1. your cuntry

1. your cuntry
2. is racism dead there?
Portugal
yes, we're totally not r*cist and love girls of all colours

Attached: we overcame.jpg (1400x980, 161K)

No. We are proof that multicultural societies cause MORE friction, not less. We have more social problems than any CA country. Even our native groups hate each other. Multiculturalism is a meme that will kill the west and only bring about more race wars.

rotfl sure

Attached: 02_rac_21bas201_s0j0021.jpg (867x923, 290K)

Your country is an argument against giving cr*ollos any power.

Attached: europe_rac_stat42.png (2084x3065, 589K)

Why are southrons so self-hating? Mongrel complex, I guess

Wondering when everything's gonna go (more) downhill where I live

Attached: DuUXPR8UcAAcyIA.jpg (260x250, 13K)

Also true

Wait, I don't even have that pic on my computer.

Racism won't die until you brainwash every single person in this hell hole we call Earth, not trusting what is different from us is human behavior. But no, France is full of racists, be it natives, immigrants or just tourists, and it isn't even your classic native VS immigrant scenario, it's a FFA

Attached: fr.png (500x500, 39K)

1. flag
2. Sadly no, there are many incels who cannot admit that black meat is tantalizing and many black girls are magnificent specimens of woman.
Luckily I do not have that trouble and take every opportunity to love my black sisters and bless them with my white seed every chance I get.

>self-hating

kek, donĀ“t project your own complexes on us, new worlder mutt.

Attached: Portugal_marLegPortuguesa_s300.jpg (435x475, 41K)

>it's a FFA
It's an unfortunate legacy of our evolution that this persists. As long as there are two humans left alive on a 25m wide island with a single palm tree, humans will find a reason to hate each other.
>those fucking degenerate north side isl*nders fuck pelicans to get off like the filthy subhuman scum they are
>thank god I am a SOVTHRON BVLL who only fucks seagulls like a proud white man
>editors note: both are so black from sunburn that they could leave a fingerprint on charcoal

Someday, I hope they find a gene for racism and remove it. And then maybe, just maybe, we could finally be free from hatred and disease and conflict.

>Butthurt
Check
>Unasked picture of brown people larping as Nazis
Check
>No u!!!!
Check

Definitely mongrel complex.

>replying to your master's post without first asking for permission
I hope BASED PORTUGAL horsewhips this mulatto nigger boy at once!

1. cunt
2. some policies are indirectly racist but the average person is not racist

>larping as nazis

portuguese, and italians already made the old roman salute almot 10 years before the germans used it. And no monkey we are not mongrels like you, in fact,germans like any other european are bros. pic related - close genetically related populations with portugal in the world.

lel

Attached: genetic_00-_sample-proxi-_similarity19_from_portugal-0102w21.png (353x510, 26K)

1.Canada
2.Everyone is a closet racist and if you weren't before you came here driving in vancouver will make you one

Attached: trudeau.jpg (720x960, 62K)

working at a restaurant made me genuinely racist

>believes that some races/ethnic groups are less intelligent or less hard-working than others
It's an empirical fact that some are. The only question how many genetic components there are to these differences (with 0 being a possibility).

You will never be white, even if you memorize all of Adolf Hitler's speeches.