You wake up in the Inca Empire

You wake up in the Inca Empire

Attached: cb90f30c6880401e0d034fca1db6e7c6.jpg (850x1111, 365K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7oKi-nmAcE8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Lock myself in a room so that I don't infect them, make a series of revelations on papyrus and share all the knowledge I have, then proceed to fuck the girls so they have superior bodies with disease resistance.

The moment the Iberians sail towards America they'll be met by a Tomahawk

Attached: rtxlvu9.jpg (1486x990, 109K)

Eat potatoes

What day is it?
Is it maize-day already?
Feels like coca-day.

*builds terrace farms*

*coughs in your face*
Nothing personnel.

*sneezes*
Fuck.

praise god sun aka inti

*does the pachacuti*
youtube.com/watch?v=7oKi-nmAcE8

Attached: virgin aztec vs Chad Inca.png (2518x1024, 218K)

>"atahualpa, this taíno seems sick and is saying this weird word 'despacito', what dp we do about it?"

aztecs had the superior drugs which really explains everything.

Naked or how?

fpbp

Is that a garden made of gold?

>get sacrificed

"In the month of October of the year of the Lord 1534 the Spaniards entered the city of Cuzco, head of the great empire of the Inkas, where their court was, as well as the solemn Temple of the Sun and their greatest marvels. The high priest abandoned the temple, where [the Spaniards] plundered the garden of gold and the sheep [llamas] and shepherds of this metal along with so much silver that it is unbelievable and precious stones, which, if they were collected, would be worth a city."

Attached: coricancha2.jpg (610x447, 34K)

I warn them about the Spanish devils

*conquers you*
heh, that's was eazy...

aztecs didn't dress with jaguar skins

Attached: 84523043.jpg (376x1183, 148K)

>wake up in the Inca Empire
>find the captain
>say "don Pizarro, cual son sus ordenes?"

Attached: based pizarro.png (567x308, 39K)

>tfw no lara croft gf

These hypothetical reconstructions always fail to at least semi-accurately depict Inca architecture, especially their very thick roofs.
In their writings, the Spanish chroniclers describe their roofs as fine and made up of carefully combed and laid thatch.

From a book about Inca roofs:
"these were typically four to six feet thick, expertly laid and cut, sophisticated in their construction, visually dominated the façade of a building, defined the distinct character of the interior, and amazed viewers (of the exterior and interior). In effect, these large-scale, intricately woven and elaborate roofs (often with large eaves which obscured much of the surrounding walls) took up most of the visual experience of the building, as well as a considerable part of the construction effort."

form a colonial account:
"So thick was the thatch that it took eight days or more for it to be entirely burned, or, I should say, before the wooden framework fell"

Indeed, rather than their walls, Inca roofs appear to have been the defining feature of their architectural tradition

E. G. Squier saw an original Inca roof that survived until the 19th c, from his book:

"The dome of the Sondor-huasi is perfect, and is formed of a series of bamboos of equal size and taper, their larger ends resting on the top of the walls; bent evenly to a central point, over a series of hoops of the same material and of graduated sizes. At the points where the vertical and horizontal supports cross each other, they are bound together by fine cords of delicately braided grass, which cross and recross each other with admirable skill and taste. Over this skeleton dome is a fine mat of the braided epidermis of the bamboo or rattan, which, as it exposes no seams, almost induces the belief that it was braided on the spot. However that may be, it was worked in different colors, and in panellings conforming in size with the diminishing spaces between the framework, that framework itself being also painted. I shall probably shock my classical readers, and be accounted presumptuous, when I venture a comparison of the Azangaro dome, in style and effect, with that of the cella of the Temple of Venus, facing the Coliseum, in the Eternal City."

Indeed, rather than their walls, Inca roofs appear to have been the defining feature of their architectural tradition

E. G. Squier saw an original Inca roof that survived until the 19th c, from his book:

"The dome of the Sondor-huasi is perfect, and is formed of a series of bamboos of equal size and taper, their larger ends resting on the top of the walls; bent evenly to a central point, over a series of hoops of the same material and of graduated sizes. At the points where the vertical and horizontal supports cross each other, they are bound together by fine cords of delicately braided grass, which cross and recross each other with admirable skill and taste. Over this skeleton dome is a fine mat of the braided epidermis of the bamboo or rattan, which, as it exposes no seams, almost induces the belief that it was braided on the spot. However that may be, it was worked in different colors, and in panellings conforming in size with the diminishing spaces between the framework, that framework itself being also painted.
I shall probably shock my classical readers, and be accounted presumptuous, when I venture a comparison of the Azangaro dome, in style and effect, with that of the cella of the Temple of Venus, facing the Coliseum, in the Eternal City."

in Cusco and elsewhere, Inca roofs were covered with colorful mantles on celebration days offering a very beautiful sight according to the chroniclers.

ill ask them about ayy lmaos

based and Incapilled