There's no fucking bread or milk left at the grocery store because people are buying it all up expecting a blizzard

There's no fucking bread or milk left at the grocery store because people are buying it all up expecting a blizzard

Attached: 4b6.jpg (400x343, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

foodnetwork.com/fn-dish/news/2018/9/americans-are-cooking-more-meals-at-home--eating-out-less
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

both of those go bad why would you buy them if they're expecting a blizzard?

Try real food.

Attached: holodets-01.jpg (870x480, 44K)

No that’s because of veganism = no dairy
And keto= no bread

Bake your own bread in a bread machine.

I'm getting sick of these retarded fad diets influencing grocery stores. Just eat a normal mixed diet.

>stacking up milk
Why do americans do this?

>Americans are so fat their fridges are always near empty and they think they'll starve to death if they go without food for 3 days

Attached: 6dBt2Oj.jpg (251x242, 15K)

We use it to make a porridge, and many other meals. But mutts never cook so they need a milk for only breakfast "food" they always have.

Attached: kukuruznye-khlopya-2.jpg (600x398, 86K)

>live in a snowy city
>we get a lot of snow
>roads are still drivable and stores are usually still open
>people still rush to the fucking grocery store last minute to pick up bread and milk and nonperishables like they're going to be homebound without electricity or water for weeks
why are people like this
it happens every single time and every time people "discover" that they can still get out and about like normal
you'd think coming here that our city is filled with californians that got here last year

meh, I like to laugh at the non-science/bio students who fall for that crap

Dare not debase cornflakes, you villain, lest I come to your house and violate you.

How much does it snow? More than in the pic related?

Attached: IMG_20181219_083956.jpg (4160x2340, 3.85M)

American storms sound comfy as fuck,like apocalyptic type of shit. I wish we had more storms :(

What on earth are you talking about?

foodnetwork.com/fn-dish/news/2018/9/americans-are-cooking-more-meals-at-home--eating-out-less

You just call it cooking, but it's really "unfroze and microwave".

STEALTH RARE

You should've bought a cartoon of long-life milk and ingredients you can use to bake bread with.

I do that all the time when making fresh pita bread.

>a cartoon
carton*

Usually. We get around 113 inches of snow a year and the US average is 29.

You could post in /asean/ and nobody would know the difference

Also, last year we hit 200".

Attached: IMG_20190209_132759.jpg (864x486, 88K)

Jokes on you, I don't have a microwave!