Would you volunteer to defend a country other than your own if they were under attack? if so, which countries?

would you volunteer to defend a country other than your own if they were under attack? if so, which countries?

Attached: 1402333994438.png (480x445, 96K)

Lebanon

EU.

This. Land of my ancestors

Eesti

Latin American countries

Attached: images (38).jpg (331x400, 16K)

Eesti and Hungary

cuck
based

UK, the motherland

I wouldn’t even defend this country

Eesti and Sweden

South Korea
Chile
Catalonia
Canada

All of Europe. I could become SS-Tier if need be.

This. There are very few scenarios where I’d willingly give my life up and defending this shithole isn’t one of them.

non-germanic countries aren't worth dying for

>Canada
genuinely curious as to why
i like mexicans (the actual proud mexicans in mexico, not the shitbag expats in america) but i wouldn't risk my life defending you guys unless it was an exceptional situation (like whoever was invading was an entity i really hated)

feel the same way lads
it's sad because my grandfather fought in italy ww2 and in the korean war, he actually lied about his age in ww2 to sign up (i think he was 16 and you had to be 18) along with several of his brothers, blows my mind the absolute madman
the country is barely recognizable today, we basically exist as a vehicle for globalism where our role is to have a more regulated supermassive immigration system (canada has a strict points-based system that rates potential immigrations on various factors and generally only takes in the best ones) so that retards can justify unregulated massive immigration elsewhere by saying "it works in canada!"

it feels like Canada has everything I love about American except that their people aren't total dickheads

The only country I would ever fight for is Mother England. I wouldn't even fight for Canada, it isn't a real country.

Most cultures (African "cultures" don't count) have something worth saving. Also, add Japan, South Korea, and Taiwan to the list.

israel

the UK (except ireland)

They would actually have to lock me up to stop me from fighting to protect New Zealand.

Flag related.

Attached: 2000px-Flag_of_the_Democratic_Republic_of_the_Congo.svg.png (2000x1500, 16K)

yes
Italy, Argentina + Chile + Uruguay and Paraguay (if the invaders are non-south american countries) and Portugal

all of EVROPA.

>2019
>being a grunt
i seriously hope you guys don't do this. if anything at all, i would try to profit from a war

I'd probably machine Mac 10s and other simple gun related stuff and sell it to both sides lol.
Fuck dying for kikes

>being a mercenary is cool

Attached: 1549348983683.png (928x608, 218K)

I would defend Ireland and Canada.

If there was a really bad war in South America I would side with Brazil and Argentina any day.

Attached: E433C526-E1C9-4C43-9126-08166BC422D8.jpg (664x508, 301K)

Any country if invaded by (only) China.
Their government is a cancer and I'll gladly fight to prevent it from spreading

Finland

kys

The US
Western Europe (no, portugal and spain are not western europe)
Finland and Eesti
Japan, SK, Taiwan
Australia, NZ
Hypercapitalist micronations

That's all.

Australia
United States if they were actually losing

yes
israel, maybe switzerland. but only if i was the only foriegner
the only thing that turned me off from serving was getting to know the other people i'd be serving with, and Australians, westerners, gentiles and non-swiss in general are stupid

I woudn't fight for another country so much as I would fight for one who represents my ideals and values, namely countries with pro-white, anti-multi culti and strongly conservative governments. If I was of fighting age while Rhodesia was still around I'd probably have joined as a mercenary to fight in the Bush war.

