I am brown so I get lynched as soon as I go outside

>Łódź
>pronounced Wooch
Why do poles do this?

the car's on fire
and there's no driver at the wheel

but in reality, i dress up and go to work

Attached: łódź.jpg (1024x680, 71K)

I'm not wearing gym pants and am not shaved bald, so I get lynched as soon as I go outside

I'm fucked because I don't speak a word of polish, I don't have any euros, and I sleep naked.

Yes and the snow would be a hinderance for your attempts to hide although you could find a place with enough smog and rust to camouflage yourself in.
Think about it as a itl metal gear solid but without weapons and with more cardboard boxes.

Girls will throw themselves at you.

To anger the teutons but to our amazement they adapted and can pronounce it.

jej an upgrade!

>I look out the window
>I puke

Attached: P1110417-1024x685.jpg (1024x685, 184K)

>the city of לאָדזש
>an upgrade

Attached: 45456548fg.jpg (500x500, 58K)

youtube.com/watch?v=NVHvUT9lMjs

That's in Warsaw only, rest of Polska is quite conservative especially Lodz

>169 dislikes
How can someone not like this song.

W=Ł
Ó= U sound which exchanges for an O in different cases
DŹ= the voiced version of Ć which is a letter which represnt the soft english "ch" sound while CZ represents the hard english "ch" sound. Since Łódź in 2nd case is Łodzi pronounced with the voiced DŹ instead of the devoiced Ć, the devoiced sound Ć is written with the DŹ, because of the devoicing of the final consounounts not followed by any vowel, what is a regular characteristic of polish pronounciation.

sadly
note: this place gets 2× more rainfall than London

Attached: favelasandcommieblocks.jpg (1170x780, 168K)

youtube.com/watch?v=3zmQUbKtbRU

Attached: download (2).png (600x555, 281K)

I once saw a chechen in poland beating a saudi because he(the saudi) was brown and "Should get out of our country" I also talked to a black guy who said he hates niggers and that "nigger" is a state of mind that 99% of africans have and he hates them.
I wouldn't listen to 4chin memes famlam, Poland is a very special place and does things to you.

aj waj fraynd, that is some kvalitet content
t. not jew

I'd go to the HWNDU cam

Attached: 2dd0ed77076fb288e40e9e082fecbba6beeec778bf69ff24e011635dab50ade3.png (890x500, 770K)

Well its not about being brown its about religion
If you are Muslim and go to Poland you are asking for trouble, its like being a Christian in a rural city of Pakistan (in Islamabad nobody cares)

I'd do pretty okay. Polish girls are hot

No idea, chechens seem to be muslim, same for tatars and they seem to have a great deal of hate towards brown people and other muslims when I talk to them.

Looks like a Borg cube. Neat aesthetic from up above, but probably not great to live in?

>I don't have any euros
we don't use the euro here

>rest of Polska is quite conservative especially Lodz

Nope

Depend if locals can speak or not in english.

People here don't give a fuck about your religion.

My black gymbros all have polish gfs.

Lol, all those UK-based Karynas are the lowest tier of our women.

it's a post-industrial shithole, sometimes we call it the detroit of poland. things are improving, though

stefan molyneux went to poland and now he's a white nationalist lol

I just realized that despite having visited most of the countries in EU I know surprisingly little about Poland. Only been to Warsaw once, in like 2009 to see some bands play. Any chance you could recommend any places for a foreigner to visit on a one-two week long trip?

Wilno is a must see!

It'd be an improvement.

architecture is too straight, is it another product of c*mmunism?
what kind of city is it?

Attached: MOmpH1HP_400x400.jpg (400x400, 19K)

Wear MAGA hat and you're OK.

It's a XIX century industrial boom wonder that got forgotten a city where you get lost and never found :)

Basicaly it's Poland's Manchester. A city that boomed from a sleepy hollow into a metropolis during 19th century industrial revolution.

Attached: csm_CzW-wizPiotrkowska-glownePiotrkowska_30f8186eb4.jpg (960x640, 165K)

Kraków is the most touristy place, and deservedly so, it's objectively the prettiest city in Poland, and quintessentially Polish. Warsaw is worth visiting too, but it's kinda soulless, I think. I like the skyscrapers, though, and there are lots of them under construction right now. Wrocław is a very hip and comfy city with cool architecture, both old and modern -- I highly recommend visiting it. People often recommend Gdańsk, but I've never been there myself.

Some lesser known "hidden gems": Toruń (birthplace of Copernicus), Zamość (the "pearl of renaissance", designed to be an "ideal town"), Malbork (cool castle)

Attached: wrocław.jpg (2048x883, 694K)

We've had muslim minority in the east called Tatars sine forever and they are just fine

how's criminality there? are there a lot of rednecks?

Crime in Poland is extremely low nowadays. You can safely walk the streets after dark.

How poles react to asians?

lots of Vietnamese migrated here during Vietnam war and integrated into the society, they are a normal part of the country now so I guess neutrally

You ask about East Asians? Disregarding what some troglodytes might think, they are seen positively.

