Why are US soldiers 7 times more likely to develop PTSD than say, British soliders? Despite fighting in comfier zones

Why are US soldiers 7 times more likely to develop PTSD than say, British soliders? Despite fighting in comfier zones

Is American culture that you must express your feelings?

Attached: images[1].jpg (278x181, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N7T84ax2bLE
youtube.com/watch?v=M5fgRgAk9uk
newrepublic.com/article/116803/us-soldiers-are-more-likely-suffer-ptsd-uk-soldiers
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/the-invisible-division-us-soldiers-are-seven-times-as-likely-as-uk-troops-to-develop-post-traumatic-2264849.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Despite fighting in comfier zones
Care to elaborate?

US soldiers fight in less dangerous zones, with more air support and more armor than anyone else.

As an example:

US marines under mortar fire:
youtube.com/watch?v=N7T84ax2bLE

Regular British soldiers under mortar fire:
youtube.com/watch?v=M5fgRgAk9uk

Attached: 1444499540620.jpg (319x242, 39K)

beacuse US army is full of degenerates

Are there any actual sources of this being real and not just two anecdotes?

newrepublic.com/article/116803/us-soldiers-are-more-likely-suffer-ptsd-uk-soldiers

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/the-invisible-division-us-soldiers-are-seven-times-as-likely-as-uk-troops-to-develop-post-traumatic-2264849.html

>muh post traumuttic stress disorder

US soldiers fight in better conditions than euro soldiers.

Thanks, I'll check it out.

There's nothing wrong with Americans being a bit more sensitive than others

People who join the military here are pussies who wanna come out of their service as mysterious, badass broken husks. Being traumatized adds to the allure.

American soldiers can get fucked

it's all the estrogen in their water

Don't get me wrong guys, I think US military is great, just curious about the difference in mental health since perhaps it reflects on the average Americans mental health

Canadian soldiers were pretty much all in Kandahar which had the heaviest fighting and largest taliban presence of any sector. I wonder how our soldiers are doing compared to Americans

Fact: USA has state enforced homosexuality

You're trying to imply quite the opposite, Nigel, likely out of some misplaced jealousy or hate.

The US has constantly been unable to properly garrison low-intensity areas. That's where you come in.

I mean really. What sense does it make to put a foreign army at the head of your actions, where the fighting is thickest?

Literally to get better VA benefits.

“While it is difficult to compare rates between nations, a consistent finding of the last 20 years is that reported mental health problems tend to be higher among service personnel and veterans of the USA compared with the UK, Canada, Germany and Denmark,” wrote study author Dr. Deirdre MacManus.

If you want an actual answer, read the articles you linked you fucking dingus. You're literally just baiting.

Shut the fuck up

several people have told me the brit army has bigger turds than the us army

northern chavs being worse than rednecks

Attached: 260165.xx_large[1].jpg (664x1000, 161K)

cuz many of them are already mentally ill even before joinning army.

it's the soy effect

you LARPing spics will never be american

The military is filled with subhumans - especially the bullet sponges.

She left him and he later died in an accident.

This. I had once the dubious pleasure of spending a few hours with out "missionaries", ie. career soldiers who spent tours in Iraq or Afghanistan. A bunch of sociopaths who relished at seeing someone else's misfortunes.