and long eyelashes and super caucasian bone structure

>Bosnia
>No. I'm too short :(

flag
no,
brown eyes, light brown hair, pale skin
I have 0% dinaric blood that brings manletism and my facial features are more similar to those of a Pole, Czech or even Austrian

Finland
I have blond hair and blue eyes, but i'm quite short. I look pretty average desu

I never said anything about italy Hans

No I look Asian.

I could look like anything and still pass for a local.

Who cares? People can fuck off if they don't like it.

No, I'm short, brown haired and green eyed. I look like a Swede fucked some Italian, I'd guess. Though I look Swedish enough that people seldom mistake me for a non-Swede, thankfully.

t. 100% Swede

Quality of upbringing, education and entertainment, it's better in the west, while quality of family values, religion, happiness, simple life and environment that makes you appreciate life more, it's here.

>Dallas, Texas

It's 90% obese whites, blacks, & hispanics.

The only thing that makes me stand out is dark hair, most people in this region have brown or lighter

I am 193cm tall and blonde and have blue eyes but I am autistic ._. so yes a typical autist beta swede :(

>Tunisian
>Light brown skin
>Straight dark hair
>A small beard
>Brown eyes
I got mistaken for a Greek , Syrian , Morrocan , Algerian and Spaniard , but never a Tunisian

What even are Austrian facial features? Lookwise nothing really stands out here.

>short
define short

kek

thats nice

the three muttsketeers

Strange, aren't Tunesians supposed to be the North Africans with the most European admixture due to a long shared history with Italy.

central european in general
I was talking precisely about east Austrians who tend to look more like west slavs

whats your country like

I'm from Detroit yet I'm Asian.

Attached: screen-shot-2014-06-04-at-6-21-43-pm.png (1653x1298, 2.28M)

>Binland
Mostly yes. I'm blond which is not very common here in the north.

In between the Jow Forums "not white" memes and the Jow Forums greek "we are white" claims leaning heavily towards the Jow Forums "not white" memes.

Not really, considering I have known sami ancestry, but I have never been mistaken for anything but scandi.

>flag
>yes (pale skin, dark eyes and hair) except the structure of my face which is more latin

what are the white parts like

You are an indigenous Swede, something rare and only 1% of Swedes are like this

You truly descend from those who lived in Sweden already 5000 years ago

But your people is dying

I dont know because I dont live in them so I might be biased if they actually exist out there.

>hungary
no
>blue eyes blond and tall white as snow
unlike 99% of the gypoid midget rapebabies that live here, afaik father side of family came from germany long ago

Could it be that your mother actually had a romance on the side and she just wasn't open about it because at the time it was not a common and praised thing among swedes?

>tall
>blonde
>blue eyes
Feels pretty good desu

In Russia we don't really have a distinct look.
Everyone is mixed. You can probably tell if someone is from certain country within Federation but among native russians you can't tell.
Everyone looks different. We have nordic looking people who call themselves russian, finno-ugrics who call themselves russian, tatar mutts who call themselves russian, and all kind of mixed people who also call themselves russian and not in term of russian as in have russian passport but russian as in nationality these people belong to.

Probably this is why American obsession with ancestry and races seems so funny to us.

My mother is the one with brown eyes and I look a fair bit like my dad so no. Also, why are you so autstic?

Literally me

People ask me all the time if I'm French when I say no they think I'm Spaniards but in fact I'm a Portuguese
Dark brown hair, light brown eyes and short (1.76)

Cunt is flag
>red hair
>green eyes

France
yes I have brown skin and my name is muslim

Attached: ww.png (1361x822, 997K)

>Puerto Rican
>Family is Cuban and has ancestry from the North of Spain.
>Look like a sand nigger even though Northern Spain was allegedly never conquered.
>Tower everyone around me at an overwhelming 6'1.
>Horrible facial asymmetry.
>Shit beard genetics.
>Get stopped frequently in public due to my hair being so fucking awesome.
>Have great genes at face value and am attractive to anyone who is not standing next to me in front of a mirror.
>Average sized penis.

>Everyone around me is a short Mullato/Mestizo with a huge dong and shaved head or a long haired hippie covered in tattoos with a huge dong.

I had one chance. Just fucking end it all.

Attached: y.jpg (750x849, 69K)

>Green Eyes
Check
>Dark Blonde Hair
Check
>Hairline that looks like it's receding but in actuality isn't
Check
>White
Check

Yeh, i guess I pretty much look like the average guy from my region

>angloland (anglo/irish, distant welsh)
>average build/height
>green eyes
>dark hair
>pale skin
Hair/skin contrast can look a bit gothic. That's about it.

Brown eyes aren't especially prevalent here I don't think (except maybe when compared to Scandinavia), but there does seem to be more or less a mixture of types. Some of my cousins and such have brown eyes, whereas some closer relatives have blue for whatever reason.

>Dark Blonde Hair
Is this just a one way of saying that "my hair is brown, but i swear it looks almost blond under sunlight!"

Western Austrians generally look like that:

wtf Im not brown haired Im dark blonde haired now :D

no you retard

I'm a northern Dutchman brown hair, brown-green mix eyes and regular white skin, my friends tease me that I'm southern European or something but as far as I know my ancestry is 100% Dutch,
Don't have a Huguenot name nor any evidence of Huguenots in my familiy tree. No Jewish or other non-Dutch influence as far as I know.

188cm
80kg
brown eyes and hair
pale skin but darker than average central european

All of that applies to me except that my hair is brown. Is salzkammergut western austria?

>Store clerks and fast food workers have even greeted me in English and it pisses me off.

massive kek

>Puerto Rican
>167 cm turbo manlet
>olive skin, dark hair and dark eyes.
People usually think I'm Portuguese.

What's that?

He means motstånd, as in Nordiska motståndsrörelsen, as in Nordic Resistance Movement

>I got mistaken for a Greek , Syrian , Morrocan , Algerian and Spaniard , but never a Tunisian

you could just say you get mistaken for an arab in an arab country, retarded sandnigger.

>dark eyes and hair and I don't look like anyone else I know
Applies pretty much on my mom, remember her telling a Swedish doctor asked her if she's Abrap and her German work colleague keeps telling her she's totally German. For me not so much since it's the fairer kind of brown, haven't been asked anything

So is your mom a German woman who got FINN¨d?

I went to Hungary and got talking to a qt local girl, who told me that I looked about as English as you can get. I also went to Czech Republic once and they started calling me Phil Jones. I don't think it's a good thing desu.

5'7 manlet
50 kgs skelly
Dark brown eyes, black hair

You judge

Her parents were both finns, big farm keepers but beyond that I really don't know

Okay, heh

I'd say the Salzkammer gut is central Austria

> light-brown hair
> gray-blue eyes
> height 187 cm
> light-brown beard/mustache
Yes, I look like a typical Ukrainian

"As English as you can get" definitely sounds like a nice way of saying you look deformed.

Attached: feee25d23e9dd8ebb64720200de98fa1.jpg (600x901, 157K)

>even greeted me in English
That happened to me once but i was in a tourist hellhole

I have a 'Nordic' nose and I'm 181cm, but I have no fucking idea what the typical appearance for a Dane is.

>inb4 pig or LEGO jokes

East
No
178, brown hair, brown eyes

>I have a 'Nordic' nose
is this the Nordic nose you are talking about

Attached: swedes.jpg (2212x1708, 695K)

Attached: :^).jpg (640x640, 28K)