There's actually a town in Poland in which the Chinese and Vietnamese are now a majority, lel.

Well, it is better than Baku I guess

>lots
it's nothing by western standards

with a population of 50,000, they make up about 0.1% of the whole population

>with a population of 50,000

That's official number. Don't forget that many of them are here "unofficially". I think there may be more Vietnamese in Warsaw alone, they are quite visible.

I can't speak Polish, other than that it would be comfy.

same in Cracov, I see them everyday and theres an Asian owned restaurant on every second corner

Honestly, Malbork is boring as fuck. The castle is fine, but otherwise there’s not much to do

I guess i'll think about moving to you.
t. native East Asian.

Go to Prokocim in Kraków at night, you’ll change your opinion

Attached: EDE8D138-8DEC-4F10-AEDA-84BC280394F5.jpg (515x388, 31K)

What about some less touristy places? Something where students would hang out with a good bar scene?

if you want products of communism, this is Nowa Huta district in Cracov. it was desinged for workers and is honestly very comfy and well laid out. wide streets, lots of greenery, spaces between buildings, public services reasonably spaced out etc. if anything, Poland suffers from the lack of urban planning at the moment, it was one of the things that commies did a good job at.

Attached: 002 UMK Nowa Huta z lotu ptaka II Panoramic view of the Nowa Huta district II fot PKrawczyk.jpg (1165x430, 298K)

I lived in Szmulowizna in Warsaw for over a year and literally nothing happened to me.

Kraków as well, it is the biggest university town in Poland with lots of pubs and clubs and good cultural scene

>less touristy places

Zielona Góra, Toruń, Lublin, Poznań.

>Italy
>"Włochy"

poles are weird

Kraków is much more problematic if it comes to night assaults, so you’d rather go there to experience some of that shit

Unlike your shitholes, 99% of European countries don't persecute people based on religion alone.

>Why do poles do this?

Why aren't foreign cities translated to their foreign equivalents?

It's a very ancient word actually. It's has the same etymology as "Wales" and comes from the term for the Romans used by the people from beyond the limes.

it also literally means "hair"
I live there, it's fine, especially if you stick to touristy places nothing will happen. strip clubs scamming foreigner is actualy much bigger danger than being mugged. Prokocim isn't even the most dangerous district, thats why I know you're full of shit.

And Szmulowizna was the place where the Commie government used to dump the criminal element from a wide area.

Polish thread about
[ ] Russia
[ ] Germany
[x] Poland

>how fucked are you?
Probably not at all

But Russians get beaten in Poland quite often.

>why yes, I am absolutely obsessed with my neighbours and myself, how could you tell?

Attached: gigachad.jpg (1080x1331, 97K)

>You can safely walk the streets after dark.
not in lodz, especially if you're a d*Rkie

t. lodzermensch

Wat? There's a ton of them here.

we don't, plenty of them come here for holidays and shopping. Polish and Russians get along pretty well in gene

That's a meme, we actually love each other.

Nothing wrong with the pic

KC tier

We hate Russia, we love the Russians.

this

The Estonians told me very bad things about Russians.

You know that Estonia like 1500 km away, don't you?

We think that Russia is a dump ruled by gangsters, but the people themselves are OK and never had problems with calling them friends

how does that even work? isn't a country defined by its people, their ambitions, etc? or do you mean their government? but most russians support that government, if i'm not mistaken

In Russia some languages are similiar to Estonian and even use same alphabet.

Estis are cool too.

Attached: 1548330900757.jpg (554x429, 112K)

I speak Polish so I should be okay. Is it possible to talk yourself out of a wpierdol?

but the Russians in Estonia commit a lot of crime and have very high rates of STD.

Also, how can you call friend the people whose grandfathers literally destroyed your country

Ja też

btw don't think I'm talking shit for "trolling purposes", I don't know any russians or poles or estonians in person, I'm just going by what I see being posted on Jow Forums.

Pronounciation can be different, but now it's rare

Ibonce talked myself out of a wpierdol by pretending I know the alpha dres from elementary school and we all went to have a cheeky beer

I have the impression that Russians are more resigned than supportive. It's obvious that the ruling gang won't give away power without drowning the country in blood, so what can you do about it?

>It's obvious that the ruling gang won't give away power without drowning the country in blood

lol
hasn't Russia literally always been like this?

It has

:'(

>wpierdol
>wpierdol

Attached: za-moich-czasow-glownym-towarem_2016-06-09_13-40-56.jpg (700x841, 75K)

Me too. Everybody hates each other on Jow Forums and remembers history but fighting white people IRL in 2k19 is retarded.

Yeah it was called a monarchy which is much better than democracy.

I wake up in Łódź, Poland every fucking day.

Attached: łódź.jpg (656x381, 78K)

Are there any blood relatives of Tsar Nicolas around these days, even if maybe a distant one? or was everyone in their line of blood killed?

There are two rival lines IIRC, both claiming to be the rightful one. And both claiming also the Polish throne, lel.