Why is Jow Forums so hostile towards indians for no reason? Everytime an indian posts anything...

Why is Jow Forums so hostile towards indians for no reason? Everytime an indian posts anything, even if its a wholesome and clever post they get showered with ''poo in loo pajeet'', ''street shitter'' etc. completely disregarding the content and quality of their comment. I think its really unfair and bothersome. The indians with good internet and fluent english that post here probably dont shit on streets and think about raping wh*te wamyn every day and are just as civilised as the rest of us. Stop the unjustified hatred please.

Attached: 9d2aaecd6fd52c44551bebb8c0eadfd7.jpg (681x1024, 142K)

most poos are either retardpost or shitpost.

poo

They are getting bullied mostly by other subhumans who get bullied like shitskins and azns, because that makes them feel better about themselves

Because Jow Forums is made up of a bunch of incel racists that idealize ugly japanese women since they can´t fuck nobody in their own neighbourhoods

no

Fyi im looking for non-mutt opinions here.

Honestly in my case it’s because I thibk they look really ugly

Indian men are very good looking.

They are exactly like 70% of brazilians (with blacks)

A lot of indian girls are good looking
The problem with those brazilians on Jow Forums is that they idealize pigskins, even the ugly ones

Brazilians are generally okay looking and on average we’re more attractive than any other nationality
But of course there are some uggos like you

The reason you think that is because their image hasnt been propagandated to you since birth, as opposed to whites.

Attached: SonamKapoor.jpg (640x480, 28K)

Op is a nice guy.

and we know where nice guys end up

Attached: Elliot-Rodger-text-quote-meme-Source-https-onsizzlecom-t-elliot-rodger.png.jpg (500x445, 55K)

It's mostly Americans and Muslim diaspora that bullies India.

I don't know why Americans hate India so much.

POOWINDELOOO

Probably because it's been the butt of jokes for so long

Thank marx China didn't follow their path

T-thank you бpaтyшкa.

Its a slippery slope sometimes indeed. The path to hell is paved with good intentions.

A superiority complex. Pretty much everyone looks down on them here so they feel like they can only take it out on indians without suffering much of retalliation. Its a bully mentality.

T.seething indane

My uni has a good engineering college so we get a lot of Indians. These fuckers are dusty, musty, ugly, and have the most beta voices out of all international students I come across. I’m tired of seeing them

Theres supremacy on Jow Forums

>Anglos always get yous and everyone loves them
>3rd worlders are either bullied or ignored

Not true americans and bongs get bullied here and there

Only Aussies and New Zealanders don't get so much shit

Why is Jow Forums so hostile towards Americans for no reason? Everytime an American posts anything, even if its a wholesome and clever post they get showered with ''mutt'', ''subhuman'' etc. completely disregarding the content and quality of their comment. I think its really unfair and bothersome. The Americans with good internet and fluent English that post here probably aren't Mexicans or blacks and are just as civilized as the rest of us. Stop the unjustified hatred please.

>Implying
Black American posters are the only saving grace of your flag

Stop whining, you little bitch

Correct

>Indians
>quality comments
AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH LOOK AT THIS DOOOOD AHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAH
The Pajeets that live here mostly keep to themselves but every time I interact with them, they talk and behave well and don't seem to harbor any grudges except against Pakistan.
However I learnt from my interactions with them on youtube, Jow Forums and social media that this was not the case for Indians in India. The problem might be is that they are too blinded with patriotism and hindu nationalism.
Typical Indian reaction after you you don't agree with him or you legitimately constructively criticize India or criticize indians:
>Fake source/video/post, it's just western/Chinese/Pakistani propaganda.
>It is used to be like this but it’s clean now.
>This is the only dirty place in India rest of the India is more developed than Sweden.
>India will be superpower soon and world is jealous.
>India is already a superpower so I don’t know what r u talking about.
>If u don’t like India don’t come here.
>Google ceo Indian so Indians r very intelligent.
>We hav mars mission.
>INDIA HAS A SPACE PROGRAM!
>We have 2nd largest military in the world.
>Russia and USA are our best friends when war will come pakistan/china will lose.
>It is because of muslim rule
>It’s because British looted us for 200 years.
>British did it not Indians.
>India is only independent for 70 years so this is common.
>Our country still better than yours so we can buy your country anytime we want.
>I'm upper caste and those are low caste so I'm not like them
>Average iq of Indian is 100.
>India is dirty only where low caste hindus or Muslims live. Upper caste Hindus r very clean.

Attached: dman....png (577x450, 68K)

you forgot
>Vedic India had fMRI machines and particle accelerators, evidence of which was destroyed by the Muslim invaders

We just like to banter and poke fun. But you people get GENUINELY angry over us and are very genuine in your dislike. You might even say SEETHING.

>americans get bullied """here and there"""

Attached: 1517696369798.jpg (399x400, 15K)

I've been to India 11 times. The only people who shit outside live in a state of poverty most Europeans and Americans cannot comprehend.

>that flag
AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH LOOK AT THIS DOOOOD AHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH LOOK AT THIS DOOOOD AHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH LOOK AT THIS DOOOOD AHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH LOOK AT THIS DOOOOD AHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH LOOK AT THIS DOOOOD AHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH LOOK AT THIS DOOOOD AHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH LOOK AT THIS DOOOOD AHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH LOOK AT THIS DOOOOD AHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH LOOK AT THIS DOOOOD AHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH LOOK AT THIS DOOOOD AHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH LOOK AT THIS DOOOOD AHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH LOOK AT THIS DOOOOD AHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH LOOK AT THIS DOOOOD AHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH LOOK AT THIS DOOOOD AHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH LOOK AT THIS DOOOOD AHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH LOOK AT THIS DOOOOD

Smelly inbred Pakistani subhuman in Canada

In my case I hate every single country that is part of the Br*tish """"""""""Commonwealth""""""""""

UAE is a rich country, dumb terroni.

Shut up macaco, back to your favela, their overlords are only rich because of oil

Either a SHITalian or a butthurt streetshitter

Lol you can fuck right off you third world monkey

For what it's worth, patriotism is probably one of the few things that has kept India from balkanizing.

Please stop being rude to each other

based poos

>that flag
AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH LOOK AT THIS DOOOOD AHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH LOOK AT THIS DOOOOD AHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH LOOK AT THIS DOOOOD AHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH LOOK AT THIS DOOOOD AHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH LOOK AT THIS DOOOOD AHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH LOOK AT THIS DOOOOD AHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH LOOK AT THIS DOOOOD AHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH LOOK AT THIS DOOOOD AHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH LOOK AT THIS DOOOOD AHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH LOOK AT THIS DOOOOD AHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH LOOK AT THIS DOOOOD AHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH LOOK AT THIS DOOOOD AHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH LOOK AT THIS DOOOOD AHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH LOOK AT THIS DOOOOD AHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH LOOK AT THIS DOOOOD AHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH LOOK AT THIS DOOOOD

t.zhang

Attached: ce6.jpg (501x585, 78K)

how much time did it take to write this? oilfag

I don't know it seems like people bully Ondians a tad bit much but still when an Indian makes a good post it seems like people give them proper creds.

Because many Jow Forums posters are IQ80/underage/poltard trash

They ruined instructional videos for me
>search for something
>video starts
>"Hello, velcome to my wideo..."
>close tab

the green text is a copypasta so not much really

cause you can't stop shitting on the street