Am I the only one who thinks that Mexicans look very similar to Indonesians?

Am I the only one who thinks that Mexicans look very similar to Indonesians?

Attached: Mexicans or Indonesians.jpg (1920x1080, 167K)

I say the ones in the OP are Indonesians. I think for people who are familiar with both or one of the two groups, the look distinct.

and south east asians and central americans probably look very similar due to both of them being asians that evolved in tropical jungles.

Op is 1000000000000000% Indonesian

There’s something there that gives it away. Can’t say what but that dude just doesn’t look like event the most Indio of Central Americans I’ve seen.

Attached: Indonesians or Mexicans.jpg (900x600, 184K)

Some Mayas kind of do, but they also don't like being called Mexicans either.

Attached: 531130270_eb0d28a30d.jpg (500x268, 130K)

Dont see it. But they are both short, brown and half Mongoloid mixed with subhuman(australoids or caucasoids).

I see brazilians as monkeys

the guy could pass, the girl definitely couldn't

The bigger question is why do Albino Amerindians look like Finns?

Attached: albino_mayan.jpg (600x399, 54K)

you're fucking retarded

he wouldn't

kek

Attached: kelly killer.jpg (1080x1146, 1.02M)

Pedro Gonzalez or Pekka Karvonen?

Attached: albino_nahua_man.jpg (505x690, 85K)

Albino native Brazilian

Attached: file.png (660x440, 405K)

mexicans look a lot like people from bangaldesh , just google them

stop seething pajeet

These women look indistinguishable to mexican women

Attached: bangladesh bitches.png (721x329, 529K)

brazilian and american euthanization when

Well amerindians are azns who migrated to america rong rong time ago and end up having a way more based civilizations (the mayans at least)
Yes she could.
They could pass for indo too

I honestly doubt OP is Brazilian. I bet it's some of your friends. This thread is so random.

if that is true than indos also look like 90% of south americans

American natives were original to asia.

Attached: america-povos.jpg (681x359, 41K)

american natives although do have asian genes, their dna is unique and actually split from asian 23,000 years ago. in Central eurasia.

Natives have a lot of dna asians do not have like ancient yamnaya dna

>Genetic studies of mitochondrial DNA (mtDNA) of Amerindians and some Siberian and Central Asian peoples also revealed that the gene pool of the Turkic-speaking peoples of Siberia such as Altaians, Khakas, Shors and Soyots, living between the Altai and Lake Baikal along the Sayan mountains, are genetically close to Amerindians.[citation needed] This view is shared by other researchers who argue that "the ancestors of the American Indians were the first to separate from the great Asian population in the Middle Paleolithic."[213][214] 2012 research found evidence for a recent common ancestry between Native Americans and indigenous Altaians based on mitochondrial DNA and Y-Chromosome analysis.[215] The paternal lineages of Altaians mostly belong to the subclades of haplogroup P-M45 (xR1a 38–93%;[216][217][218] xQ1a 4-32%

natives really are their own race and some resemble other races, but just like an asutralian aboriginal resembles an african doesnt mean he's closley related to an african

not really, andeans have much sharper features, high cheekbones and overall less round heads