World Economic and Quality of Life Ranking

Countries better than Germany (ordered list):
>Luxembourg (based of the based)
>Sw*tzerland (dogs)
>N*therlands (semidogs)
>N*rway (dogs)

Countries worse than Germany:
>Everyone else (equally)

Attached: IMG_20190209_195224.jpg (3036x4048, 2.85M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0iAB06c4LSo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Stay mad Brudi

Attached: 15428274876760.png (800x634, 509K)

Ok

Post complete list pls

It ia complete

Here is a new list though:

Countries with the ability to catch up with Germany eventually:
Estonia (based)
Taiwan (based)
South Korea (based)

lol I just burned my pee pee poo poo with my laser...how based am I anons?

What are you going to do with that cute and of yours?

it will turn into a fist and enter his anus

What about Tunisia

Typing something into my computer to shitpost, earning 120 USD per hour from freelancing activities... Just the usual...

Japan is infinitely better than Germany.
So is Iceland.

>Taiwan
Will be consumed by PRC in next 20 years and subordinated so its relative power is lessened to the mainland's chosen cities, similar to Hong Kong
>South Korea
Poor man's Japan

And when I'm done with this it will enter your mouth

and I forgot Denmark too

I briefly considered Iceland but it doesn't have any big city. Don't try to argue Iceland wouldn't be more awesome if it had cities the size of Berlin, Frankfurt, Hamburg, Dreselden etc.

South Korea is rising fast. It's already richer than Italy and will surpass France and UK soon enough
Meanwhile Japan is stagnating. Japan is the nicer vacation spot but the worse country to live in

>Don't try to argue Iceland wouldn't be more awesome if it had cities the size of Berlin, Frankfurt

funny enough, you mentioned the two cities I see your countrymen shitting on daily here. In any case, a place doesn't need huge cities to be awesome in my opinion. Each country has their own character, I like Iceland the way it is and it'd not have the same character if it had those huge cities.

Also, given that it is in Europe, if you miss the big city life you can just hop on a plane and spend a weekend there then go back home. Oh, I almost forgot, you said you briefly considered Iceland, but then you put Switzerland and Norway in your list but not Denmark, that doesn't make a lot of sense.

Too poor. But I might move there anyway to lower my cost of living and enjoy the sun year around

>quality of life score

Attached: d90.png (644x800, 15K)

What's so great about Denmark? People suffer from lower wages. The whole point of Norway and Switzerland is money. Otherwise they suck. Denmark sucks and is poorer on top of that.

I can't take my countrymen seriously btw. They are useful idiots. Of course they don't like fun and redpilled places like Berlin that take advantage of this trait of theirs Berlin is my favorite city in Germany.

>What's so great about Denmark? People suffer from lower wages

Higher than in the Netherlands from what I remember, which you listed as great like Germany.

What's "redpilled" about Berlin?

Mit according to basically every statistical I know. They are consistently below Germany (and by extension below NL). NL is only slightly better than Germany and get extra points because they got multiple big cities and interesting projects going on in their country. Also based country that helps companies to evade taxes in cooperation with Ireland.

Berlin receives lots of money from other parts of Germany.
Berlin banter is notorious in Germany and other Germans are afraid of Berliners for this reason.
Foreigners in Berlin behave better than elsewhere. Germans from Berlin know better how to make foreigners respect the locals.
Lots of opportunities to earn tax free money.

kill yourself shitreaboo

>Meanwhile Japan is stagnating.
South Korea will face an even worse demographic crisis than Japan did. They have had one of the lowest fertility rates in world.

also they are literally and unironically slaves, even worse than under jap rule now they are under corporate rule lol

Attached: 1514081614486.jpg (840x1290, 185K)

Who says Japan's economic crisis is due to the age of the population? If this was true many other countries should have had the same problem.

Doesn't Berlin have lots of infrastructural problems?
Something also with you airport not been built in years. Kinda embarrassing for a city of its size.

Berlin has the best public transport in the world as confirmed by multiple rankings.

And the airport thing is indeed embarrassing. It is due to pure retardation that has its roots on the federal level.
When talking about Berlin you shouldn't forget that it is its own city and the capital at the same time. Unfortunately Germans from the rest of Germany run the capital side of things. Berliners are quick to tell you that they are from Berlin, not from Germany.

Basically Germany is made for the upper class and the middle class tries to be as upper class as possible (cringe) but Berlin is made for the common man and people are proud of this

Actual quality of life ranking:
>1. Canada (based as fuck)
>2. USA (half-based)
>everyone else: worse (equally)

>Berlin has the best public transport in the world as confirmed by multiple rankings.

I sincerely doubt that and will request a non biased source for this statement. I'm going by anecdotal evidence here but Japan's public transportation is much cleaner and punctual than that of Germany's (though I haven't been to Berlin but I've visited most other major cities in Germany like Dresden, Nürnberg, München, Druisburg, Stuttgart, Hamburg etc).

Also

>Berlin is made for the common man

Really? I thought that would be the Ruhrgebiet or something like that. Berlin seems like an "avant-garde" "artsY" kinda place, though I don't really have any experiences there.

Come back when your GDP (PPP)/capita starts with a 5 rather than with a 4
You can play with Denmark in the meantime

kek

> we're finally part of OECD
are we 1st world yet?

what's catchy pop song from germany?

In Berlin the subway runs all night in 10 minute intervals and in 5 minute intervals during daytime. You can access the entire city and beyond this way. There literally isn't anything else you could possibly wish for. But sure, you can also look at the rankings.

The ruhrgebiet is also cheap, yes. But it makes you feel dirty and has a postindustrial vibe.Berlin has an international flair while remaining about as cheap and being the capital, has more cultural offerings.

other countries have immigration. who do you think is helping your fertility rate from falling under 1? The only reason people harp on about Japan and not SK is because no one really cares about them as much

Capital bra, sxtn, namika

Even with immigration the average and median age has been sharply rising in Germany and many other European countries

Okay.
Aren't wages very low in Berlin tho compared to the rest of Germany? I think unemployment also a bit high compared to cities like Munich

>brown women shaking their asses and doing drugs

so we're not so different you and I ...

Attached: AoQ7Dnh.png (706x680, 84K)

Yes wages are lower and unemployment higher. Both is irrelevant for high skilled workers though, skilled individuals get jobs anywhere and command comparable wages nationwide. People in Munich often have less money left after taxes and rent than elsewhere although nominal wages are the highest.

so what other parts of Germany do you like other than Berlin

youtu.be/0iAB06c4LSo

Namika is more toned down than the other two
Her songs are being played in shopping courts, gyms, supermarkets and places like that
The other two not so much

Brandenburg and Mecklenburg are very nice although they are rural they share a similar down to earth culture.
Nice cities are Schwerin, Potsdam, Stralsund for example

is this song a critique of capitalism and ... mathematics!?

For full on Brazilian tier sound you can look for Luciano. In my mind Brazilians look like him

It's a reminder that "not everything that COUNTS (get it?) can be measured with numbers, such as spending time with your Habibi"

it really makes you think

I got a similar list

Countries worse than Venezuela:
>Maybe Haiti
Countries better than Venezuela:
>Everyone else