Attached: 1532892922949.jpg (960x629, 93K)

Britain
Australia
New Zealand
France
Japan
South Korea

And also any country in the western hemisphere if they were attacked by old worlders

Pretty much any Anglosphere country. For all the soy-soaked nonsense of the past couple of years they're some of the only countries with a liberal tradition. I think if the Anglosphere were wiped out it would be a thousand years of darkness with no power in the world advocating for natural rights and limited government, and for all the gay shit in this planet you could die for I find those things the most palatable.

canada, sk (if its china or nk) & most of eu

no not even my own. I'm ancap and against all types of aggression

Germany. Because I'm germanic

>US

Australia, they’re unironically our greatest ally

Attached: image.jpg (1119x1042, 649K)

Syria
Iran
Russia
China

I didn't even like all this countries but the pleasure of killing muttmericans is worth dying for

Georgia
That's it.

finland or any baltic cunt
poland

thing is no war will ever happen in these countries

>Monkey education
Georgia is a state, Pablo.

No, why the fuck would I? lmao @ the delusional cuckoids here.

Australia
New Zealand
Canada
Ireland
America

Attached: alri lads.jpg (320x320, 24K)

Thank you based bong. I would shoot niggers for the UK too

>Israel
Not surprised. The country created out of sheer foreign intervention alone isn't interested in helping out anyone else.

Nope all cuntries suck!

Attached: 1547511340236.png (645x773, 11K)

It's under attack right now

Ireland
Perhaps the U.K.

>implying you'd actually give your life for a different country

Stop LARPing faggot. Also Israel was created through combat, UN votes didn't matter when all the Arabs attacked us, and only the Czechs were on our side.

Russia, Canada, and France.

Attached: 1549499132271.jpg (295x190, 30K)

I wouldn't 'volunteer' to defend anywhere.

I might 'enlist' to defend my country, but at my age, I would not be useful as a warfighter.

They only got their nation after they terrorized the shit out of British soldiers in Palestine which caused the U.K. to pullout and go to the U.N.
I think it's unfair to act like Jews never fought for Israel to become a country

France for sure

Canada, Australia, New Zealand, UK, Ireland, Iceland

It would have to be a straight up invasion or zombie apocalypse though

Attached: 1549448206742.jpg (707x671, 111K)

Canada, UK, Australia, New Zealand

Same
It's funny how quickly I went from a die hard nationalist to not giving a single fuck about this country anymore

russia, syria, iraq and hungary
im white and have no ancestry in these places, i just really don't like jews.

>Pablo
Not every latino is maxican or bolivian, fatty

germany

Would absolutely defend US, Canada, NZ and the UK

Turkey
as a sorry for Galipoli

>which countries?
Rhodesia and 90's Yugoslavia

I think New Zealand's the only country I'd unironically throw myself into the meat grinder for.
For the rest of the Anglosphere? I'll buy the food stamps.
Maybe I'd help Japan cos I'm a pathetic weeb.
Fuck everyone else (I'm sorry France).

No.

This

Canada

Mexico

Only if I get to be a scumbag officer.

the Roman Empire, Italy, France, Vatican & Holy See, and the Holy Land

Attached: IMG4969212051509984239.jpg (960x862, 88K)

>United States
>United Kingdom

Attached: AMERICA_USA.jpg (589x442, 41K)

Cyprus

Nordic countries
British isles
Holland
USA & Canada
Australia

Japan if i were eligible, if i end up going to the army this year (likely), im going to Ukraine after i serve

Attached: france eu state.png (3000x1800, 525K)

Are you from congo?

Japan to protect anime
China cause of my wife
Probably Australia despite them being cunts

I wouldn't protect my country, but I would protect Japan.

Cyprus and Malta

Not based

Norway

No, but if the US had another revolution, I'd go down to help the freedom fighters.

Attached: sad frog liberator on capitol hill.jpg (774x638, 126K)

eesti and finland

Attached: töpörödött_törpördögök.jpg (658x565, 38K)

Yes

Queensland.

Finland

Uruguay, probably, we're brothers.

I think Finland. The other Nordic countries are NATO vassals, so they're fine.

Argentina and Chile that's for sure, other south american countries too but depends on the situation

y.. you kept the flag i made.

Attached: Gute Arbeit.jpg (1000x800, 61K)

this

Poland
Croatia
Austria

Rhodesia