Are we pro or against the brexit?

are we pro or against the brexit?

Attached: ss.jpg (1128x805, 141K)

Pro Brexit
Europe needs a good shake to wake up

At the expense of England? Doesn't anybody feel guilty about that?

Pro Brexit. It enables greater integration of EU and it's funny to laugh at anglos flailing around.

Pro, the republic will be restored.

Attached: image.png (564x584, 553K)

Pro brexit if it means this country will thrive ;)

They'll be fine, they still got big allies like Japan and other Asian countries.

Been following this on/off, what will this mean for both the UK and the EU's respective economies?

Both will take a hit but UK will take a much greater hit if they leave with no deal. And that is the most likely outcome.

They are ugly and retarded so I don't care.

Pro. Gott strafe England.

Sad for the people who didn't want it or came to regret it, but I think it would be worse to backtrack.

They should be able to re-apply, and eventually join, if they so wish, with the Balkanites that are still out.

Attached: 1537651980604.png (1190x666, 158K)

This.

And the shitshow is really fun to follow

Will hurt but the UK needs the EU way more than the EU needs the UK.

I expect tories will de-regulate the UK economy after Brexit, make it a tax haven or sweatshop central.

dont care, just want to see chavs suffer

I don't give much of a toss but I'm afraid beer and cheddar prices will increase. There were rumors of a European Farmaceutical Institute or something similar moving from the UK to Romania after Brexit. The fact that they would move here of all places made me wonder what the UK will be like after this whole ordeal is over.

>sweatshop central
Win-win for everyone. Us Europeans get cheap shit like sneakers and anglos will learn some work morale when based tories dismantle the welfare system leaving them no choice but to work in the sweatshops.

sweetie...

Attached: z9spz6cmui201.png (1732x1368, 107K)

Attached: imageofeu.png (720x405, 40K)

>65% Hungary

I really DOUBT this.

Pro-Brexit

you are a stupid polfag then

your memes don't contradict mine

and ill tell you why you are a retarded polfag shitskin frenchie
obviously the EU pumped alot of money into this country, and it shows, we get roads, squares, renovations, agricultural support and all sorts of moneys
then we have foreign companies which are the biggest employers here, and they pay us better and treat us better than hungarian one
the image of europe is still wealth, prosperity and peace
the other option is ruskies and chinese, and we had enough of those
there are shitloads of ppl working in the EU and they have relatives here, ofcourse they dont want their sons and daughters to be trouble abroad
what most hungarians disagree with is importing arabs and africans because they are brown, and brown ppl=gypsies for us who dont work, are aggressive and generally a pain in the ass to live with
but luckily even if we agree with it, theyd rather escape than live in this shithole as 2015 showed

>They need us harder than we need them!
Makes sense when you realize "they" is just Ireland.

This is my biggest gripe with Brexit. We're now stuck in a union with leeches who want to evermore mooch off us without reforming their own economies and the big power that always cockblocked them is now gone. Even this new "Hansaic League" probably cannot stand up to the Franco-German axis, it's Southern Poverty Brigade and the Slavshit alliance. They're anti-EU when it comes to migration, but loathe to step out of it because muh gibsmedat.

Macron being an extension of Merkel really hurts us in that regard.

oh gee, it's almost like the whole project was one bad idea
why are swamptards this slow?

wew, no need to be angry, i'm not a polfag, and was surprised to see Hungary so favorable to EU integration.

>oh gee, it's almost like the whole project was one bad idea
The free trade area is objectively good. It may be the only objectively good thing about it but it's still a pretty big deal.

so basically
>I need europeans to save my turkskin from my countrymen

"no"