This is the most powerful image in the world

This is the most powerful image in the world

Attached: v19fpvbg6k711.jpg (960x960, 118K)

Attached: 1549146372988.jpg (1054x791, 166K)

Milquetoast canadian conservative
Jews
Joe "open borders" rogan
This is now considered the far right in the west.
What the hell happened?

Attached: last supper.jpg (1200x676, 253K)

>tfw you finally see the alien in this picture

pandering to Jow Forumstards wont make you white pablo

Jesus the state of this board...

you will never be white paco

based Guatemalan intellectual
fuck off reddit

go back to china zhang

cringe
based

imagine the smell...

the IQ in that room is over 9000 xD

White people don't smell Hassan

I literally thought this was a pic of Hollywood execs and the dude on the right was Ben Stiller

>americans
>white
>jews
>white
>

>white people dont smell
Yes we do, unless you're some kind of woman or an Asian (which you are, hence why you dont smell)

>Yes we do
t.

Attached: 1525889997032.png (485x443, 26K)

>White people don't smell Hassan
Also I'm sure some people out there would like to smell Hassan. Don't be such a bully.

t. zhang

what

Attached: 1173 - k72MWkt.jpg (454x453, 42K)

If you're a white man then you naturally smell, it's not a bad thing. Only Asians don't smell because since they don't produce sweat.

Ask any asian person

>Debate m-me, please...
This is very sad.
What ever fucking happened to aesthetics? Being some kike who likes arguing instead of a based JoJobro who doesn't talk a lot, looks after his looks and packs a punch, instead we have a bunch of wimpy white kids who look up to pseudo-intellectual jews.

I wish we spoke the language of Beauty, God and Nature instead of the language of language.

>ooga booga muhh lookz
Stupid libtard

Attached: 3b6.jpg (353x400, 20K)

>What ever fucking happened to aesthetics? Being some kike who likes arguing instead of a based JoJobro who doesn't talk a lot, looks after his looks and packs a punch

Attached: the 1950s were the pinnacle of human civilization.jpg (1920x1081, 154K)

>we
neck yourself Jow Forumstard

I know right.
Ugh... what could have been if it weren't for those darn dirty kikes.

>What ever fucking happened to aesthetics? Being some kike who likes arguing instead of a based JoJobro who doesn't talk a lot, looks after his looks and packs a punch

Attached: istockphoto-666740858-1024x1024.jpg (1024x682, 553K)

>the right wing movement is led by jews

Gets the sypnases firing......

Why do you assume i'm for the 50s? I like anything that looks good, including metrosexuality and muscles.

I wish there was more of an emphasis on identity and character building rather than politics and "winning the argument"

*BZZZZZT*

*BZZZZZT*
*Click*

Genteelmehn.

Ah 'ave a vehrehy impor tant an nonce ment to make. Ahem.

CRASH EET.

Attached: 1522572230631.png (448x349, 161K)

In other words you're a typical kid who wants to be like his epik anime shonen hero, and thinks that's somehow relevant to this thread about a bunch of youtube intellectuals

OH FUCK

OH NO NO NO BROS I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS THIS ISN'T HAPPENING

>youtube intellectuals

Attached: re10a.jpg (1280x720, 61K)

imagine thinking that Jow Forums isn't basically reddit. is still correct though

>most powerful image in the world
>no Filipinos
"No."

except for Ben (5'1") Shapiro I have no idea who these people are

>youtube intellectuals
I don't want "epik anime shonen hero" I want to go back to a time where being a man wasn't knowing all the fallacies but going to outer space like Gagarin

What do you think makes Putin the man he is?
He has presence.
Juden Peterstein has NO presence.

It honestly looks like they had a really nice evening.

I recognise 4 and I really really really wish I didn't.

>this is what "intellectuals" in 2019 look like
Shame.

>intellectuals like to argue about stuff

Whoa, who knew.

If you want presence go for it, nobody's forcing you to be an intellectual, but there were always men who were interested in digging deeper.

me in the middle

(((They))) are the gatekeepers of truth on alternative media. Constantly promoted by Youtube's 'recommended videos' system has made them very popular with the internet youth.

I use youtube all the time but I have no idea who they are and I've never seen anything related to them in my 'recommended' list. Maybe because I am not youth. Duh. You get what you want to see. Google knows.

Same. Other than Joe Rogan who gets into my recommended videos, I never see these people anywhere but Jow Forums. I think that spending too much time on this site actually distorts people's sense of reality.

mfw room is clean

Attached: ball.jpg (960x640, 39K)