Would you marry a women that just stayed at home attending the kids while you worked?

Would you marry a women that just stayed at home attending the kids while you worked?

Attached: 1545442178604.jpg (1024x582, 47K)

No

My mom did that and she's fucked up.

No, I'm not an incel, I'd want a wife who contributed economically to the same degree as myself, so that we could have a better house, better food and better holidays.

Why yes I'd marry an anglo woman from Victorian era.

cringe

Yes, nothing wrong with that. I'd be worried that she'd get bored though when the kids get older.

No, that's called being a leech by sane people

triggered & seething
oh, she would get "bored" way earlier than that.

>of course I want my children to be raised by Filipino daycare workers!

Attached: 1517224821512.jpg (960x892, 234K)

>having other people raise your kids makes you a soicuck now
incels are truly retarded

I don't think I'd make enough money to provide for all of us

I don't know about Canada but here we have things called schools

It's pretty normal, and I'd even say ideal, for a woman to be a SAHM while children are relatively young and then go back to work when they're around middle school range. Smaller children really do benefit from having a mother around, though I also don't think daycare is as horrible as some think it is (aside from being horribly expensive).

Taking care of young children is incredibly taxing, if she was actually doing that while taking care of a house she could not possibly be bored.

Fuck no. Never mind having the kids part, which is another issue altogether. I will never consider someone who doesn't have a job or a source of income. Get your lazy ass to work.

>attending the kids
Why can't Americans speak English?

>being an incel
>not being rich enough for both parents to stay at home to raise their children

yiiikes!!!

Yes, I literally want exactly that now. Have money will make more.

>maplenigger """posting quality"""
Based syrup jockey dystopian false dichotomy poster

>woman work hard to calm and feed their children while he "work" in front of computer
i think she deserve easier life

>kids
>woman
>unironically maintaining an adult for free when you can clean a big house in hours with current technology

Attached: 545e2e37aca4724c7c17abb60edf2e1c.jpg (1200x1079, 115K)

no. what kind of kids would she raise? but in some ways thats how i was raised, only we where farmers and my father had a side job and i was left at home doing farmwork with my mother. she got things done in her own pathetic female ways and she has wrestled more bulls and driven more john deere than any on this board. now i want a woman who is capable of doing the same stuff. fuck i hate my mother for this.

No, i'm getting married next year, she is a doctor so she makes enough money for me to not be forced to work (i studied agriculture and it sucks), i work on a tiny editorial house with some friends, and when my grandpa died he left me some land that i'm turning into small cabins for tourists and shit. I'm ok with she making more money than me and since both of my jobs have flexible times i will have the bigger role raising the kids, but we are waiting 2 more years for that, we have a few places we want to visit first and i want to finish paying my truck.

why? it looks awsome

No. I will not be her cuck
I will marry a women with a Phd and a niece job

no, the american princesses are the result of that, an idea that never in human history existed

Nice