I for one welcome the emergence of the Chinese Dragon and its increasing power and might...

I for one welcome the emergence of the Chinese Dragon and its increasing power and might. Burgers have been the most inhumane, short sighted, barbaric, and narcissistic dominant power in the history of mankind. No one has treated the earth with such lack of compassion and no one has contributed as much to the worsening of the future of humanity than the burgers. The average amerifag has no interest about the higher things in life. They all cling to freedom without knowing that this narcissistic obsession over one's individual rights or identity is contributing to the degradation of communities and by extension to the degradation of the earth. They are all obsessed over controlling their fellow man and they have zero interest in beauty, knowledge, and culture. American cities are some of the ugliest in the world and americans themselves are obese and indolent. American "culture" celebrates violence, selfishness, and depravity. The pursuit of happiness has lead to a society that eschews self-discipline and compassion. Americans are gangsters at heart, taking advantage of everyone, even their fellow countrymen whether through crime or through exploitation. With this obsession over their own egos they have unknowingly ushered in their downfall and the rise of the Chinese dragon. Yes, the arrival of Chinese dominance cannot come soon enough. The future is looking bright.

Attached: 1549600546314.jpg (612x428, 97K)

Sad thing this isn't an edit
Ya rabi ... enkizni men Al maskh Al americi....

dumbass

La creatura Canadien...

>pro-China
>leaf
Everytime
Also, that picture is of a polish person, lol

that's a pole, retard

Why is this Polack used to represent Americans? And no, calling me a "nigger" does not constitute an argument.

I also welcome the emergence of the Chinese Dragon and its increasing power and might. Burgers have been the most inhumane, short sighted, barbaric, and narcissistic dominant power in the history of mankind. No one has treated the earth with such lack of compassion and no one has contributed as much to the worsening of the future of humanity than the burgers. The average amerifag has no interest about the higher things in life. They all cling to freedom without knowing that this narcissistic obsession over one's individual rights or identity is contributing to the degradation of communities and by extension to the degradation of the earth. They are all obsessed over controlling their fellow man and they have zero interest in beauty, knowledge, and culture. American cities are some of the ugliest in the world and americans themselves are obese and indolent. American "culture" celebrates violence, selfishness, and depravity. The pursuit of happiness has lead to a society that eschews self-discipline and compassion. Americans are gangsters at heart, taking advantage of everyone, even their fellow countrymen whether through crime or through exploitation. With this obsession over their own egos they have unknowingly ushered in their downfall and the rise of the Chinese dragon. Yes, the arrival of Chinese dominance cannot come soon enough. The future is looking bright.

>Why is this Polack used to represent Americans?
He's a jew. This alone makes him more american than polish.

This guy looks like he can hear satellites in orbit.

America is only 2% Jewish. There isn't a single state that's more than 9% Jewish and not a single county that's more than 30% Jewish. The idea that Americans are all crypto-Jews is fucking retarded. Accept your ugly mutt and cope.

>Burgers have been the most inhumane, short sighted, barbaric

Meanwhile in China...

Attached: chinese grill.webm (1280x720, 1.43M)

>America is only 2% Jewish.
Therefore it's like 2000x times more jewish than Poland.

He looks like an average american

why am i not surprised an american flag wrote this

As an american, I also welcome the emergence of the Chinese Dragon and its increasing power and might. Burgers have been the most inhumane, short sighted, barbaric, and narcissistic dominant power in the history of mankind. No one has treated the earth with such lack of compassion and no one has contributed as much to the worsening of the future of humanity than the burgers. The average amerifag has no interest about the higher things in life. They all cling to freedom without knowing that this narcissistic obsession over one's individual rights or identity is contributing to the degradation of communities and by extension to the degradation of the earth. They are all obsessed over controlling their fellow man and they have zero interest in beauty, knowledge, and culture. American cities are some of the ugliest in the world and americans themselves are obese and indolent. American "culture" celebrates violence, selfishness, and depravity. The pursuit of happiness has lead to a society that eschews self-discipline and compassion. Americans are gangsters at heart, taking advantage of everyone, even their fellow countrymen whether through crime or through exploitation. With this obsession over their own egos they have unknowingly ushered in their downfall and the rise of the Chinese dragon. Yes, the arrival of Chinese dominance cannot come soon enough. The future is looking bright.

We have much more Jews, you doofus. Just those who are left are more assimilated.

Also lets not fool yourselves, everyone here has some Jewish ancestry.

>he things that flags can write
Get a load of this guy!

t. noam roseberg

t. Władysław "totally non-Jew" Nowak, de domo Goldbaum

I am sarmatian

>I am sarmatian

That's a weird way to spell "Khazar"

go back to israel

100% pure sarmatian blood. My ancestors weren't filthy animals fucking jews like yours.

Only in Russia there are some descedants of Sarmatians

Attached: ирш.jpg (640x768, 118K)

is this a copypasta

>Pro USA
>USA
Everytime

Implessive!

bump

Based
and mashallah