Why are mexicans the most loathed spics in america despite the fact that pu*rto ric*ns and d*minicans exist?

Why are mexicans the most loathed spics in america despite the fact that pu*rto ric*ns and d*minicans exist?

Attached: 08DF0FAF-8237-41C6-99F9-C910A4A3FFF6.jpg (820x884, 70K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/search?q=colombians
google.com/search?q=ecuadorians
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because the last two live on their designated shitting island while beaners are literally invading America and driving down wages

Mexicans are far more numerous. I've met plenty of Mexicans, I'm not sure I've ever met a Cuban or Puerto Rican.

TL;DR - familiarity breeds contempt

Mexicans are mostly liked their strong work ethic.

PRs and doms can only be found in chicago, nyc and miami. And all the people in those places love them for the sexy women and yummy food they provide.

Lmao I'm the guy who wrote that yesterday. I dunno pablo, I really don't know. Beaners really are decent people, whereas p**rt* r*c*ns are a genuine virus.

Are latinos really that bad? I always thought they were similar to spaniards and not at all as bad as arabs or nigs. But maybe I'm wrong

Maybe pic related has something to do with it

Attached: 1531597847006.png (3000x6500, 3.07M)

There are far more Mexicans.
Same reason euros hate Americans more than Canadians despite being exactly the same

first map is so aestheically pleasing.
It perfectly follows natural borders

I hate canadians more. Mericans are stupid but not as obnoxious as leafs

Everyone outside the southern cone are savages

Attached: serveimage-78.jpg (800x351, 43K)

They aren't. They are generally hardworking and religious.
And the White ones always integrate very well with the Anglos

Maybe I should move to the US then, I already know spanish and would rather live alongside mexicans than arabs

>they were similar to spaniards
what the fuck are you rambling about
most of them are injuns and blacks except for their high class which are usually lebanese, spanish criollos and jews

T. Whitey

I like Mexicans more than niggers

What does this even mean?

Genenetically speaking, only cubans, purto ricans and colombians, in that order, are somewhat similar to Spaniards at 50%, 33% and 31% respectively on average, the rest have mixxtures with other european cultures besides bieng mixed with either natives or blacks like most people in latin America

Colours should be reversed

White Cubans are very canarian though

Colombians themselves are the only ones that consider them to be similar to spaniard, you'll never hear this from Argentinian or Chilean saying this about Colombia

No, it's just a meme

Most of us are very rude and dirty for no reason.

chileans are mestizos with more amerindian and european admixture from otrher countries besides spain. Chile is also less eurkopean than colombia. Argentinians have too much italian admixture and less spanish dmixture than colombians on average

>Genenetically speaking, only cubans, purto ricans and colombians, in that order, are somewhat similar to Spaniards at 50%,
no, i think Argentina / Uruguay are the closest

genetic tests beg to differ

why didn't Spainiards genocide and move natives to reservations like anglo colonies did?

Attached: curious apu.jpg (250x191, 6K)

Buenos Aires is literally a poorer version of Madrid, sorry but i think you are more black and amerindian,There is nothing wrong in it

Because we’re the largest and most visible group. Are you really so stupid that you can’t figure this out? You must be a Chicano

>as arabs
never met one, at least the ones you are very familiar with.
>nigs
Nope, at least mexicans work. Back then when I used to work at a warehouse, if the new hire was a mexican, there was a pretty good chance he be a good hard worker, a white there was a 50ish chance he would stay but not for long and if it was a nig my boss just waited to see if he stayed beyond the first break.

Attached: 1425790651781.jpg (282x341, 44K)

The Mexicans integrate well for the most part despite what pol says.
The central American indios/gang members are far worse.

WE R CATHOLICS AND SHIEET

Argentina and Uruguya remained relatively empty until the XIX century. Cuba and Puerto Rico were historically the main receiving point for spaniards and Colombia, capital of New Granada and closest viceroyalty from South America to the peninsula was the main entry point for Spaniard into South America for 300+ years until independence in 1820. Of course Spaniards from 1500-1800 don't resemble present day spaniards as we both followed different development patterns and even then , the average person here can trace back only like 31% of their ancestry to the peninsula. In Argentina and Uruguay, this number is around 28% as they also mixed with people from italy, central europe, eastern europe and so on, not just spaniards

you're talking out of your ass, most latinos tend to be friendly specially towards others cultures and new people they've not meet, yes, we have flaws for instance a lot of us are kind of uneducated and tend to say retarded shit all the time

Argentinian are white unlike Spain :^)

Yes, mexicans. Islanders and southies are fucking animalistic assholes though.

>sorry but i think you are more black and amerindian
That's your perception. In reality we are on average more black but less amerindian than argentinians. You are right about uruguay though, they are bothless amerindian and black than the average person here

In turn, Argenina is less black than Uruguay but more amerindian

t. Jose Gonzalez

Do you really think you're worse than El Salvadorians

Yes. You're obviously white cuck who used to hate Mexicans until you got new immigrants to hate and now you want to use as tokens to hate on them.

the average colombian looks indigenous as fuck, meanwhile argies can pass easy as a Spaniard or Italian, it's my experience irl

This. Italians are genetically closer to Spaniards than Mestizos

are you the self-hating mexican from yucatan?

>Buenos Aires is literally a poorer version of Madrid
I can tell you've never been there. Buenos aires is way bigger then the traditional neighborhhods with actually french inspired architecture, not spanish

As you can tell from pic related, Cuba, Puerto Rico and Colombia anre the 3 countries with the highest iberian input in the wester hemisphere (being mixed with black instead of amerindian don't make us less spanish, bear that in mind). Argentinians are by far way more italian, balkan, british, etc... than the other countries, reason why their spanish heritage is more diluted

Attached: 1512783884636.png (1226x1194, 384K)

well if all the argies you know are for buenos aires, that might betrue, and even then that's far fethed in this day and age considering they are already mixed as hell

Your largest imigrant group from Latin America are Ecuadorians and I know from experience that you tend to mistake them for us or think they look like us, which is not true

google.com/search?q=colombians
google.com/search?q=ecuadorians

Use google images, sorry I used a wrong link

the first image that shows up on the colombians link, really makes you think

Attached: mbians.jpg (1600x1067, 174K)

My mom is columbian but 100% white

I didn't know blacks lived in Colombia

I'm from Campeche. What exactly is self-hating about my post???

What's with the whole Venezuela being white meme? I've seen tons of articles on venezuelan refugees and pretty much all of them are mixed

there's a known self-hating mexican in this board, who assumes every american that says something good about Mexico is a chicano and that's why I assumed you were him

article specifically talks about afrocolombians, who represent 10% of the population. There are less blacks here than in France and soon also less than the UK, considering our blacks actually have a lower fertility rate than Mexicans

Attached: image.png (1139x403, 717K)

yes. there are about 5 million blacks here, or about 10% of the population, but they still live quite isolated on the pacific coast and parts of the caribbean, not inland in the ain ppopulated centers

>mexicans are hard working meme
wish the Mexican veterinary that treated my dog worked harder

This

kek