Are you happy with the health care system in your cunt

Are you happy with the health care system in your cunt

Attached: DxvD2CXVYAAGbnr.jpg (932x1024, 95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/09MK6qLPWOg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

no, we pay so much and get so little

have a nice day

No.

No, i pay even more and get even less

I make $130k per year and don't pay taxes. Have a nice day.

Yeah my sister got her cancer treatment from the healthcare system and she's fine now

No, I don't trust the government with my money. Our taxes are insane but I don't know where the money goes other than Punta del Este and some other turistic places. Streets are trash, police is not trained properly and they're either useless or just agressive cunts when there's no need for it, electricity is the most expensive around despite the fact that we generate more than double of what we use as a country, selling that rest to Argentina and Brasil for cheap, education is a lot more accesible and varied nowadays but the level of teaching is poor and then you reach college just to get fucked in the ass by things you were never prepared to do.

Healthcare is not bad, but it could be a lot better if every hospital director wasn't stealing funds or if they didn't spend months to do basic procedures sometimes.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Black Clover - 65 [720p].mkv_snapshot_03.12_[2019.01.08_10.41.36].jpg (1280x720, 124K)

ALMUPF CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS?!

I make 15k USD a year after taxes.
Pls gib money

Only 2% of Indians and 3% of Chinese pay taxes. Both are shitholes.

Checkmate capitalists.

Only as long I don't need it.

>hurrrr taxes
Why this exists why poor people get to eat out of my hard earned money because they refuse to find a job just why

I don’t really have any complaints. Mine is free.

No need for healthcare when they don't make it to the hospital alive, anyway

Attached: 1500472661587.webm (636x360, 674K)

somewhat, need to get the tory cunts out tho

goddamn

This is now a Chinese traffic and workplace safety thread

>mfw Obamacare is $200 per month and has a $8000.00 deductible.

Attached: 23C1E362-15B2-44E4-8B7F-DE9A011C919D.jpg (477x457, 23K)

No. Only thing I really need is dental but I have to pay for it.

So they'll have an opportunity to get a job and contribute to society. If not them then their children.

youtu.be/09MK6qLPWOg

Is that bad?

Yes. I don't pay that much but get all I need.

>So they'll have an opportunity to get a job and contribute to society
>all of the niggers, white trash, and shitskins who choose to keep reproducing and choose to not work while receiving neetbucks their entire lives are contributing to society

>unironically using obamacare
you are a minority, kek

It means he has shitty insurance

yes, but $200 per month sounds great. i heard some people pay much much more for their obamacare.

That is good, but your deductible blows.

Then again, it’s probably still cheaper than Medicare, because that $8k is only if you get hurt, which you probably don’t get hurt often

My uncle got injured while in the US and we literally drove him all the way to Mexico to go to a hospital.

You can choose which plan you want, he went for one of the cheaper ones, hence his high deductible.

You have catastrophic insurance essentially. Avoid doctors for anything but life threatening emergencies with that insurance

>runs through traffic
>jumps over hood of car
>kicks windshield
>leaps backwards
>splays self on floor
Now THAT is commitment.

If they're a baby farm that means workers for society. Anyone growing up in that kind of environment would want to be different and successful.

That plan, which I used to have, is good for check ups ("preventative medicine") and in the event of a catastrophic event. Otherwise it is horrible.