Ivan, I hate that guy. Let's kill him and his children without a trial

>Ivan, I hate that guy. Let's kill him and his children without a trial
>Da

Attached: 161b948fb40f567e6456a52308c7507e.jpg (1000x535, 123K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Paperclip
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Pizda

What you gonna do about it?

Attached: smug_yurovsky.jpg (1448x1690, 636K)

If russia had continued to be monarchist until this day, it would be first world today

Did you fail history class? It was a semi-feudal nation before the Soviets took over.

And?

Attached: image.png (500x455, 236K)

He was a war criminal

I agree, that's why the Bolsheviks had to kill him.

>Trujillo, Lumumba, Diem, Mossadeq, Sandinistas etc - fuck I hate those guys. Let's kill them all without trial.
>Yes, sir!

Attached: ciav.png (1239x768, 1.17M)

Bunch of inbred freaks

Based

That’s a different case, those people were active war criminals and not human. Tsar did nothing wrong

Were you even expecting much from his flag? As much shit as we get for being stupid I almost never see anything good from a latam poster

>t. Discord trannies

History will never forgive your crimes

Attached: 59CF7847-932B-41FA-AD0D-047566922CFB.jpg (1266x1920, 596K)

The only crime was not doing sooner.

His children too.

And his domestic servants.

Without trial.

And then we should censor our own records of the proceedings, lie about the fates of the czar's relatives, and hide their corpses because most of the population was opposed to the murders.

Serfdom had been abolished decades prior to s*viets taking over not to mention that russia was rapidly modernizing in Nicky's times. And Russian Provisional Government was much better than s*viet union anyway, you commie revisionist subhumans. Commies set russia backwards.

seething tsartard

Commies were the first to space.

Shame he wasn't publicly guillotined

Highly doubtful, it would be about the same. If it was a constitutional monarchy with an elected assembly it probably would he first world (assuming no communism).

Yes. But Tsar did nothing at all.

Attached: хуманизация-котэ-Николай-II-мемы-4980094.jpg (632x726, 101K)

>Sandinistas
Killing guerillas isnt the same and it's far from killing literal children.

On German technology and by launching a satellite followed by ignoring safety and human lives.

NASA was the organization with german technology and nazi scientists, not the Soviets.
The first man in space came back live, and they made multitudes of tests by sending satellites first.

The Soviets made sure 99% of all German leaders didn’t get executed and hired them all:

Are you shitposting?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Paperclip

You are an idiot, full stop

Oh yeah.

Tsarist courts are so fair.

Assuming you even get a trial with them.

Attached: main-qimg-e351a6782408b2676694f77dac11cfe4.jpg (602x596, 145K)

Should've been beheaded desu.

Attached: Bundesarchiv_Bild_183-71043-0003,_Wladimir_Iljitsch_Lenin.jpg (511x796, 43K)

He should have beheaded the tsar, good point.