I feel like most of the world doesn't like me because I'm an American, but unironically...

I feel like most of the world doesn't like me because I'm an American, but unironically. I don't judge entire populations, but many people seem to be doing so and being a target isn't fun.

Attached: 4cf4060bda6a41a68d72c45608a4e7a0.png (598x480, 79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ytmr2aU5HNY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You bring this on yourself though

Attached: 171210065936-daniel-shaver-philip-brailsford-shooting-bodycam-video-sandoval-pkg-newday-00000000-ful (1600x900, 66K)

because you are fat and stupid lol

it's true user. they say americans are rude, fat, blah blah but the truth is that we are very accepting and welcoming to tourists/white foreigners but are treated so disrespectfully by the same people.

wow, poor guy
my heart goes out to you
one day the American people will be free from this cruel oppression

open wide

Attached: reflui_header.jpg (900x300, 77K)

Didn't some Aussie chick get magdumped by burger police

I'm not even referring to Jow Forums but the real world.

i had fun visiting the USA both times :D

youtube.com/watch?v=ytmr2aU5HNY

>old guy at 2:35

which 'world'? underange autismos on Jow Forums?
you bring it upon yourself (and the rest of us, sadly) by creating these threads and giving yous to retards.

no, dumbass, you know nothing about the real world. it is not what you think.

At no point in time have you ever travelled to a western country and had people target you for serious abuse just because you were American unless it was a young drunk chav or bydlo type that was going to find a reason to fuck with you anyway.
When Americans say this they almost always mean "when I was young they told me America was the best country on earth, saviour of the world, and a model of prosperity and freedom that all people aspire towards but when I went to Europe/Commonwealth Dominions/Asia they disagreed with these facts."

Attached: PicsArt_02-03-10.13.21.jpg (2560x1440, 358K)

coping nazi

get off the cross and use that wood to build your next house

Everything people here know about you is your flag and the number of your post
Stop taking shitposting personal

see

highly redpilled fellow right there

I disagree. I purposefully let myself get bitten by rabid dogs so that I get infected, then I go to whatever hotel Americans mostly gather at (I have plenty of friends that indicate me the fatter targets who are slow runners) to ambush and bite them so that they die because they can't afford healthcare back at home. Then go to hospital and get my treatment for free and start again.
Pic related, the last party. As you can see I'm also whiter then them.

Attached: me.jpg (518x303, 17K)

That's just a bit of rabid banter, not serious abuse.

Same thing really
Why do you care what somebody you'll never see irl thinks about you? Care about those who are close to you

Only dumb simpletons and very sheltered shut ins dont employ a person by person judgement model. Sterotypes and sweeping generalizations leave a mind stagnent. Everywhere and every type of people has horrid folk in their ranks, thats just a fact of life but one thing you learn as someone living in a place like america is every race/culture has more good than bad and the good people need to support eachother if we want to survive as a species

May say big thanks to politicians in Washington for that. American foreign policy - it's total shit for decades.

Is there a more unattractive nationality than American?

I've been drinking in Finland and in Japan with American. He at least was pretty based tbqh.