Colombians have sex with donkeys

explain yourselves

youtu.be/_VKWLC87Uzw

Attached: 1524093054094.jpg (615x409, 60K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lebanese_Colombians
youtube.com/watch?v=EtVnMU31nfU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Are Colombians designated donkey fuckers?

Attached: 8C6C50E3-CD06-4D9E-A9D8-DBC8F60A150C.gif (384x384, 1.15M)

lmao

Attached: wtf.jpg (854x480, 66K)

cocaine is a hell of a drug (and makes u have sexyteim with animals)

Donkey fuckers

>vice
No thanks.

i know couple of k*rdish relatives of these guys, kek.

Attached: 1499452404715.jpg (476x634, 60K)

How are you guys only just now learning this?

From what I hear about dealing with Colombian women it's probably the better option

>that flag
>accusing others of being subhumans

>third worlders

Attached: 1kvs1p.jpg (460x397, 39K)

Based Colombians fucking OP's mother

those are donkeys not macacos, you mutt.

>never acuse anyone of being subhuman
>mexican thinks i'm acusing people of being subhuman

the coca must have fucked your brain

they just recently started browsing the leftist web (reddit, tumblr, SM, Vice) which actively tries to destroy based right wing nations with fake news

>donkey fucking is based

Attached: 1525020700903.jpg (611x616, 59K)

So you're saying donkey fucking isn't a thing in Colombia then? Definitely doesn't happen?

Colombians from a very specific town in bumfuk nowhere desertic northernmost point in SA might fuck donkeys, but Brazilians fuck other brazilians . Fucking subhuman animals

Attached: 1548182052268.jpg (2544x4000, 906K)

tbf it isn't a thing m8

wtf

Attached: 1303083165777.jpg (510x430, 19K)

Because I mean, they have a Colombian guy fucking a donkey. I don't like Vice, either; but there is a lot of Colombians talking about furthering man-donkey relations and that guy running his length in one.

imagine how much vice paid to that poor nigger peasant to say whatever the fuck they wanted

1 donkey?

So now you literally want me to imagine a scenario to help you out of this? That plan sounds even more solid than yiur dong gets when you clap eyes on Eeyore.

Vagina de burro una delicia

I mean the damage is done and there's no way for you to help us "get out of this". Deep down everyone itt knows maybe 1 in 100k people does that stuff, not more than that, so saying "colombians do it" is like saying that Australia or Japan are violent shitholes because someone was murdered last week. On the other hand, Brazilians here are seen as uncivilized savages and that's coming from an uncivilized country as well

man you muds are hella weird

Some mornings you get to wake up and you just know it's going to be a good day.

uncivilized people fuck donkeys tho

did you even read my post? Assertng that is like saying that Japan or Andorra are war torn shitholes because someone was randomly killed last month

>colombians trying to cope

Attached: 1544942700721.png (633x872, 55K)

that practice was actually imported by them. They are called turcos here, they self consider lebanese dispora but tons of them came from syria and present day turkey
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lebanese_Colombians

At least when colombians fuck animals they don't produce an offspring, brazilians on the other hand...

Attached: 1547053612506.webm (198x360, 2.93M)

Probably not the best example to use when Colombia is more known for violence than both of those countries are. So you have the murder thing, the drug thing, AND the donkey thing.

have you no shame bullying a poor disabled person?

I fucking knew it. i'm not shocked at all.

Attached: 1546242027317.png (550x406, 57K)

Every country has their weird fetishes
Canadians fuck dogs
Germans eat shit
And so on

>defending donkey fuckers
>making fun of a disabled man

spics are animals

and you have a memeridden imagination

M8 sticks and stones may break my bones, but you have donkey shit on your penis.

you have no right to talk shit about other countries. You are literally the benchmark to measure how shitty our countries are

but I don't even live in the desertci bumfuck nowhere town where it supposedly occurs. Do you live in the outback by any chance?

>It's all FAKE NEWS smear campaign by the globalists against Based Columbians.
>OK it's not fake news but Vice totally made it up and paid some actor to fuck a donkey
>OK Vice didn't make it up but but it's only a tiny minority of the country. This is like the murder rates in Japan when you think about it really hard.
>OK it's not a tiny minority BUT you see they're actually Syrians and Turks! Absolutely not Colombians

Holy Shit this thread is gold. It's like watching someone go through the seven stages of grief in a Jow Forums thread about donkey fucking.

2 different posters

wait until he admits that he has his own donkey slut

Attached: 1270310069338.jpg (150x190, 6K)

only thing shitty here is your dick after you sticked it in the donkey

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

no surprise there

It actually is not a thing. I mean is not like you can come here and find a donkey sex tour because it simply doesn't exist, but that's not saying that it hasn't hppened (or still happens), but it''s so incredibly rare that it can be compared with Japn being an unlivable country. You might believe whatever you want. I guess is just as common as welshor scots ucking sheep, is that a common thing?I don't think so

I read a few days ago that the first people to have documented sex with animals were the Egiptians, Greeks and Roman. In fact, the Egyptians even fucked crocodiles.

So, I'm supecting that these practices were imported from the Spanish colonizers who acquired that tradition from the Roman.

literally never seen a donkey in my life

don't worry
you'll find your soulmate one day

Attached: 1524959200468.jpg (600x580, 170K)

you seem to care more than me about it. is your subconscious doing a number on you?

Oh fuck I'm dying here.
You know it. I live deep in the outback, I wear a hat with corks dangling from it, I drink lots of beer, yell racist shit and I ride to work in the pouch of a kangaroo.
But I don't fuck donkeys... which is pretty good.

>is not like you can come here and find a donkey sex tour
Well yeah, but that's because it isn't Brits just use slam pigs. Which is a euphemism, not a literal animal.

of course i care about it. is fucking donkeys normal to you and you just ignore it?

thank god I'm not some bogan trash like you

Ah now I get it: It's actually the preservation of millennia-old pagan rites... in a Catholic country...
Or it's just brown blokes fucking donkeys.

I'm disregarding anything coming from your shithole m8, no offense, let the somewhat civilized folks (Straya, uk, and colombians) bant each other

>the Egyptians even fucked crocodiles
I think that was a Florida man.

Fucking Vic letting everyone know now we're getting banted hard

it would be rough for you
i don't think there are any donkeys in the outback

Oh jeeze now I feel like you've got one up on me. I mean here we are talking about your forays into equine romance and one mention of bogans and it's all over red rover.
I am vanquished.

Very self aware post. We're not a shithole at all.

my dad fucked a donkey in his youth, he lived in a farm

Then he moved from Colombia to Brazil.

why is Zhang so mad about a poor illiterate nigger living in the middle of nowhere who fucks a donkey. is he jelly?

Attached: q5OL30E.jpg (600x315, 16K)

Because ching chong nip nong fong; we no fok donkey.

but why would you want to start doing it? makes no sense to me

I don't recall any non-Colombians in here saying that they do.

>this thread

Attached: 1548666138671.jpg (1280x720, 73K)

youtube.com/watch?v=EtVnMU31nfU

More Colombian donkey fucking in the mainstream media. How will Colombians ever recover?

Attached: A9C221AF-4C37-44E1-BCDF-3C7991ADDEB3.gif (268x258, 1.29M)

Probably go home and tell the missus about it:
>colombian gets a hard time off everybody
>goes home
>"ah, at least my wife will understand me and make me feel better"
>walks through the front "door" of his shack
>"honey, i'm home!"
>his wife goes, "HEEEEEE'UUUUUUUUHHHHHRRR!!"

>congolombians
>human
Pic one.

What's wrong with fucking donkeys tho

apparently for brits is even worse than fucking sheep