Spending on public food per citizen in 2014, in euros

>Spending on public food per citizen in 2014, in euros

Attached: fast-food-negocio-franquicia.jpg (650x413, 56K)

what is public food? how is canada that high? we don't even give food stamps and shit here.

takeaway

FAST FOOD ITS FAST FOOD
oh sorry i meant to say fast food

Food, sanitation, housing and healtcare are the most basic rights

Even Cuba can give all those things to their citizens

Why is Japan such an americanized shithole?

because americans literally made their constitution and made them their bitch
thats why kawaii culture got big, they became submissive and child-like

>this coming from European country
>Mc Donalds in front of 1000y/o Chapels

yeah right.

Attached: mcdonalds.jpg?w=610&h=570.jpg (610x570, 190K)

I never said Europe is not americanized, but the weebs on 4channel always tell me that Japan is some ultra isolated traditionalist paradise, which they clearly arent
You got more ad hominem to spout you butthurt weeb?

I went to your source and there are contradictions there, so I'm not sure how reliable it is.

In any case, here's the updated map, and France leads it.

>It is interesting, but perhaps not surprising, that the number is higher in wealthier countries than in less wealthy Eastern European countries. What could be rather surprising is France’s figure, which is among the highest in Europe. Even though the French are stereotyped as a nation of gourmets, they enjoy their fast food just as much as other European nations.

Attached: mc-donalds-2016[1].jpg (1300x1300, 377K)

is this adjusted for the fact that places like china india etc will have much cheaper food?

obv not

i think the french thing is coming from young contrarians
since france people are proud of their culture and less americanized, i guess their children want to rebel against their parents and love american culture, its natural
why would it be adjusted for that

Attached: ChartOfTheDay_1349_One_in_Five_Americans_Eat_Fast_Food_Several_Times_a_Week_n.jpg (960x684, 170K)

every french instagram girl has at least 5 pics of her hanging out at McDonald's

why would you listen to retarded weebs

why do americans love fast food so much?
in spain its considered kind of a childish tasteless thing to do

Attached: 10-Fast-Food-Industry-Statistics.jpg (600x400, 231K)

top fast food chains in yurop

Attached: screen-shot-2016-01-10-at-7-49-29-pm.jpg (1089x974, 174K)

someone could just be eating shart tons amount of fast food in china and it would be the same price as a few meals in the US, is the point to show US spend more money on fast food or that they actually order more fast food?

based japan eating fast food and staying thin

Japan is less "Americanised" than your country, mate. Do you think that the yanks introduced the concept of food vendors to them? Do you think all fast food in Japan -a country famous for hot ramen vending machines- is McDonalds, or something?
Fucking ignorant wog cunt.

idk but fat chinks are pretty rare
chink clothes sizes arent even equivalent to the rest of the world sicne its all smaller
the same price of a fast food menu gets you a smaller burger and smaller drink in japan so theres that

Food stalls, vendors, small bars, and other forms of fast food franchises have been a thing in Japan hundreds of years before America existed.

>You got more ad hominem to spout you butthurt weeb?

if anything I get more upset about France destroying thousand year old buildings to build Mosques and Italians going to starbucks rather than their classic espresso bars.

But sure, go ahead and call me a weeb...

it's absolutely impossible to find a decent meal for

Attached: 1522497610625.png (672x550, 203K)

>hot ramen vending machines
See, canned ready-to-eat industrial shit is also part of americanization, and the complete opposite of traditional food
Not even mentioning that their only cultural export are cartoons and comics, aka american art forms
Dumb weebshit

They are starting to get fat in some cities and are blaming McDonald's and the other fast food chains. The truth of the matter is that their pork intake per capita has skyrocketed in the last 30-40 years. The government has 6.1 million pounds of frozen pork as a stockpile in order to prevent price hikes.

Don't forget the J-Pop.

there is a small restaurant by some greek boomer near me that has low prices, gyro is only $2, burger for $2.50. I dont think that nigga updated his prices from the 80s kek

>Italians going to starbucks rather than their classic espresso bars.
Never seen a Starbucks in Italy, it'll never become popular

>fast food makes me fat and not my lack of self control
when will fatties learn

because it's cheap and not as unhealthy as you would believe

I don't understand. Are we talking about food that's bought already made and cooked? like ramen cups and buying food from restaurants ? I suspect the japs are pretty tired and maybe they don't have the time to cook. Maybe culture plays a role too, not to mention their food is healthy

>EE UU
what is this autism?

This doesn't take into account the price of the food, just the amount spent. It's a lot more expensive to go to McDonald's or KFC in Canada and Australia (maybe Japan) than it is in America.

spain post is funny
i dont know its bait or just low iq.
HAHA

>Greggs
Based

i think this chart isnt fair because in spain we have shitloads of small foods that might not be considered "fast food"

Acronyms for things in plural have their letters repeated in Spanish.
Human Resources = Recursos Humanos = RRHH
Armed Forces = Fuerzas Armadas = FFAA
Human Rights = Derechos Humanos = DDHH
etc.

i just had a burger and a coke in a independent fast food restaurant for 5,50€
they charged me 2€ for the drink, what a ripoff

Estados Unidos
if its plural, we put two letters

what's even considered fast food anyway